It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icke and Maxwell talk business *VIDEOs*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
David Icke and Jordan Maxwell talk to each other - which is fascinating to see. Bringing a new dimension into focus. ETs discussed on the metaphysical as well as the 3rd density physicality. Amazing and insightful.

David Icke discusses his new book and what exactly the Moon Matrix is - and how it controls our planet and those that reside on her...

Jordan Maxwell discusses his own contact with ETs from the Pleiades star system in this very open and revealing part of Jordan's life he is now free to discuss!

That should keep you all off the streets for a day or two...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

Very insightful! I hope people watch this & start to question what is actually happening right under our noses.

Remain vigilant!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thank you for sharing, two heads are always better than one and the two heads being Icke and Jordan have gotta be good!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
as said above.

these 2 names together means this should be a good conversation.

Both these guys are great.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I thought Icke/Maxwell and David Ickes videos were great however............there was something about Maxwell's solo video that rubeed me the wrong way.

For some reason I got the impression he was either making stuff up or at minimum, exaggerating. And in all honesty, I couldn't get past 20 minutes.

I thought the story about the man who had been following (protecting) him was, made up. I don't know why but here's where I had my initial problem with him.

He claims a woman walked up to his booth to purchase one of his books which.....dropped (on the floor). Jordon said because he was behind the counter/booth he could reach around to assist her by picking it up.

Then....this man, who had been following him showed up. This 'man' leaned over to retrieve the book on the floor and in doing so, his medallion fell out of his pocket AND.............Jordon picked THAT up and went into detail explaining what symbols were on it.

So my problem is, why was he able to pick up this medallion but yet, couldn't pick up the book?

Again, I thought it was too sensational sounding and that's why I clicked it off.

(side-note)
Also...anyone notice how Jordon has the same sounding 'robotic-like' accent like Alex Collier and Ben Fulford? It's creep actually.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
An entire field of science invented out of thin air and then used to make money from its dissemination. Barnum would be very proud. A hundred years from now, people will discuss how stupid we must have been at this time in history. What name do you suppose they will give this time? The Cerebral Dark Ages

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks for posting!

I have a funny story, so I went into an upscale bookstore today with my husband and I was looking for David Icke's new book, because I read all of them. I went to the Info Desk and the guy was like, David Icke? I said "yes the crazy guy" he responded "Oh thats how you say his last name, let me see if we have it" and he responded with
"Human Race...Get Off...Your Knees?" Is that what your looking for? with a puzzled look on his face. I said yes- they didnt have it.

lmao I nearly cried a tear it was so hilarious hearing a norm read that title.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn

What is a "norm"?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Norm=Sheeple=98% of American Society

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Op.....

You continue to post flippantly.

That video was posted just the other day.....there is a current thread.

Please learn to utilise the ATS "search" function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these vids. Jordan Maxwell needs to be heard by everyone. I think the reason why David Icke is sometimes so hard to follow is because Human speech is simply inadequate for the concepts he is trying to express.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Op.....

That video was posted just the other day....

Give it a rest.

There is more than one video in the OP.

WZN,

Thank you for taking the time to get these videos all in one place for us.

It is appreciated.

*And don't mind whatshisface. I think he does this for fun.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by xynephadyn

What is a "norm"?

Cripmeister you scary little muppet you.....

A Norm!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Isn't that over simplifying things a bit?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Op.....
That video was posted just the other day....

Give it a rest.
There is more than one video in the OP.
WZN,
Thank you for taking the time to get these videos all in one place for us.
It is appreciated.

*And don't mind whatshisface. I think he does this for fun.

[snip]

Tell me Ex1.....what is it about these videos that you find of value?

Is it the secret shapeshifting reptilian aliens running the world angle?

Could you please expand on that for us?

I'd like to debate that with you.

Yours in reptilianess,
Maybe...maybe not

Mod Edit - removed uncivil remarks.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thanks for posting. I'll watch it later on. Always interesting to hear Icke talk.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

hehe hey E1 yahuh *eye roll*

Have you read Ickys book yet? It is a great read - puts a lot of what we both suspect and know about the Moon in glorious print.

And to hear Maxy turn the corner on his fear space is a very positive sign.

Things are looking up in some areas - like for the truths being revealed - just like many in the past have predicted...

And the rate of this information that is now flowing seems to get quicker by the day...hour...and sometimes minute!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Made it through the first video. There is a lot of good general concepts expressed. Icke is good at following his intuition/awareness. He's not clear about some things but tries to express as best as he can. In summary paraphrased and enhanced.

The creation here (at this plane) serves it's purpose. It operates within it's limits. If it where to become infused with too much spirit (too high a vibration) it would merge in the region above it. Likewise, it can only descend so low or it would merge in the region below. In either case it would cease to serve it's purpose. It is thereby managed via a sine wave to operate within it's boundaries. For now, the cycle is bottoming out (the cusp) .

The Mahabharata refers to wars of the past. Those wars took place on higher planes than this resulting in some manifestation here as well. Likewise such a struggle is underway as a direct result of the paragraph above. The good guys are going to win (for now) because it's the end of the descending cycle. The bag guys will never die but will loose control because it's the end of their reign (for a time). The bad guys will cease to have as much control because the percent of spirit to matter is moving towards spirit. Spirit is awareness, knowing, love, intuition. The bad guys will struggle but to no avail. The war is also a means of the spirits in other planes expressing and exhausting their karmic needs.

However, the spirits are here not to "Experience" in the sense of entertainment but in the sense of expressing and exhausting impurities. Spirits do often come by choice because of their strongest karmic desire. The don't come to understand why they chose in an intellectual sense but to simple express and exhaust the inclination. As the karma is exhausted they will realize it's relative value and cease to covet it. Karma includes group karma that we share for which benefits and consequences exist. Some spirits are at a point of their karmic expression to be on an ascending curve themselves. Their moving upwards. Others are moving downwards. Some have karmic affinity with the bad, some with the good. All spirits get their karmic benefit which is what material regions are all about.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Thanks for posting these vids. Jordan Maxwell needs to be heard by everyone. I think the reason why David Icke is sometimes so hard to follow is because Human speech is simply inadequate for the concepts he is trying to express.

And, if I may add, human brains are so boxed up they cannot see out long enough to see the light, and closed minds cannot wrap around the concept, let alone the subject matter. I have no trouble at all following what Icke writes, having read all of his books several times. But then again my mind is fully open, I have no religious filters to blind me, nor any subject too out there for me to study. I often wonder how many ATS members can say the same?

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The third video is great! It's like old time and a lot to relate to. Many people have miraculous events in their lives that defy any explanation in conventional/convenient "science and rationals". Great to hear him go into more of this. It reminds me of the old days of real UFO gatherings and meetings and some of the people and vibes involved. I love the "egoless" nature of Maxwell. Nothing to hide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join