It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You may welcome me ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Yes it is true , you may !!!!1

Hi im Rafe,
No more a lurker now.

My interest here are ,actualy just about everything.I am not right winged or left winged,I am not a Believer no'r am i a non-believer since i believe ... (

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hey Rafe, welcome aboard!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Hi post by Rafe_, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS Community! You'll need 200 posts before you can access the chat room...

I've been here for a few days myself. Pretty awesome here. Great staff, fun topics, and stuff.

Something tells me that Sauron will be visiting this thread soon. Anyway welcome to ATS and I look forward to seeing your posts!

EDIT: Sauron is magic. He KNEW you were here. He saw it in the magic ball of his. He beat me!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by The Theorist]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Thank you Wuwei and sauron for the welcome.

For some reason my post got cut off so i will try and paste it in here as a last effort to fix that since editing it does not seem to help.(always nice to have your fist post go south

Hi im Rafe,
No more a lurker now.

My interest here are ,actualy just about everything.I am not right winged or left winged,I am not a Believer no'r am i a non-believer since i believe (

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
Welcome to the ATS Community! You'll need 200 posts before you can access the chat room...

I've been here for a few days myself. Pretty awesome here. Great staff, fun topics, and stuff.

Something tells me that Sauron will be visiting this thread soon. Anyway welcome to ATS and I look forward to seeing your posts!

EDIT: Sauron is magic. He KNEW you were here. He saw it in the magic ball of his. He beat me!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by The Theorist]

Well , he sure is fast

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I've been a long-time lurker, and just joined as well!
And I forgot to make my own thread because my lifestyle always scrambles my head.
But welcome to ATS!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elaethyr
I've been a long-time lurker, and just joined as well!
And I forgot to make my own thread because my lifestyle always scrambles my head.
But welcome to ATS!!

TU ,and a welcome to you to then !

Feel free to use my thread to intro yourself then , just incase you forget again

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Welcome Rafe enjoy the site as I do!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Greetings Rafe

I look forward to seeing your input, what topics would you say spark your interest the most?

Remain Vigilant

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Want to welcome you to ATS,it is really a awsome site i have learned alot since being here

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by bonsaisert
Greetings Rafe

I look forward to seeing your input, what topics would you say spark your interest the most?

Remain Vigilant

TU all for the warm welcome!
I did not expect this much response to a introduction thread to be honest ,thats a good sign imo.A friend recommended that i'd check ATS out and im glad he did

I have interests in almost all topics found here but my main interests are in Conspiracies,astro,ufo.As i tried to point out in my intitial post wich for some reason got cut off is that im neither a firm believer or non-believer or neither right winged or left winged as that kind of behaviour does not leave much room for a open mind and clouds the mind if you will.

Or at least,I try

For instance ,i do believe 9/11 was a inside job and no matter what i do or read i simply cant get myself to believe otherwise.Or when i see another "Paranormal Orb" story i just cant help but roll my eyes over it .But in general i try to be very neutral and look at things from all sides.Sides wich members here posting often bring to light.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to the intellectual revolution mate.

Nice to see so many new people joining recently.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Greetings earthling...

Welcome to ATS...a place where only the unspeakable is spoken about! I just joined about a month ago. I too was a lurker for a very long time my friend...now I'm officially one of them! You know...one of the people that removed the wool veil from over their eyes. YES....one of them!

Best,

Quibbler

top topics

join