It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg 2010 Agenda Leaked

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks to Estulin - we keep on watching!!!

According to the documents—which Daniel Estulin obtained from his sources inside the secretive group—issues to be discussed in this year's formal deliberations are:

1. Will the Euro Survive?
2. Development in Europe: Europe's Exit Strategy...On Hold?
3. Do We Have Institutions to Deal With the World Economy?
4. Greece: Lessons and Forward-looking Strategies
5. NATO and Afghanistan: The Practical Agenda for the Alliance
6. Iran and Russia: Economic and Financial Threats to the Alliance
7. The Consequences of War Against Terrorism
8. The Influence of Domestic Issues on American Foreign Policy
9.The Outlook for Japan's Economy
10. The Future of the U.S. Dollar: Alternative Scenarios

That the Bilderbergers—essentially a talking shop for European and North American power players—are interested in discussing the current meltdown of the European economy should come as no surprise, especially as the group's attendee list includes many of the key financiers and string pullers who helped steer Europe into the crisis in the first place. Past attendees of the meeting include current EU President Herman von Rompuy who got the job as the first non-elected head of the undemocratic European Union after a special wine and dine session with Bilderberg steering committee members. Last year he heralded the beginning of global government, praising the increased role of G20 in dealing with the global financial crisis. Other key Bilderbergers include Jean-Claude Trichet, who, as head of the European Central Bank, was instrumental in helping to craft the current European bailout which itself is designed toincentivize the bankruptcy of Europe. Trichet, too, also recently called for global government to regulate the world economic meltdown that his fellow Bilderbergers helped to create.

Those familiar with the Bilderberg group's long-cherished dream of achieving global government through the creation of an international financial framework will be unsurprised to see that a debate on the question "Do We Have Institutions to Deal With the World Economy?" is the third order of business at this year's meeting. Nor will it be a surprise when the question is inevitably answered with the standard globalist line that international institutions like the IMF and the World Bank need to be "strengthened" and even given enhanced regulatory powers as a result of the crisis they have brought about, exactly as Bilderberg observers have been predicting for years. Indeed, as Estulin himself notes in his latest book, Shadow Masters, former U.S. Undersecretary of State George Ball expressed the ambition of the globalists in an address to the 1968 Bilderberg meeting in Mont Tremblant when he stated that they were interested in developing a "world company" to take over the "archaic political structure of nation states"

Other items on the agenda are exactly in line with the issues and plans made at last year's Bilderberg and those ideas debated at last year's G20 Finance Ministers meeting, both of which Estulin was able to infiltrate with his inside sources. The fact that the Iran-Russia alliance is on this year's agenda is doubly telling, not only because a strike against Iran was on the table at this year's Trilateral Commission meeting, but because, as Estulin notes in today's interview, it indicates that the real object of the Bilderbergers' aggression against Iran is the destabilization of Russia, a country that has traditionally been a thorn in the side of the globalists.

Perhaps the only thing that is surprising about this year's leaked agenda is that the secretive group, which has gone to great length to conceal itself from media and public scrutiny, has failed to take precautions to prevent Estulin and his sources from acquiring the information yet again. "I'm a little bit disappointed in the Bilderbergers," he said on the line from Spain, where he currently resides. "I would think they would have taken certain precautions and measures, especially coming to my part of the world."

While the agenda is only a guide for the larger group discussions and the real decision-making takes place among the core members of the group behind closed doors, it does serve as an indicator of the issues and events that are preoccupying the globalists at this sensitive stage of their operation, just as they begin to realize their dream of instituting global government by manufacturing a global depression. Even as these plans begin to come to fruition, the people of Iceland, Greece, and other developed countries are beginning to rise up en masse to throw off the yoke of financial oppression and key Bilderbergers are openly talking of their fears of a global political awakening.

This year's conference marks a new level of exposure and opposition to the Bilderberg group itself. Daniel Estulin will be making an historic speech to the European parliament on June 1st along with Mario Borghezio, Nigel Farage, and other key MEPs. Then Charlie Skelton, reporting once again for the UK's Guardian newspaper, will be taking part in a mass counter-conference where those opposed to the Bilderbergers and their secret proceedings will gather to draw attention to the group.

Stay tuned to corbettreport.com for all of the latest information on this year's conference, including an update from Estulin about what his sources are able to reveal about the meeting's proceedings. Coverage starts this Sunday with the release of Episode 131 of The Corbett Report podcast, "Bilderberg 2010."

www.corbettreport.com...

Three great games what I see is missing there in the list...

1. Israel and Middle East
2. China and Asia (Korea, Taiwan)
3. USA and Mexico

Three hotspots in Media, but not in agenda? Maybe hiding under some of those headlines... How can we know?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The 1 through 10 list looks pretty practical. I was expecting things, like
1. How to crash the euro and dollar simulaneously
2. How to maintain control while stealing what's left of the middle class values
3. How to gather all the real gold bars, and keep selling the tungston fakes without getting caught
4. How to drug the sheep, so they will willingly go to FEMA camps
5. Pick a false flag out of a hat game
6. Best methods for media manipulation

Ok, you get my drift!

Anyone got a few others to add to this leist?

Sorry to kid, couldn't help myself.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We know these people meet. And it's illegal right? What can be done from a legal standpoint?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
We know these people meet. And it's illegal right? What can be done from a legal standpoint?

Why is it supposed to be illegal?
What law is being broken by the fact that they are meeting?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by DISRAELI]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Greece: Lessons and Forward-looking Strategies

It'd be interesting to hear what they have to say about that.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

If it's not illegal then close tabs should be kept on it, live media coverage etc.

When powerful people are meeting up to discuss the world as an object of their influence, in a non-governmental setting, then I would say something suspicious is afoot.

Remain Vigilant

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What the heck is illegal about people having a meeting??

That is silly to think its illegal for anyone (yes even rich people
) to gather together and discuss things.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here's the real list ...

1) If peak oil means the planet can support just 2 billion people in the coming decades ... who's gotta go?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The Logan Act makes it illegal for those who hold public office in the US to attend secret meetings where policy is set.

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.
The text of the Act is broad and is addressed at any attempt of a US citizen to conduct foreign relations without authority. However, there is no record of any convictions or even prosecutions under the Logan Act.[1][2]

Wikipedia

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't know. I thought it was illegal for officals to meet privately out of the media's eye. Maybe it's just wrong.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ogbert
The Logan Act makes it illegal for those who hold public office in the US to attend secret meetings where policy is set.

The Logan Act is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.
The text of the Act is broad and is addressed at any attempt of a US citizen to conduct foreign relations without authority. However, there is no record of any convictions or even prosecutions under the Logan Act.[1][2]

Wikipedia

Yea, there it is. Thank you. Probably could have found it myself but I knew someone would bring it up :p Any idea who pushed this act through. Maybe that's where justice needs to start.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

What the heck is illegal about people having a meeting??

That is silly to think its illegal for anyone (yes even rich people
) to gather together and discuss things.

Yes, I agree! How silly to think that the (rich:lol
) people who control the finances and well being of the world, can't meet in secrecy, er I mean private to discuss how they will control er I mean handle the future of the worlds economies and overtake, er i mean implement the New International World Order or whatever they are calling it now. Silly

Hey! When does dancing with the stars come on!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by illusions]

[edit on 28-5-2010 by illusions]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No prob blue. I knew I had read this too and googled.

This is the one I am concerned about.

10. The Future of the U.S. Dollar: Alternative Scenarios

Sorry, i can't help being a bit a SA mtself.

Which way do we go?
Which way do we go?
If only we knew.

That kind of power wielding alternative strategies for the dollar.

Let's see, if we crash the dollar, then what? Yen, Euros, any body up for Yuan?

Hmm. We've stashed all those dollars amongst ourselves, keeping them out of circulation. how can we get the most out of them before we flood the markets with them?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that meeting.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
2. How to maintain control while stealing what's left of the middle class values
3. How to gather all the real gold bars, and keep selling the tungston fakes without getting caught

Ok, you get my drift!

That is the best! Thanks for leaving 4 blank spots for the rest of us! I have one.

7. How can we help Monsanto, Dow, and Dupont feed the rest of the world our crap, without killing ourselves?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IGottaBeMe

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Ok, you get my drift!

That is the best! Thanks for leaving 4 blank spots for the rest of us! I have one.

7. How can we help Monsanto, Dow, and Dupont feed the rest of the world our crap, without killing ourselves?

8. Why, oh WHY have we let the internet go on so long.

This one question alone tells me that Daniel isn't getting the whole list.

They know they have insiders telling secrets. Why WOULDN'T they feed them some crap like this to give to Mr. Estulin? Do we think these people are Kindergardeners? If I was one of them, I'd be all over these so-called "leaks" with as much disinfo as I could muster, so they weren't aware at ALL of our REAL agendas.

I can't put too much faith in leaks like this. Sry. S&F anyways

EDIT: Spl & Add...

What I want to see is one of their REAL meetings, on video (from a bushes-cam or lapel pin-cam and hair-thin microphones), when they're wearing all their funky garb and goat-head hats and robes, chanting and sacrificing a virgin. NOW THAT would be an insider.

Sry...sometimes it gets to be too much...no disrespect intended my friend.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by lagnar]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
My question is how is Daniel Estulin still alive? You would think the minute you posted the plans of the NWO with YOUR NAME ON IT, you would be killed by some futuristic nanobot or something.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would like to see a group show up at these stupid things with a well-thought out strategy of some sort that would make these people feel as uncomfortable as their little meetings make me.

I, like many of you I am sure, am frustrated with the secrecy, lies, red tape, and loads of other BS that we deal with on a daily basis.

The way that I see it, they've been at this for centuries. Their patience and planning is stellar. We need to fight fire with fire...somehow.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
My question is how is Daniel Estulin still alive? You would think the minute you posted the plans of the NWO with YOUR NAME ON IT, you would be killed by some futuristic nanobot or something.

Maybe its part of the plan for a gradual public acceptance of "world government"

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Maybe its part of the plan for a gradual public acceptance of "world government"

Not when he's saying they're going to manipulate global markets and devalue the currency.
I think he's just a quack.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
First of all, I also don't understand how Daniel Estulin and Jim Tucker can feed moles into these Bilderberg meetings every year without any revenge from the Bilderbergers. Do you really think that the Bilderbergers won't increase their measures for preventing any sort of leak? Or at least find out who the mole is?

Yes, maybe they did provide Estulin with a false agenda (whoever provided him with it), but if the agenda should be correct (either way we have a fair idea of what they will discuss as we are waking up to their real agendas), I'd like to mention the following:

Each item on the list is so broadly put that the North Korea/Korea/China/Taiwan issue could easily be listed under "Iran and Russia" as Reuters reports:

A new UN report suggests that North Korea has been using front companies to export nuclear and missile technology and has helped Iran, Syria and Myanmar, a Western diplomat said.

This is no surprise to me, as I just told my wife last night that North Korea will help Israel (aka Rothschildia) invade Iran using their Zionist influence over the US and its allies and of course its own nuclear weapons. (This would explain why Israel is not on the official agenda).

Anyway, I live in Taiwan, and our pro-China traitor President was first on China's side refusing to condemn North Korea until the US deployed 12 F-22 raptors to its Kadena Air Base in Japan.

FYI, the F-22 is a supersonic combat-slash-stealth plane which is virtually undetectable by enemy radar. The 12 F-22s were deployed in time for the Korea conflict.

So what is China's response now that they have finally understood American's super powerful mightyness? (militarily only btw)

According to Taiwan's Taipei Times (based on an AP Seoul report):

Beijing would decide its stance after considering international probes and the reactions of all countries, Wen told Lee, according to a briefing by presidential adviser Lee Dong-kwan.

“China will defend no one” whatever the outcome, the adviser quoted Wen as saying.

So there we go. China can no longer give a full "NO" to the US anymore. Of course this also means they won't defend the US and its allies, but last night on a talk show on a Taiwanese/American TV channel, they explained how China is now giving in to US demands.

The US therefore is able to use its impressive destructive ability to bring every country to its side as now is the time to take North Korea down.

Of course North Korea also did not have the ability to torpedo a Korean navy ship and disappear within seconds and being spotted by no one.

The Korean ship was in fact torpedoed during a war exercise with US involvement. Another false flag attack.

As the Asia Times noted:

A torpedo could have been launched from any of the American or South Korean warships or warplanes taking part in the Foal Eagle exercise alongside the hapless Cheonan.

I suppose we could also put this problem under the War on Terrorism agenda

Bilderberg is in Rothschild and Rockefeller's hands. They don't even need to share their full agenda with the more than 100 members at the meeting.

Since when can we trust 100 people to keep their mouths shut? The only information Estulin gets is the surface of the real agenda, which is also pretty much what the 100 members get.

Estulin mentions in his book "The True Story of The Bilderberg Group" that there's an inner circle that includes people such as the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Queen Beatrix of Holland, the CEO of Shell, dukes, princes, barons etc.

You might find the following website interesting, although you can't navigate around it unless you have been approved by the Grandmaster:

Guilderberg

[edit on 28-5-2010 by MightyAl]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join