It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are satellite images showing another oil leak in gulf?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

are satellite images showing another oil leak in gulf?

www.sott.net

Is there a separate Gulf oil leak at Platform #23051?

Satellite analysis blog SkyTruth has identified what looks like oil discharge coming from rig located a few mile from the Mississippi Delta. Analyst John Amos asks readers for any information on the possible second leak
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This would be just horrendous. I thought I saw something the other day about another BP rig in trouble in the gulf but then it just seemed to disappear. I dont know what to make of any of this, does anyone else with the know have a good clue or explanation?

I am not sure of the exact location of the deepwater horizon so cant tell that or if this is from that single event.

www.sott.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I looked at the pictures, but it all looks to be the same slick surrounding the Mississippi Delta, it just is now spreading more.

Perhaps if you could mention exactly what portions you think are a new slick, that would be helpful. I'm thinking side-by-side comparisons of slick one and what you are saying is possibly slick two.

Otherwise, so far as I can tell, it all looks to be the same source to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are threads on ATS one about a leak very close to the one we “know about” and another about 5-7 miles away.

I recall the threads but not the names. There have been so many threads started on the oil leak it is hard to keep up with them.

Raist

new topics

top topics

join