It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Attack This Summer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have a feeling that there will be a terror attack this summer on a big city in America. I decided to stop being lazy and finally post my prediction. I woke up one day with this feeling and it hasn't gone away. Does anyone else have this feeling to?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Yea I had this feeling too, ever sine the U.S. government told us it might happen

[edit on 9-6-2004 by wildone_106]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have a feeling that there will be terror attacks before the election and the new terror announcements from the Government only confirm it. For further information:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ever since September 11th.... but I aint so sure they'll be able to pull off anything really devastating because we have really tightened our grip on their asses.

Most people are just getting all flustervated right now because of the whole war on terrorism + the elections + gas and economy ect. ect. ect. so the most usual thing to continue the downward spiral is by seeing something tremendously horrible happening at the bottom.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Come on guys. That's kinda like saying , " I have a feeling that there may be a Tornado in Kansas this Spring."

No need for precognition here. I think we call this probability.

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
Come on guys. That's kinda like saying , " I have a feeling that there may be a Tornado in Kansas this Spring."
No need for precognition here. I think we call this probability.
Nutzo
But, I "see" something like this happening because now that the situation in Iraq and Afghanistan are getting quiet, there is room for more shaking up of America with another terror attack. From there, more war will happen. It's going to happen. The Government even said there are plans in place.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's not that definite of a possibilty. The terrorists would have to do a hell of a lot of work to pull off anything meaningful, and we have our hands so deep in their pie I doubt they'll be able to take any home for dessert.

I'd say it's more like they want to attack but the chances are probable that we will stop them before anything comes of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I had a dream a few nights ago that went like this:

I am walking along this marsh with Lawrence Fishburn, not Morpheus, I was calling him "Fish". And we were looking for Michael Jackson. We looked under this rock for Michael Jackson and he was not there.

About that time I look over and Fish is looking up at the sky and he says, "oh no", I look up and three little Loony Tunes style bombs are dropping out of the sky. They explode and poison gas spreads all over the place. I could taste and smell the gas and I couldn't breath.

I look around and everyone is falling over dead. I get to saftey then I wake up.

That was the dream. Was it precognition or just too much TV?

Nutzo

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I had a dream similar to that it was like this:
I was walking around this big house and when I came to this room where an old guy was sitting, he told me he was the greatest wise man ever. I said "who are you dude?" and he just said "What you see in your dreams is not fortune, but rubbish and recounts of events in your life". They I said "But I've never seen you before so how could this be a recount of my life?" and he said "It's not, I'm rubbish as are all wise men, psychics, and philosophers."

Then I woke up and got back to reality.

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Namtar]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I`ve always worried about a weopon being placed in a container enroute to the u.s....I think we`re very vulnerable in that respect...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nutzobalzo
I had a dream a few nights ago that went like this:

I am walking along this marsh with Lawrence Fishburn, not Morpheus, I was calling him "Fish". And we were looking for Michael Jackson. We looked under this rock for Michael Jackson and he was not there.

About that time I look over and Fish is looking up at the sky and he says, "oh no", I look up and three little Loony Tunes style bombs are dropping out of the sky. They explode and poison gas spreads all over the place. I could taste and smell the gas and I couldn't breath.

I look around and everyone is falling over dead. I get to saftey then I wake up.

That was the dream. Was it precognition or just too much TV?

Nutzo

wow....what did you eat before you went to bed?

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Idontthinkso,

If you think we're vulnerable to that sort of attack why don't you look up info about our navy and coastguard's regulations and whatnot just to confirm your idea?

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Namtar]

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
idontthinkso, I had the same concern and apparently there is more to your idea then you think. Currently Long Beach port is X-raying EVERYSINGLE container that recently arrived with mandatory 2-3 day holds on all cargo. I know this because I happen to work in the industry and have freight currently held in customs, that up until last week normally goes through pre-clearance and is released with no holds. Same items in this container as last week, plus our customs brokers has confirmed all cargo being X-rayed currently that is in inbound from Asia.

So something is up, or they are deffinetly on the look out for something.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
that was my point

I always left some room in my mind for some predictions, but after the Aussie Bloke fiasco I will never ever buy into another one, I dont care if your bloody nostradamus..no one..NO ONE ever has credible bonafide predictions, that are vague and nebulous..NO ONE..so go eat it lol

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildone_106
that was my point

I always left some room in my mind for some predictions, but after the Aussie Bloke fiasco I will never ever buy into another one, I dont care if your bloody nostradamus..no one..NO ONE ever has credible bonafide predictions, that are vague and nebulous..NO ONE..so go eat it lol

Exactly.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
idontthinkso, I had the same concern and apparently there is more to your idea then you think. Currently Long Beach port is X-raying EVERYSINGLE container that recently arrived with mandatory 2-3 day holds on all cargo. I know this because I happen to work in the industry and have freight currently held in customs, that up until last week normally goes through pre-clearance and is released with no holds. Same items in this container as last week, plus our customs brokers has confirmed all cargo being X-rayed currently that is in inbound from Asia.

So something is up, or they are deffinetly on the look out for something.

They have been doing these type of freight proceedures ever since Sept. 11th. That's what I was getting at myself, the chance that terrorist will be able to pull anything off that will actually do anything horrible is slim to none because we are so locked tight right now.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I think that pretty much everyone has a feeling that something will happen this summer. It's like just before a summer storm, you can literally feel the rain before it happens. With all the latest events and news we're little sitting ducks waiting for the bomb to drop. No pun intended

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
yeah...well I`m glad for the reassurance that our gov is taking that possibility seriously...i thought they were only randomly checking and it is good to know the security is that extensive...are all ports in this mode?...If not I would imagine major ports of entry will be...thx....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It's also like how you expect something to happen and it doesn't or it didn't meet your expectations and you felt kind of ripped off.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by idontthinkso
yeah...well I`m glad for the reassurance that our gov is taking that possibility seriously...i thought they were only randomly checking and it is good to know the security is that extensive...are all ports in this mode?...If not I would imagine major ports of entry will be...thx....

Ports are always a good target but c'mon do you really think that the state our current government is in is actually that lazy towards terrorism? If anything I'd say we are overkill towards terrorism and that's a fine thing if you ask me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join