It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Obama In The WHOOMP There It Is Video?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Looks like Obama. I wonder if he is the look alike from Chicago or Indonesia?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by twitchy
Hey wow, the dominoes are laid out in a big cross with sixes in the middle too.

If that is the suspected Obama playing dominoes he's playing it left-handed.
Chalk up another one to it possibly being him.

He is also holding the phone up to his left ear. I am right handed and I hold my phone to my right ear. Just sayin.......

[edit on 7-6-2010 by aero56]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

He is also holding the phone up to his left ear. I am right handed and I hold my phone to my right ear. Just sayin.......

I also looked up pictures of him holding a phone and it's always to his left ear with his left hand.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I also looked up pictures of him holding a phone and it's always to his left ear with his left hand.

I'm right handed but I almost always use my phone with my left hand leaving my right hand open to do things.

Since I'm right handed and all.

Also, I'm not sure how many of you play dominoes, but the 6's are often at the center. The beginning of the game, anytime a hand is "locked".

I will say it does look remarkably like obama. But you know now we all are racists and "all black people look alike".

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Obama has already done an audio book where he's cursing like a sailor with turrets.

www.aprilwinchell.com...-#/

just kidding. but it's funny to listen to.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Really don't care if it is Obama or not, what I care about is the fact that he isn't qualified to be president, nor does he seem to have a clue about anything, other than campaigning and making speeches ala teleprompters. He will be one of the reasons our country fails and if it doesn't it will not be for the lack of his trying.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I think I just gave 'traditional drummer' the worthiest flag ever! First thread in a month or two that I have read every post on.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eagleheart56
Really don't care if it is Obama or not, what I care about is the fact that he isn't qualified to be president, nor does he seem to have a clue about anything, other than campaigning and making speeches ala teleprompters. He will be one of the reasons our country fails and if it doesn't it will not be for the lack of his trying.

Well thanks for the big buzz-kill there. Want to kick any puppies while your at it?

Everyone's having a good old fashion ATS time and you come along to just pee on it.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yeah, but how do you hold your phone when playing dominos left-handed?

And who in their right mind sits around playing dominos during a packed house party?

Obama.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by traditionaldrummer]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Michelle Obama is at 0:47 seconds into it.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

So do you care to wager?

I'd wager 500 ATS points that it is Obama.

(Now there's a feature worth adding to the site)

I admit that I didn't expect such an uncanny likeness, but my gut says that it is not him, despite the similarity. I think it is his doppelganger.

First of all that single came out in 1993. And according to wikipedia, "In 1991, Obama accepted a two-year position as Visiting Law and Government Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School to work on his first book.[42] He then served as a professor at the University of Chicago Law School for twelve years—as a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996, and as a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004—teaching constitutional law.[43]

From April to October 1992, Obama directed Illinois's Project Vote, a voter registration drive with ten staffers and seven hundred volunteer registrars; it achieved its goal of registering 150,000 of 400,000 unregistered African Americans in the state, and led to Crain's Chicago Business naming Obama to its 1993 list of "40 under Forty" powers to be.[44] In 1993 he joined Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland, a 13-attorney law firm specializing in civil rights litigation and neighborhood economic development, where he was an associate for three years from 1993 to 1996, then of counsel from 1996 to 2004, with his law license becoming inactive in 2002.[45]"

Because of the timeline alone I think it is unlikely, by the time that video was released Obama was well established in his professional career and I doubt that he'd risk his reputation by appearing in a rap/dance video for a second. But it could be him I doubt.

The video and song are pretty benign so even if it is him, who cares?!

I like the guys idea of putting your money where your mouth is around here by being able to wager ATS points.

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Threadfall]

[edit on 7-6-2010 by Threadfall]

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NEWclearMind
Michelle Obama is at 0:47 seconds into it.
2nd line.

OMFG...

that is some funny # right there

either you are referring to that big hefty dude, or the chick in the multi colored dress that can't dance

either way I'll put 100 points on either one being her

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Uncanny resemblance.

But I have to ask, So what if it is him?

If it was proven to be him, and he admitted it, what difference would it make?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Speaking of betting ATS points I'll bet all I have (very little admittedly) that Glen Beck picks this up...anyone want to give me odds?

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Higher quality image of the same guy looks absolutely nothing like Obama.

The unknown has a pronounced arch in his eyebrow, Obama doesn't.
The unknown has teeth that slant to his right, Obama has teeth that slant to his left.
The corners of the mouths are different.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
But I have to ask, So what if it is him?

If it was proven to be him, and he admitted it, what difference would it make?

It would confirm that he's completely aloof.

Video Producer: "Okay Obama, we're going to give you a close up. What do you want to do in the house party video?"

Obama: "I think I'll play dominos while on the phone with my Compton hat and bling on".

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by garbageface

I'm certain that it is not Obama too, but to say the guy "looks absolutely nothing like Obama" is going a little far. There is definitely a resemblance.

But to all the people who think that that blurry still of some random black lady is Michelle?
I think these people must think all black people look alike!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
That's wonderful ! where did you get that ???wow! It's 1 sec image.I have to admit i am waking up to see you all guys finding such things every day . Tank you so much .

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SSimon

I too would like to hear the story of how the hell he found this, seems pretty esoteric.

Maybe traditional drummer is the Obama doppelganger!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Haha ,lmaorotff !!!!!! Awesome ,im sharing this on facebook..lol

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join