It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know where to put this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I don't know where to put this post but it had me in crying like a baby. Not just for the fallen but seeing ALL those people on the roadside with flags waving and saluting men and women.

Just when you think you've had enough and are so down on America things like this pop up.

They give me a renewed faith in what we should all stand for, and a reminder how we need to stand together.

LINK

The roadside sign someone was holding up really got to me. "Freedom is not Free" along with the giant cranes towards the end that are holding up the flag into the air.

BTW this wasn't Utube so I wasn't sure how to post it properly.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by Bachrk]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is amazing the amount of people that showed up to support one fallen soldier and pay their respect. What a great country to live in, that people would do this. I don't know if this was organized in any way, or if everyone just collectively decided to come out, but however it was done, it was amazing.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well here you go my dear.

It is on youtube too.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Freedom costs a buck o five.

Peace

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Thanks Old Dude!
Second line second line blah blah blah ehh

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
As a Marine who has lost friends, this was ... profoundly inspiring. Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No measure is there to compare to the one who has lost. Let none be from America no more.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
This is sad but in a good way, If I new something was going on at the time I would've went down to henry co. and watched this.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't know why this was moved to BTS. Although I'm not a very thorough rule reader so I may be wrong.

I guess it's just me and the few of you that think it's a very important, moving, video. It's not like it was some fat woman falling off a coffee table or something.

Thanks for posting guys. I'm glad its not only me that found it worthy of watching.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachrk
I don't know where to put this....

well, the birds and the bees can be a tricky subject for some, oh...
wait ... maybe i should read the rest of the op first ...

The roadside sign someone was holding up really got to me. "Freedom is not Free" along with the giant cranes towards the end that are holding up the flag into the air.

if "freedom" isn't "free" then how can it be labelled/classified as "freedom"

a short tribute to fellow firefighters:

firfighters cannot forget, we will always remember
what happened to us on the 11th of september

thanks for sharing,
E.T.

[edit on 6-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

join