It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Torture of Iraqies, I don't think so

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
After beheading one of our men, I don't consider what our soldiers did to the Iraqies torture. I mean come on. Put yourself in their shoes. I think it's a bunch of crap and I'd like to take a shot at some of those men myself. A day like that should be a day at a kids day camp to them. They aren't being tortured. what they do to our soldiers is torture. IMO

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Here we go again!

So you are saying that if one man abuses another and the second man abuses the first to a more extreme extent, that the first man was justified in doing to to the point where it fails to be definable as abuse?

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Wearing womens undies?
A naked paramid?
Having a dog bark in your face?
Watching a ugly woman have sex in front of you? That is the cruelest thing we did.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoscreator
After beheading one of our men, I don't consider what our soldiers did to the Iraqies torture.

I pity you. You need to put the newspaper down and get a life. The only person that would talk like that is one that lost someone in the war. Just remember It's Easy To Put The Blame On Others. I see that there are supressed feelings here. Take your issues to the mud pit!!

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by websurfer
Take your issues to the mud pit!!

I second that! I also agree they need to get a life. Everyone are humans. It is disgusting what is happening on both sides. We live on this little pebble in the vast cosmos and we cannot even get along! Sad indeed.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoscreator
what they do to our soldiers is torture.

I'd have thought that what they do to our soldiers is resistance, insurgency, an intrinsic part of war. You invade a country, people will take pot-shots at you. They will try to bomb you. They will try to kill you. Because they want you out. They want to run their own country, crazy as that may seem.
Or do you genuinely believe that there is going to be a real hondover of power.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
please add to one of the many threads on this subject, Do a search and add your comments to one of them,

Asala

top topics

join