It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live footage from Free Gaza ship

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just another day in the Middle East. Until people take up arms en masse over there and start offing Israelis, nothing will change. You can't do peace with Israel, everyone who's tried is dead.

None of this will wind up in the Western MSM either.

The Live Feed is real cool by the way.
Looks like absolute chaos on the ships right now. I really love technology has advanced that we can watch live as things happen and not be drowned in spin later.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by PatesHatriots]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Anybody here that can translate some of what is being said? Just like a synopsis?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by clay2 baraka

That's a good question. Someone in Israel messed up in covering their tracks on this one. Wonder how the MSM will portray all this?

I have been thinking about this question. .

Like the Gaza feed, Israel was probably utilizing the feed as a source for live intel. If that is the case, it is pretty obvious that they are not very worried about any international reaction to their actions. .

[edit on 5/30/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What's the rioting in the streets about that keeps getting switched too?

I keep expecting to see an Israeli just whip around and blow the head off one of these Palenstians.

Over 11,000 people now watching live.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PatesHatriots

Not sure. I think it might be supporters protesting the raid.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Latest twitter updates from the flotilla directly.

11:25pm EST

IDF soldiers are taking control of the IHH ship, but live stream is still working.

11:35pm EST

Haaretz.com: Several casualties in clash between Gaza aid #flotilla, Israel

11:50pm EST

At about 4:30 am, Israeli commandos dropped from helicopter onto deck of Turkish ship, immediately opened fire on unarmed civilians.'

monsters!

Also what looks like some footage of Turkish protesters trying to get into the Israeli embassy

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Is it over on the ships? Looks like they're re-broadcasting footage we've already seen.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
One more update:

11:51pm EST

Don't know fate of the other boats

My prayers and thoughts to those in the flotilla

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
There's a thread about it here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by HrdCorHillbilly]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
So what the *Snip* was sending an aid ship supposed to accomplish anyway? Did anyone think the out-come would be any different than it was? Then you have a bunch of people stamping their feet and waving their flags back on land. Honestly what was any of this supposed to accomplish? It should be obvious to everyone that the West is to fat and drugged out to care or do anything. So why do these people keep trying the same thing over and over with the same result?

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
english.aljazeera.net...

Israeli forces have attacked a flotilla of aid-carrying ships aiming to break the country's siege on Gaza, according to a Turkish aid agency being quoted by Turkish media.

At least two people were killed and more than 30 people injured, the report said early on Monday.

Footage from the flotilla's lead vessel, the Mavi Marmara, appeared to show armed Israeli soldiers boarding the ship and helicopters flying overhead.

Earlier, the Israeli navy had contacted the captain of the Mavi Marmara, asking him to identify himself and say where the ship was headed.

Shortly after, two Israeli naval vessels had flanked the flotilla on either side, but at a distance.

Organisers of the attempted siege break, dubbed the Freedom Flotilla, then diverted their ships and slowed down to avoid a confrontation during the night.

They also issued all passengers life jackets and asked them to remain below deck.

Hundreds of pro-Palestinian activists, including a Nobel laureate and several European legislators, are with the flotilla, aiming to reach Gaza in defiance of an Israeli embargo.

But Israel has said it will not allow the flotilla to reach the Gaza Strip and vowed to stop the six ships from reaching the coastal Palestinian territory.

The flotilla had set sail from a port in Cyprus on Sunday and aimed to reach Gaza by Monday morning.

Israel said the boats were embarking on "an act of provocation" against the Israeli military, rather than providing aid, and that it had issued warrants to prohibit their entrance to Gaza.

It asserted that the flotilla would be breaking international law by landing in Gaza, a claim the organisers rejected.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

If these people are looking towards the fat drugged out retarded masses in the west for their salvation, they're going to be waiting for awhile. I'm angry about too, but at the same time how many Peace missions or Aid missions have we seen Israel stamp out with violence in the past? If these people would just start organizing and fighting back or doing 1/1000th of what Israel accuses them of, they'd be much further along in the world.

I guarantee this will be a blip in the Western MSM if it's even reported at all. Westerns are numb to it and subjected to so much propaganda or their idiotic Christians that they won't even remember or think about this in a few days if not tomorrow.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
reply to post by LittleSecret

If these people are looking towards the fat drugged out retarded masses in the west for their salvation, they're going to be waiting for awhile. I'm angry about too, but at the same time how many Peace missions or Aid missions have we seen Israel stamp out with violence in the past? If these people would just start organizing and fighting back or doing 1/1000th of what Israel accuses them of, they'd be much further along in the world.

I guarantee this will be a blip in the Western MSM if it's even reported at all. Westerns are numb to it and subjected to so much propaganda or their idiotic Christians that they won't even remember or think about this in a few days if not tomorrow.

They did try fighting remember? They just got labeled as terrorists and that was the end of it.

Palestinians tried fighting for along time, they couldn't achieve that also because of the West.

That is why I always state that they have no hope left, when you have no hope left what do you do? That is when suicide bombings were invented.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Updating a bit:

AlJeezera is reporting 10 dead, 50 wounded.

Also being reported (although I can't source it well, so it's rumor for now) is that Israeli Navy is shooting at fishermen in Gaza coast. Again, rumor.

Demonstrations in Turkey, an apparent attempt to breach the Israeli Embassy, BBC and some MSM are carrying this (although not that I've seen on my telly).

Sigh.

Aimless

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Reuters says 15 dead....

reuters.com...

In international waters

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by clay2 baraka

That's a good question. Someone in Israel messed up in covering their tracks on this one. Wonder how the MSM will portray all this?

I have been thinking about this question. .

Like the Gaza feed, Israel was probably utilizing the feed as a source for live intel. If that is the case, it is pretty obvious that they are not very worried about any international reaction to their actions. .

[edit on 5/30/2010 by clay2 baraka]

My thoughts are that the (non-NATO) israelis assaulted the humanitarian aid mission (sponsored by a NATO country) in international-waters to provoke a 3rd ww.
What better way to sell arms, drones, and other toys for profit.
Since most countries are in deficit and others are going into bankruptcy,
the welfare-checks are not as readily available.
Thinning out those that have out lived their use (tool) is
a secondary synopsizes.

`

[edit on 31-5-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
I havent seen anywhere that Israel is going to attack any of tghe ships. They did say they would be boarded and the aid would be delivered after it was inspected for weapons smuggling.

Where do you guys come up with this leap in logic?

So then, are you ready to eat your words now that many have been slaughtered in international waters before your very eyes?

It's so sad, what will it take for people to wake up?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Goathief]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join