It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Attack against South Korean ship looks like false flag operation”-China believes!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

While international investigators have accused North Korea of sinking a South Korean patrol corvette in March, China has taken a more cautious position.

Investigative journalist and RT contributor Wayne Madsen says it is because Beijing suspects there was greater deception at work.

“The Chonan [navy corvette] was sunk by this torpedo that was later to be discovered to have been of German manufacture. Germany said it sells no military weapons to North Korea. This thing is starting to look like a classic false flag operation,” Wayne Madsen says.

“Kim Jong-Il who very rarely travels – and when he does, he only travels by train – went to Beijing. My sources in Beijing say that he went to Beijing, that Chinese authorities said that North Korea did this, he denied it. They were satisfied with his response,” Madsen adds. “Now the Chinese are very suspicious of the US’ intentions in richening things up in the Korean peninsula.”

Source: english.ruvr.ru...

Lookslike China putting up a wall for N.K.-go figure. Well, maybe ther is more to this than meets the eye. Maybe they blew themselves up, maybe the US is starting chit, maybe the Rusians? Who knows.

I still sticking with the N.K. nany did it. This is the frist time I heard the torpedo was German made. Anyone?

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The false flag trick has worked so far, what shouldn't it serve this time? The arrogance of TPTB has only grown, as has their desperation to get along with their plan. They need WWIII to distract us from their endgame.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Dear anon72

False flag op by the USA who else??

Motives :???

Can’t fix economic crises at home start WW111? Worked in WW11.

Anybody else got any ideas???

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i have this theory, that through to the financial crisis and other major problems in our system in general, this new episode of military tensions is a kind of distraction to keep the public attention away from changes made to the system, changes that might otherwise provoke strong resistance and would fail to be acomplished.
kind of paranoia, i know... but the news we get to see look to me like a intended and composed plan. some weird power pulling the strings, maybe a higher power, non-human, some call god, destiny-powers, etc.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It is the beginning of the final bailout: that of the weapon manufacturers, and everyone associated with development, and research of such weapons.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Did An American Mine Sink South Korean Ship?

The sinking of the Cheonan took place in South Korean waters dominated by a joint U.S.-Korean base for anti-submarine warfare operations, an area North Korea admits it does not have the technology to penetrate with its submarines.

It is speculated the USNS Salvor was laying bottom mines in the area and a rising mine was inadvertently released.

“If indeed it was an American rising mine that sank the Cheonan, it would constitute a friendly-fire accident,” writes Yoichi Shimatsu. Or it was a Gulf of Tonkin incident intended to provide a pretext to blame North Korea. Either way, don’t expect the corporate media to report on this.

“Are we once again going back to an old recipe (already used twice) in the past 100 years? The economy is tanking, lets fix it and turn people’s attention with staging another war as the only proven business,” writes the Macedonian International News Agency.

South Korean Prime Minister Lee Myung-bak has claimed “overwhelming evidence” that a North Korean torpedo sank the corvette Cheonan on March 26, killing 46 sailors. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton claimed that there’s “overwhelming evidence” in favor of the theory that North Korea sank the South Korean Navy warship Cheonan. But the articles of proof presented so far by military investigators to an official inquiry board have been scanty and inconsistent.

There’s yet another possibility, that a U.S. rising mine sank the Cheonan in a friendly-fire accident.

In the recent U.S.-China strategic talks in Shanghai and Beijing, the Chinese side dismissed the official scenario presented by the Americans and their South Korean allies as not credible.

This conclusion was based on an independent technical assessment by the Chinese military, according to a Beijing-based military affairs consultant to the People Liberation Army.

Hardly any of the relevant facts that counter the official verdict have made headline news in either South Korea or its senior ally, the United States.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
www.chinadaily.com.cn...

"The issue is highly complicated. China does not have firsthand information. We are looking at the information from all sides in a prudent manner,"

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why does "false flag" always have the connotation that it was the United States? While many say that the USA has used false flags, has it ever been proven beyond a reasonable doubt? As far as I know, no irrefutable evidence has ever surfaced that would without a doubt prove the USA has ever used a false flag in the sense we are discussing. Does this mean we never have? No, it simply means the evidence is not sufficient enough for me or anybody to claim that "the USA has committed a false flag" is a factual statement. Laying belief aside, if anyone can provide me with irrefutable evidence that the USA has carried out a false flag, in the sense we are discussing, I will retract my previous statement. I am not saying that this scenario is not possible, just that I will hold my judgment until it can be proven or disproven without doubt and, due to the nature of these sorts of things, I will probably be holding it indefinitely. I would like to take a look at this incident from another angle, I don't believe this and what I said above applies to this as well. Is it possible that it is a false flag, but carried out by someone other than the usual suspect (USA)? Could it have been a false flag carried out by China? Yes, I believe there is just as much possibility that China did it as there is that the USA did. We know already why the USA would have done it, so what would China have to gain by such an action? Who knows, not I, but that doesn't mean I cannot speculate. Perhaps they aim to draw the USA into a war, for what reasons though? Well again merely speculation here, but perhaps to further increase the country's debt, or to draw troops to the region for an ambush. I know it is far fetched, but no more so than claiming that it might have been a false flag carried out by the United States. My point is that there is more than one way to look at something, and just because something is plausible doesn't mean it is actual.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nesta

Because here on ATS, it's always easier to say, "False Flag by the US" than do any credible research or use common sense.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nesta
Why does "false flag" always have the connotation that it was the United States? While many say that the USA has used false flags, has it ever been proven beyond a reasonable doubt? As far as I know, no irrefutable evidence has ever surfaced that would without a doubt prove the USA has ever used a false flag in the sense we are discussing. Does this mean we never have? No, it simply means the evidence is not sufficient enough for me or anybody to claim that "the USA has committed a false flag" is a factual statement. Laying belief aside, if anyone can provide me with irrefutable evidence that the USA has carried out a false flag, in the sense we are discussing, I will retract my previous statement. I am not saying that this scenario is not possible, just that I will hold my judgment until it can be proven or disproven without doubt and, due to the nature of these sorts of things, I will probably be holding it indefinitely. I would like to take a look at this incident from another angle, I don't believe this and what I said above applies to this as well. Is it possible that it is a false flag, but carried out by someone other than the usual suspect (USA)? Could it have been a false flag carried out by China? Yes, I believe there is just as much possibility that China did it as there is that the USA did. We know already why the USA would have done it, so what would China have to gain by such an action? Who knows, not I, but that doesn't mean I cannot speculate. Perhaps they aim to draw the USA into a war, for what reasons though? Well again merely speculation here, but perhaps to further increase the country's debt, or to draw troops to the region for an ambush. I know it is far fetched, but no more so than claiming that it might have been a false flag carried out by the United States. My point is that there is more than one way to look at something, and just because something is plausible doesn't mean it is actual.

WoW what bad typing, i guess English isn't your first.

I know, no irrefutable evidence has ever surfaced that would without a doubt prove the USA has ever used a false flag in the sense we are discussing.

eh? say what again?

Gulf of tonkin comes into mind.

911blogger.com...

read it

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes it was a German torpedo , I have been shown photographs . You will also notice the wreakage has a lot of strange damage well above the hull , looks as if it has been in a fire fight . Also far to much rust for a ship that has been on the bottom for such a short time . The one thing ,the most important thing that people must question is N.K's is denying this ! This is out of character .This nation is full of threats and rethoric they would be bragging and making more threats if this was the case .It does not fit ,they would not be hiding this ,they would bolster their posture ! i.e Yes we did it !!!! Violate our waters again and next time we will hit you twice as hard !!! If you understand the stance of the N.K mind set ,you will know what I mean. It just does not fit !
I propose this was a decommisioned vessel that was sunk in earlier U.S S.K exercises .The damage and rust suggests that much .

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It doesn't take long for something to rust at sea. Especially if it's been burned.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by nesta

I admire your stance, but this is ATS. Everyone here knows that anytime something bad happens anywhere in the world, it's the fault of the United States, and the United States alone. No one, not Kim Jong-Il nor anyone else in the world has ever done anything bad... except for the United States. The sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I think you might have actually hit the nail on the head with this assessment..
If NK did it they would indeed be gloating and trying to tell the world they are defending their waters.. They said they would do this many times and would answer back 10 fold. So for NK to deny this is not in tune with their usual attitude. keep up the good work

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nesta

Dear nesta

Why on ATS immediately jump to the conclusion that it was a false flag perpetrated by the US???

Humm I wonder???

Why dose no one trust TPTB in the US???

Could it be that people think they are lying???

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Nice Sun Tzu-like deception by China... again. Lil' Kim can't even take a sh*t without asking for permission first. China not only knew about the attack on the corvette, they ordered it.

China and Russia want to control the whole world. DeepWater Horizon was sabotaged by either China or Russia, to prevent the US from offshore drilling, which would make the US far more independet from foreign oil. Even the attacks of 9/11 were conducted by Russia and/or China. Islamic terrorism is merely a forefront of the KGB, as many former KGB-agents repeatedly said. No one wants to listen. When "Islamic terrorists" someday nuke US cities, it was the KGB.

All predictions and most prophecies, from Irlmaier to Lueken, from Lucia (Fatima) to Lorber tell us about Russia's and China's long-term strategy for world domination.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
What's up with folks saying ATS-of course it's going to be a US flag op.

It isn't the people at ATS saying it. It is the Russian press stating what they are digging up-news wise- from CHina. It is China saying it. No we ATSers.

I have to admit, maybe there should be some additonal reviews conducted. Maybe the points raised here and by others need to be re-evaluated to ensure no other action caused this.

I really don't see Obama as a war-monger, sending out orders to concuct a False-flag op to kick up dust in that region. Nor South Korea. Just not a usefull end to it-only war. Which, I don't think either the US or S.K is even close to doing.

Should be interesting. I see Russia has sent some investigators or techs to the site to examine everything also.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Yet it is AMERICA with all the military bases around the world, and America starting all these new wars.
China and Russia are not fighting in Iraq or Afghanistan, in fact they are not fighting wars anywhere right now.

It is the US trying to dominate the world militarily, and that is failing dismally.

If (?) the Gulf oil rig was deliberately sabotaged, it was most likely Goldman Sachs and Wall Street, or perhaps the Federal Reserve Bank that wanted to get the growing financial scandals out of the headline news.
Which is precisely what has now happened.
The very last thing they want is to be blamed for the coming economic melt down.

It is now fairly certain that 911 was orchestrated by Israel, and allowed to happen by a totally corrupt and treasonous US administration.. There is too much evidence, and too many Jews involved at every level throughout the whole 9/11 scheme and subsequent coverup.
And don't forget the Israeli news team, the so called "dancing Israelis" sent over from Israel specifically to film the 9/11 attack while it happened.

Were are all the middle eastern Muslim terrorists in all this ?
Nowhere, because they are no real direct threat to the US, and never have been.

Whoever carried out 9/11 and blew up the Gulf oil rig were not some guys sitting in a cave in Afghanistan around a camel dung fire. It all took a great deal more sophistication than that.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

Dude, I want to believe you but you gotta put something up to back up all that.

I just can't by the whole oil rig explosion by the NK or anyone else.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

No. Look closer. China does not want the US by it any more. China does not want to be bothered by a war next to it. The Chinese oligarchy hasn't been interested in war much since the Regan era. That's why they don't wear military outfits anymore, but rather, suits and ties. China just wants business as usual, and they are willing to lie for peace, as opposed to lie for war.

They don't care about North Korea. They just don't want war.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Gorman91]

<<   2  3 >>

join