It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture Lie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I've often wondered why the pre-trib rapture story is so prominently displayed in the media and is so heavily promoted by things like the Left Behind series.

Here's some interesting thoughts on the matter from www.scribd.com...

The author does believe in pre-trib Rapture (unlike myself) but they're still interesting. He is coming from the point of view of believing in Project Bluebeam and a NWO order takeover using a faked pre-trib rapture.

1. To thoroughly throw panic, confusion, and despair into the ranks of their most mortal enemy, Fundamental Born-Again Christians. Many genuinely saved Christians will be tremendously puzzled when the Rapture for which they have been expectantly and patiently awaiting has occurred, and they were NOT taken. One of my friends reported he once had a dream that Jesus returned for His Church, and he was not taken; he was thoroughly awakened from his sleep over this nightmare, and was badly shaking! At least for a short time, Christians will be thoroughly shaken by the fact that they were still firmly planted on earth, after a rapture occurred which they thought was genuine. Their faith will be tested like never before.

2. To sow extreme discord into the ranks of genuine Born Again believers. When genuinely saved Christians discover that their pastor is still on earth also, many will become very angry. After all, they had followed his teaching, his leading, and his counsel, with the apparent net result being that Jesus Christ rejected both their pastor and them! On the Sunday morning following the Rapture, a lot of genuinely saved pastors will face a very hostile following. I believe the initial response will be one of a tremendous fissure opening up among the true brethren.

3. To validate the ministries and Apostate teachings, of Liberal ministers and their churches. If this fake Rapture includes the "disappearance" of many Liberal pastors and teachers who have rejected the Deity of Jesus Christ, His uniqueness, and many other cardinal doctrines, then the vast majority of people not religious might think that their teachings were correct, after all. This lie will then encourage the rest of the population of the Western world to embrace their Ecumenical doctrine. Since the end result aimed for by these Apostate religious leaders is the establishment of a global religion that embraces ALL religions, this faked Rapture would encourage the unsaved to go in this direction at precisely the time when Antichrist will be making his staged appearance. Of course, these Apostate religious leaders would not have really disappeared but will have just gone into hiding until no one cares anymore about the faked rapture. As you consider this possibility, remember that the vast majority of the unsaved do not critically think anymore; they will be mightily led by the nose by the Liberal Media, and will likely believe any lie, no matter how transparent to the thinking individual.

4. To try to cause as many Christians as possible to lose their faith; this is likely to occur because many Christians have been led to accept false teaching concerning some Bible prophecies, or because they are weak on understanding key doctrine. The Illuminati is also weak on Biblical doctrine, and so do not realize that no one genuinely saved can ever lose their salvation. Their goal would be to cause as many as possible to lose what faith they had, even to the point of many committing suicide. Truly, a fake rapture would shake people's faith like no other event in world history. It would require every genuinely Born Again believer to take a firm stand upon the Bible doctrine that states unequivocally that all those "who trust in the Lord Jesus Christ shall be saved". [Acts 16:31; John 3:16-18 in Jesus' own Words; Romans 10:9] Satan loves to attack Christian's faith; it is his favorite tactic, and the one most commonly used against true Christians. Certainly, genuinely Born Again believers are going to be shaken by the thought that they had missed the Rapture of the Church, that Jesus Christ did not consider them "worthy to escape the trials coming upon the whole world to try the whole world" [Luke 21:36]. These Christians will have to return to the basic facts of their salvation, undergirded by the promises of salvation in the Word of God. Such people will survive such an experience, but those whose faith is not genuine, and who do not know their Biblical doctrine, may lose their faith at this point. They will be like the man in the last sentence of this passage, above, whose Christian faith is "without a foundation", resulting in their eternal ruin. Certainly, a fake Rapture would cause the greatest spiritual weeding out of all time, separating the genuine Christian from the genuinely counterfeit. The biggest question concerning this possible severe shaking of a Christian's belief by a fake rapture is whether God would allow such a severe shaking. Is there ever any indication that God deliberately allows Satan to REALLY shake a person's faith, to test that faith, and to prove it genuine? Of course, there is just such an example and his name is Job.

5. To give the Illuminati the excuse to seize some of their Christian enemy, causing many Christians to think a "partial rapture" had occurred. The Illuminati has many Christian leaders on their Hit List, and would love to have an opportunity to seize and possibly martyr them, so their testimony as to the truth of what is occurring during the appearance of Antichrist would be silenced. Just prior to the fake rapture, agents could secretly seize many such Christian leaders, causing the illusion they had been raptured, thus spawning a false perception that a "partial rapture" had occurred. This tactic would further sow confusion, panic, and discord among the brethren, while eliminating the most effective witness against the appearance of Antichrist.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I await the separation of the fake Christians from the real ones. At least then... I'll know who's for real and who isnt. Been to way too many fake Christian churches. I couldn't tell the real article from a fake any more, and as of late, I simply gave up trying.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I think overall we really do not know the truth when it comes to a pre trivulation rapture or a mid or post tribulation rapture. There is no biblical scripture that supports either of the three doctrines. Yes, there are those verses in Thessalonians that are used to support the theory of a pre tribulation rapture, but again that is only a theory that has surfaced over the last century or so.

My own personal take is, why would God take his church away before TSHTF? Doesn't it make sense that he would want his beleivers here on earth to fight for him, to weed out the true believers from the fake ones, to preach his word?

I agree that there will be a false flag rapture, I also believe that it may involve a deception involving aliens.

Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

"The Illuminati has many Christian leaders on their Hit List",

Sadly, they probably have some "christian" leaders on their members list as well. I feel if ever there was a time to pray and be in grace with the Lord, it is now. I think we as Christians, need to be careful whom we follow. Just my 2 cents worth.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Want to know how to identify a real christian faith.
By its works and its teachings
1 Their teachings are based on the bible...2 Tim 3:16 "all scripture is inspired...for teaching...setting things straight" Their teachings would not be unprovable dogma
2 They declare the true name of God YWWH/Jehovah as Jesus said in John 17:6 "I have made you name manifest to the men you gave me"
If a denomination declares God's name is God, or God's name is Lord...they are substituting a title for a name
3 God's people show genuine unselfish love for one another John 13:35 "they will know you are my disciples if you have love amongst yourselves" This does not include man on man love, or "men kept for unatual purposes"
4 True Christians accept Jesus as the means of salvation...thats a no brainer right
5 True worshipers are no part of the world John 18:36 "my kingdom is no part of this world" that means they will not be swayed by current secular views on idoletry, greed, sex, things spoken of that God hates like at Galatians 5:19-21 19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, and they are fornication, uncleanness, loose conduct,  idolatry, practice of spiritism, enmities, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, contentions, divisions, sects,  envies, drunken bouts, revelries, and things like these. As to these things I am forewarning YOU, the same way as I did forewarn YOU, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s kingdom.
Granted, individuals are imperfect, but what is the churchs teaching on the se matters
6 Jesus true worshipers will do as he commanded and preach the good news of God's kingdom being mankinds only hope in all the Earth...Matthew 24:14 "This good news of the Kingdome will be preached in all the Earth" Matthew 6:10 "let you will take place, let your Kingdom come, on Earth, as in Heaven" Matthew 28:19-20 " Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,  teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU"
Who do you know that is actively taking part in that command

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What if:

The NWO/whatever carries off thousands/millions of Christians to KBR hotels, and everyone thinks it's the Rapture? Will they fake a few falling airliners too?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am really glad you posted this. The subject of the "rapture" has come up so often in conversations,it surely deserves it's own thread!

Like you,I do not believe in the Pre-Tribulation "rapture".The Bible is very clear about Christ's second coming and that we will be here until the very "last trump",that the dead in Christ will rise first,etc...It just takes studying things "precept upon precept",not out of context like many do.

For further edification on that,Google "PreTribulation Rapture is a Lie" and there are plenty of lessons to look at.(This one,for instance www.kjvprophecy.com...)

And speaking of the Son of Perdition!...www.remnantofgod.org...

By the way,I saw somewhere that in the movie,"Knowing" there is supposedly a scene of "Christians being raptured". Has anyone seen that yet? (This is the same movie that had Nicholas Cage watching a television newscast of the Gulf Oil crisis before it actually occurred also.)

You know someone (as in "Satan") has put alot of effort into deceiving the whole world,and we're coming up on what I believe will be the grand finale. Alot of time and money has been spent on spreading this "rapture" lie,and then there's Project Bluebeam,which will be no small feat in itself!

Hope I'm still around to watch!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
[edit on 11-6-2010 by MadcapAeroplane]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Off the cuff things that strike me weird about the media portrayal of aliens - the abductee alien implants seem similar to the idea of Verichips. Also, the floating upwards into the alien UFO is reminiscent of the rapture scenario.

On an another note:
My assumptions about the timeline of events surrounding the fake rapture:

Mid 2012

- internet knocked out due to "solar flares"
- Summer Olympics,
- terror nuke attacks to set up the Iran war,
- H5N1/ H1N1 flu mix
- Large Hadron Collider problems
- Announcement of possible Earth killing comet near Earth
- Major quarantine
- Announcement of the Earth Killer comet, ETA 12-21-12
- Major religions have collective prayer sessions (beginnings of the New Age religion) - quarantine is essential for this as it functions as a sort of church service/ an opportunity for the collective invocation for the "Christ" (or , rather, Anti-christ) to save the world. Nothing less than this comet event would suffice to provide a cover story for the NWO's reason to exist.
- Large Hadron Collider explodes, creates black holes that "threaten to destroy the world" and creates a strange light show
- UFO's/ fake aliens save us from the black holes
- The comet is still arriving and there is an extremely bright light in the sky
- 12-21-12 arrives, everyone hears an unnatural roaring sound and thinks its the end, but instead, it's the fake Christ
- now comes the Iran war, world war III (but not Armageddon yet) (maybe the Vatican is false flag nuked by "Iran") and it becomes a war between people that accept the new "Christ" and those that don't
- then the fake rapture

top topics

join