It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A'shayana Deane - Galactic History and Ascension *VIDEO*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A'shayana Deane

I went to Florida to interview A'shayana Deane, author of the Voyager books. Her previous work details the history behind the genetic engineering of the human race and the numerous ET races that have been interacting with and shaping our destiny here on Earth as well as throughout the many multi-verses. This information is highly complex and detailed. She and two other "speakers" as they call themselves are receiving this information via telepathic downloads. They have been trained by the Guardian Alliances, a group of ETs who protect the secrets of ascension and the stargates on this planet and others from what they call the self-interested Intruder races. This interview is the first part of several hours I spent with Ashayana Deane and the others working with her on briinging the science of Keylonta to the planet. Keylonta is the science of "light, sound, subconscious symbol codes and base codes of matter". The many images on the video of charts and "maps" depict these concepts in a visual manner aimed at stimulating memory and re-awkening the DNA pathways in the viewer.

Kerry Lynn Cassidy

May 2010

Amazing MIND EXPANDING interview with a very enlightened woman. If you think you can handle all things in a universe of metaphysics - watching this and UNDERSTANDING it are two different things. And to be honest there was a lot that went right over my head due to the compressed format of the volume of information presented. This download for your brain will make a lot of sense to those that have been searching to what the bigger picture is...

Formerly known as Anna Haynes she has a past lecture which is just as informative - and talks more exclusively about ET groups she has had frequent contact with since her childhood years. That lecture called "contactee anna hayes" has been removed...

Enjoy!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Exactly spot on. You will find many here on ATS booing this for now. But soon, there will no denying it. W

My comment came after the first 20-25 minutes ... but now around 37-40, I have a bit of an issue. I agree with all the diagrams, stargate info, etc, but my issue is with the information about the 200 yr evac.

I know this earth will no longer be holding life, there will be separation to different realites/planets. But when she mentioned Thoth and the Emerald Tablets, and how he stole info and such, I had to pause. This is new infomation to me.

So back to the video to see where she goes next....

[edit on 31-5-2010 by blujay]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm about a quarter through and I'm wondering if she's reading a script to a movie, this is just ridiculous, the guardian alliance? Oh please.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
she thinks its thoth, from your vid??

I think i met this Thoth god in a dream very vivid, he,s tall and has a brown robe with yellow braiding along the edge about 2 inch wide all the way around the edge of gown sorta like what commander riker weres in British TV series UFO , the design or shape is sorta like the black gown a court usher uses in the uk ,only diff is this coat or robe is beautifully prepared ,it appears very rich and expensive looking its even god like ,
its a brown fawn super fabric with yellow pipein 2 to 3 inch at the edge no buttons its worn open puffed thick.

Hes not freighting hes jovial and looks sorta cross between a calf and Labrador around the head bit , but he dont have a long dog like snout or nose,
Its more flatter or monkey like, the ears are not droopy like a dogs, i think maybe even no ears,I am not sure though may be none or at least they are very small,He has human body everywhere else,
oh he has hairy hands which are pretty big, hes about a size 13uk in shoe size ,hes 8 to 9 feet tall, looks sorta like the Egyptian god Sekhmet in the face and head, hhis expression is friendly like an ox or ox calf,
Before this i had an encounter with a being something like a grey with a silver suit but the head was fantastic vivid colors in bedroom 9 mths before this dream vision ,the one in bedroom was real tactile substance to it ,
, i was playing with his ships elevator which appeared when you thought of it ,also when it appeared i couldnt get in the lift ,he said to me to imagine the control and i did and controls appeared ,i had a ride up the lift to a corridor which had no doors but when i panicked a door appeared also beautiful walls living energy,i got the impression it was all alive the ship was alive, as i said this was with a being or alien in my dream vision,I stupidly asked can i go with him ,he said shortly,I am worried now wether i have a choice after putting Enoch testimony about fallen angels then reading about of Thoth.
now listen my mum is dead.
But she was of to the left in this dream ,she was watching me and the alien ,she stood on my side stood in a door arms crossed not smiling apparently keeping out of the bargain,
reason i am speaking of this is,,,,,, could Thoth ? be a fallen angel or thee fallen angel

and i had my mark given to which side of the harvest i will be on..
not derailing thread ,but if others have met a being in a dream which said they were comeing ,then this video is relevant what the op found ,i am watching now and she basically saying we are leaving soon, thoth brought wisdom so did satan the light bringer.......thks for link op this might help me ,i think everyday of this vision ,i was shown this planet with green type sky sorta like a low light night vision like what mil uses diffuse light slightly green dark, so the atmosphere or sun had changed this was in the daytime this is the time of leaveing this world for us as the sun is going to toast us,

edit ,
after watching more of the vid the diagrams she is showing are like what i seen as the lift ship corridors was forming which my spirit did interact with,the walls being energy with mind this explains alot for me.The being can not manifest here or dont want to ,i know now the being which came in the bedroom is a go between ,It has solid form here in our 3 dimensions,and can work here when we need help, but also can go to the level other world were the being which i am calling or who i think is thoth and the dimesion they live at ,which i think will be above 4th dimension.

watch thees ships morph and this is like what i mean growing apearing.

6.20 about

[edit on 5/31/2010 by dashar]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
oops double post

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. It makes sense after watching the whole thing.
And if it's truth, then I am glad I never began the Metatronic keys....

From what she says, there are a lot of people practicing the wrong thing, thinking it's right. Intense stuff... but it does sound like something from a SciFi movie. I'd never have believed it all a few short years ago.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Op.....

Amazing MIND EXPANDING interview.....

Amazing MIND NUMBING interview.....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Dashar.

That Walson stuff is a proven hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This type of stuff should be moved to the gray area so we don't get too much of the stink on us. This is complete dribble, and does nothing but make us all look like fools, gullible fools.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dashar

Dashar.....

Here is confirmation of the Walson hoax.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Fantastic interview, specific and detailed, very little of it was wishy washy stuff you've heard a million times before. I dont think our reality or incarnate human mind is really suitable for this type of structural detail at present nor is it nescessary people understand it, but for the curious mind it is food for thought. One would be cautious to not absorb too much specifics if based on the need to reduce the unknown and alleviate fear, but would be better off taking a lesson from the fool archetype and just trusting that all will be well no matter what occurs. Inevitabley the sincere trust in the divine cosmic plan ensures the entities favourable outcome anyway. Im going to meditate and see what of this interview resonates, somehow I think its the approach/way of thinking that will be most beneficial, travel to another universe or even galaxy and much of her work becomes irrelevent. I do appreciate her attempts at graphing thought concepts rather than simply attempting sound vibration transmition, I think the two combined get one slightly closer to conveying the original thought to another with at least some accuracy.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Good video I only wish Kerry had put the microphone next to A'Shayana and not her, it's difficult to hear what A'Shayana has to say.

So many interviews are messed up by interviewing in a room with no acostics, microphone too far away and irratating music.

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You people and your favorite word... HOAX. Get your selves educated!

If there is any mis info in this interview, it's not meant as a hoaxy joke on humans. There are people genuinely concerned here, just because they are searching for truth also, doesn't mean they are trying to GET you.

Mellow out and move on.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
New Age nonsense. You've got to worry about the people who believe this stuff.

Good work of fiction, though.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I watched maybe 3 minutes and the interviewer said you were born in ____ in this life...meaning she has had many past lifes i presume, oh dear. I can't bash something i haven't watched but i am sick of people waxing lyrical about ascension etc. It's effectively Sci Fi is it not?

Project Camelot are really starting to get on my nerves being associated with this kind of stuff, anyhoo their reputation wasn't exactly solid with Greer in the first place. I loved the UFO conferences but he made me spit my cheese and toast all over the monitor with some of his later stuff.

October

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So it's sort of like when I was a child and would write pages of ''cursive'' which was just scribble. Sure there was a lot on paper, but it meant nothing.

And if you want to believe her, that is fine because there is no way to disprove her ''telepathic downloads'' and who would care to. What bothers me is how you refer to it as a science. There is no science here, at all.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Agent 0range]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent 0range

There is 'science' in there, it is just science beyond the 3d version of 'science'. Expand.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay

You people and your favorite word... HOAX. Get your selves educated!

If there is any mis info in this interview, it's not meant as a hoaxy joke on humans. There are people genuinely concerned here, just because they are searching for truth also, doesn't mean they are trying to GET you.

Mellow out and move on.

Blujay.....

This is just a typical "hit & run" thread by this op.

He / she / it relentlessly posts extremely poor quality material in order to start argumentative threads, thereby collecting stars & flags & points.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Do you mean to say people see this stuff, and believe in it??

AND, I wasted 176 seconds of my life on the first (25 seconds) and the second ( there went the other 151...actually, I LIKE that number!
)??

Second (shorter) YT video ("Walson") and the name Jose' Escamilla popped up, I knew I'd been had!

(Of course, the 'startling' and 'amazing' "alien spaceships" were rather underwhelming, anyhow...Escamilla, though...Home Run!!) /sarc/

Oh, and ditto on the observation RE: "He Who Shall Not Be Named"...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Whacker me ol' mate!!!

Did you listen to that stuff?

Actually, what I might do is have a look at the gravy train aspects of this lot.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join