It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli government office links to video mocking flotilla

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Israeli government office links to video mocking flotilla

www.cnn.com

"It was not intended for general release," the statement said. "The contents of the video in no way represent the official policy of either the Government Press Office or of the State of Israel."

The video, titled "We Con the World" -- set to the tune of the 1985 hit, "We are the World"-- was put together by Caroline Glick, a former member of the Israel Defense Forces and columnist for the Jerusalem Post.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Wow, just simply wow.

There was and is absolutely no explanation for Israel's initial response to the flotilla and now this.

Gee, I wonder what other cons, I mean justifications from the Israeli government I am expected to believe.

This outright mockery of the loss of lives is nauseating and not that Israel had much credibility left with me, what little was there is now gone forever.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Wrong thread - delete.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by crisko]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by crisko]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
republicbroadcasting.org...

Hello,
I've been hatin'-on Israel lately. I just have too much to go-on.

Those Zionists, and their supporters are not to be trusted, nor tolerated one more moment! Isn't it time for the true Jews to rid themselves of this parasite?

Sorry if this link isn't adding anything to the thread.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by crisko

intersting points, i wonder though, even if Obama said he would side with the Muslims, would congress?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
reply to post by crisko

intersting points, i wonder though, even if Obama said he would side with the Muslims, would congress?

No, you have forgotten the large "fundamentalist" lobby who are pinning their fondest hopes on the Israeli's blowing up the Dome of the Rock and building the third temple so Jesus can come back. There are many in Congress who pander to those people. There will be no condemnation...and let's not forget about AIPAC.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crisko

1) The United States, which is a corporation, is run by The Illuminati which are decedents of Jewish families from Israel.

2/3) Nothing is Legal or Illegal in International Waters. The UN does not have much power over anything, Remember when George W. Bush Jr. asked for help from the UN to invade Iraq, well they said, "No" But what happened? It is the Action that speaks.

4/5/6) Israel is backed by the U.S. corporate government so if Turkey wants a piece I am sure they have plenty of bombs to give.

7) Obama is a joke and a puppet he sides with his Jewish masters.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Quickfix]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Quickfix]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There is a thread showing this video, somewhere on ATS.........I'm too lazy to look.

Anyway, to dis it at this point, is like Israel saying, ooops, we killed a few folks, so just forget that, too.

The fact it even got to them for "perusal," is disturbing to begin with. It should have been nipped in the bud, way before that.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

No, you have forgotten the large "fundamentalist" lobby who are pinning their fondest hopes on the Israeli's blowing up the Dome of the Rock and building the third temple so Jesus can come back. There are many in Congress who pander to those people. There will be no condemnation...and let's not forget about AIPAC.

Lol, yes yes pay no attention to the organization behind the curtain.

I don't understand the fundies, I consider myself to be quite religious but I do not see the point in provoking prophecy. Jesus said no one knows the day or the hour of His return, and just because a bunch of nutjobs think they can bring Him forth is ridiculous. Not to mention with all the devastation being caused in His name, how do they know He won't be mighty p.o.ed when He gets here, maybe they won't like what His response is. He'll come back when He's good and ready to.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

Absolutely, which is my point. Nearly the entire world is condemning their actions, well of course aside from the US, and they are making a mockery of it, of the deaths of aid workers.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Where is the video, I can't it.
Oy what it;s not released, could not find it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
Where is the video, I can't it.
Oy what it;s not released, could not find it.

You can watch it here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I came across this sickening video a few days ago.

Here's the link for those who haven't seen it.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The most telling part for me about Israel's take on this whole thing, is when the guy showed his kids and they laughed about it. People here use the Palestinian "Sesame Street" to condemn the actions of the Palestinians, yet this shows me that the other side is no better. Their kids have been trained to believe that this is all one big joke. Sickening

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The most telling part for me about Israel's take on this whole thing, is when the guy showed his kids and they laughed about it. People here use the Palestinian "Sesame Street" to condemn the actions of the Palestinians, yet this shows me that the other side is no better. Their kids have been trained to believe that this is all one big joke. Sickening

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

Exactly, pot meet kettle
. Neither side has any particular amount of respect for the other, and from a young age they are desensitized to the fact that the opposition is just as human as the other.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Well, if you would listen to the song you would see it's not about Israel conning the world. They are saying Hamas and the Aid ships where Conning the world. It shows clips in the video of Aid crew members with knives.

It says they make Hamas look like Mother Theresa and IMF look like Jack the Ripper.

It also says "you will never see the truth on your TV".

I am not siding with Israel here, just pointing out that the song is not about Israel conning the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
very funny video...

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I will say this though. I can't confirm or deny whether the Turkish aid ship's passengers where armed but there's some pretty damning footage there showing that they where in fact attacking the IMF soldiers. Especially that stabbing scene that they did a reply on twice.

Most of you already know that normally I condemn the actions of the IMF but now I'm not so sure.

Crazy times we live in, that is for sure.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I have watched the video.

What I find to be completely disgusting is the fact that in a situation that has received world wide condemnation, where there was the lose of life of innocent people.

There is a "humorous" video made mocking the exact incident. This video was posted and circulated on a government run website where it was not supposed to be viewed by the greater population.

How many other similar videos exist? How can one claim to desire peace and yet produce something of this nature?

join