It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live footage from Free Gaza ship

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
5200 viewers on the live stream right now. Are they arriving at Gaza? I heard monday morning they arrive... now it's 5:21am monday morning in Gaza. A lady is yelling on a bullhorn "we are civilians", "we need help, we have injured people here". etc. to the Israel navy I assume.

Wtf, injured? How?

They are very brave.

[edit on 2010-5-30 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There are lots of tweets coming in saying Israel has opened fire on the flotilla, killing 3 and wounding 30. I am waiting for actual stories to start popping up. This could be terrible news!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It seems now that the helicopters is prepared to fire rockets at the ships.

The attacked ships raised the white flag to surrender.

The Israeli then boarded the ships and beat people with batons. Nice and peaceful of Israel uh?

BIG FREAKING UPDATE : TURKEY PM CALLS IN AIR SUPPORT....

Now if that's MILITARY AIR SUPPORT, THIS COULD TURN TO WAR.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I agree, this could be the spark of all sparks. By opening fire on a Turkish ship in international waters, isn't Israel essentially declaring war on Turkey?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wonder if the Retired US Colonel Amy Wright is amongst the injured or deceased, or either of the German members of Parliament?

Wonder if any of the mother countries will respond to these threats on their VIPs....not too likely if history is to judge.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itzpointless
I agree, this could be the spark of all sparks. By opening fire on a Turkish ship in international waters, isn't Israel essentially declaring war on Turkey?

Yes.

ERDOGAN IS SENDING AIR SUPPORT. CONFIRMED.

I don't know if it's MILITARY AIR SUPPORT... if it is, I HOPE THEY BLOW UP THE ISRAELI HELICOPTERS WHO DID THIS.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Source?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

My source is Turkish TV. So... it should be in the news soon enough... the time they make up their pro-Israel story...

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ah that sucks. I'm in the good ole USA....I don't think you need to even ask if any MSM is covering this here....I've seen a few feeds on twitter but nothing conclusive.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The live reports I have seen of the attack and subsequent deaths are coming out of Turkey. Although they have made their way onto twitter quickly.

God bless the internet...10-20 years ago we would never have known about any of this.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Turkish TV transmission with apparent video from the flotilla.

Turkish TV

Some english in the background as well.

The english voice did say something about being surrounded...not good.

ok we now have Israeli Commandos boarding from a helicopter...english voice and the helicopter is right on camera too, with another helicopter hovering.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Shark_Feeder]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
WOW.

The live feed looks chaotic. All the Israeli speedboats around is crazy.
It's like watching a car wreck. Yikes!

ETA: Were those gunshots I just heard???!!

[edit on 30/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
according to what I've been able to gleen, 2 dead, 30-31 injured.

Tweets about this incident (act of war?) here:
twitter.com...

ETA: apparently, the entire convoy is under Israeli control. 2 Israeli commandos were hurt. Am following chatroom (makes me dizzy) here: digitalship.shiptogaza.gr...

I am not bilingual, so am not sure what they're saying. Warning: occasional profanity in the chatroom.

Regards
Aimless

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Aimless Searcher]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hate to keep updating but alot is happening, sounds of gunfire and folks on deck are ducking for cover... most people thankfully are INSIDE the ship it seems.

Now reports of tear gas and stun grenades... they are under attack in INTERNATIONAL WATERS AS WE SPEAK!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Al Jazeera is reporting on its Arabic channel that the Israeli navy attacked the the fleet with air support and that everyone is now under arrest.

Israel doing this in international waters is criminal. And killing people too... THEY WERE NOT EVEN IN ISRAELI WATERS.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Man this is absolutely crazy to see.

I can hear the teargas being fired...

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Al Jazeera is reporting on its Arabic channel that the Israeli navy attacked the the fleet with air support and that everyone is now under arrest.

Israel doing this in international waters is criminal. And killing people too... THEY WERE NOT EVEN IN ISRAELI WATERS.

Prediction:And the international community won't do nothing because America will always stand up for its spoiled kid.

ETS:
This won't make it to ATS front page because ATS is bought by the US government, that is an assumption, or taken hostage by the new users..

Sad, Sad world..

[edit on 30-5-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

The Israelis are out of control..this is disgusting. They really think they are above any law. I hope the media gets off the fence and starts delivering this news.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well this was a predictable outcome.

I wonder why Israel didn't scramble the transmission before the attack?

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

That's a good question. Someone in Israel messed up in covering their tracks on this one. Wonder how the MSM will portray all this?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join