It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texe Marrs - Codex Magica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I found the book titled- Codex Magica is online to read. I purchased the book several years ago and have enjoyed it. Loved it even slept with it. Lol. I was furious to find one morning that the dog had chewed its front cover just a bit. i guess she didn't like it because she didn't chew that much of it. Anyhoo here is a bit from the introduction to whet your appetite if you have never read or heard of this great book.

ONE
Caution! — You Are Now Entering The Forbidden Zone

Only puny secrets need protection. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity.
— Marshall McLuhan

Take Today
What is one to do when, in order to rule men, it is necessary to deceive them?
— Helena Blavatsky The Secret Doctrine

What you will read and see in this book is forbidden to you. Discovering these things could be highly dangerous to your health. Forbidden knowledge is sweet, but also deadly. Many men have died for revealing far fewer secrets than are found herein.

I am not being overdramatic nor attempting to be sensationalist. This is a warning: Make very sure that you possess the daring and the courage to proceed before you go any further.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very interesting... much alike Crowley's introduction to his grimoires, at least in the introduction.

I will be reading this and checking into it. Thanks for this!

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I always meant to buy that book. I did buy his "Mysterious Monuments." It was a very informative book. I may do my first researched post on that book here. I am positive I will learn a lot from Codex Magica.

new topics

join