It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Statue of Anubis Being Installed at Denver Airport.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Well, if it hadn't have been for this whole "controversy" I would have never known that the King Tut exhibit was in Denver. Actually, once it left Dallas I kind of forgot about it all together...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I know I am late to the discussion, but how is a mummy in two places at the same time?

TUTANKHAMUN AND THE GOLDEN AGE OF THE PHARAOHS

NEW YORK CITY: DISCOVERY TIMES SQUARE EXPOSITION
APRIL 23, 2010 - JANUARY 2, 2011

ON SALE NOW! Click Here to purchase for tickets to Tutankhamun and The Golden Age of The Pharaohs in Times Square!

Click Here to learn more about King Tut's return to New York City!

--------------------

TUTANKHAMUN THE GOLDEN KING AND THE GREAT PHARAOHS

DENVER ART MUSEUM
DENVER, COLORADO

JULY 1, 2010 - JANUARY 2, 2011
Click Here to purchase tickets to the Rocky Mountain West premiere of King Tut!

www.kingtut.org...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

What I would like to know is who is ultimately responsible for making this decision to put Nubis on display?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i should say there are also access tunnels where repair vehicles can come in and get to a downed tram if need be. and this is conjecture but the barbed wire may be to keep the wildlife out, which i know is still a problem all over the site. i have personally been in a plane that has been delayed by over an hour because of a wild dog on the runway. i don't mean any offence, i am just saying what my experiences are. i believe that DIA was a huge and unneeded mistake, but i don't believe that there is anything sinister about it.

edit to say that i remember stapleton, and even though it smelled like cheese it was a very efficient airport.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by angrypsycho1977]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

notice how it says the treasures of king tut.... they can split em up, there were more than enough

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Now, that's ironic. Its creator is tragically killed while making the piece.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by angrypsycho1977

You so smart using logic and stuff...

More issues with that website. There is a tab entitled "About the Exibition"

The first time I clicked it a window poped up that showed a map of the US with an icon for New York that said 2010 and an icon over Denver that said 2009. Now I no longer get that pop up at the website.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by finemanm]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

same here, once i picked on i couldn't pick the other... cookies are evil

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I suspect a convergence of the planned NWO. Bloodlines that date back in history most popular the Templar Blood line of Christ, but I suspect the blood lines go back further tracked by DNA evidence that the NWO uses to establish rightful blood lines. Denver and the "mile high" location of Colorada springs makes it a desired place for survial of coming events. Whether its escaping winds carring nuclear fallout to, geological stability in regards to tectonic changes in the earths crust, to inudatation by water of the western hemisphere's lowlands and river valleys. Anyway you look there are a lot of reasons why real estate my be popular with foreign investors from Asia to Southern Europe. Anubis is just another chess piece on the board of survial of the super rich. I suspect that it is a tell tale sign of coming events.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
once again....DIA is harmless... look at the infections being spread in Greeley by Monfort or the declarations from ENCAR in Boulder to fuel your curiousity. or even go up in the mountains and look at the changing landscape, which has nothing to do with the strip malls and hotels that are happening on the eastern plains around the airport. or you can look to the area around the airport and talk about how the arsenal is suddenly devoid of the wildlife it advertises. the airport isn't the sign or the signal, merely the distraction.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Anubis is there to help usher in all those souls into the afterlife.

Welcome to DIA, you are now MIA, and soon to be DOA.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfisolated
well... theres meant to be all these secret tunnels and cities and that under denver airport right?

and something about the layout resembling a swastika?

i dunno, been drinking beer in the sun all afternoon
do an ats search for denver airport...

true that

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

I didn't call this outrageous. I said the original poster was paranoid for thinking the "elites" were behind some secret plot to make his life miserable.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by pjslug]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

Yes. It's hard to explain in some ways, and I have never understood why I have always been uncomfortable entering, remaining on, or exiting the airport grounds; something that is not true for me at any other major airport which I have been thru, and nothing to do with any sort of travel related problems with flights, lost luggage, etc. which to date, I have not experienced at DIA; but I really enjoy the rest of Colorado, so just shrug it off.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by manta78]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
some of you may be interested in the history of this Anubis statue.

there's an informative thread on it here =- www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

lol I'm sure he didn't mean personally...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Iron_Disciple

but did feel rather strange roaming through the halls ( felt very lightheaded ).
Well, there could be a stargate hidden in the underground complex there. Still, it could be the alkyl nitrates in the air conditioning...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

25.80 squared = 666..
Maybe it aint quite 26'

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe they are awaiting for satans arrival at the airport with a gift....jokes a side it does seem creepy.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Wiki says: en.wikipedia.org...

"Anubis was the most important god of the Dead" The article says he is the god of death. Both have different connotations being a god of death kind of implies he is dishing it out, where as being a god of the dead could mean he is a kind of angel helping the recently deceased get to where they are supposed to be. Shepherding.

I call Journalistic sensationalism....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join