It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA's Plot to Discredit Bin Laden by altering videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Because of CoIntelPro, I've always suspected that the CIA and FBI use any means necessary to discredit people just to get rid of them w/o bodily harm. Back in the day it was difficult because most common sense people would not just take a stranger's opinion of a person vs. the person themselves. The person of yesterday took the person's views and opinions as just that, views and opinions. Now, thanks to CoIntelPro practices, we can always throw the baby out with the bath water no matter what the subject and feel vindicated. No more do we listen to Both sides of the argument. Now it's "Who's rich? Who's famous? Well they are right!" The best demonstration of this was Brittany Spears chewing gum and endorsing Pres. Bush. Doesn't matter that the woman thinks her sushi comes from Africa, you bought it anyway.
Well here's the next great package they are selling that of course you will buy and you will because your government told you to and you are a patriot. Washington Post called it a wacky idea, but it is not unlike anything they've done in the past.

“It would look like it was taken by a hidden camera,” said one of the former officials. “Very grainy, like it was a secret videotaping of a sex session.”

Now, how many of these have we seen used as evidence as of late? How about the bald man in NYC who allegedly left the van only to have him reverse age and have crop rotation by the time he got picked up by you know who?

But luckily someone in this house of cards came through with a tad common sense with this quote:
“Saddam playing with boys would have no resonance in the Middle East -- nobody cares,” agreed a third former CIA official with extensive experience in the region. “Trying to mount such a campaign would show a total misunderstanding of the target. We always mistake our own taboos as universal when, in fact, they are just our taboos.”

That's right, our taboos.

But it was this comment on the story that made me feel we may still come back from all of this with some common sense in tact.
"At a certain point, we must bring "intelligence" back to American intelligence. Too much corruption and consultant with no brains. "

IMO, there has been more fiction to politics than fact in the past 50 years. Discrediting someone with lies is the norm and the truth is a dream that no one will reach for. Those that seek the truth are called crazy terrorist while the liars are hailed by the public. The article in and of itself goes back and forth like it is a disinfo campaign in and of itself! Read it here: blog.washingtonpost.com...
And judge for yourselves.
I'm going to go have more cake. LOL

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
How can you discredit an imaginary person?

It´s like if a judge should send Donald Duck to prison but no one can find him...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by m4ng4n
How can you discredit an imaginary person?

It´s like if a judge should send Donald Duck to prison but no one can find him...

He's a real person...His life is well documented, what's not well documented is his life post 9/11.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So the CIA admits to having fake video of bin Laden? Hmmm.... how interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the editor of a rag paper in Florida had odd photos of Bush and
became an anthrax attack victim for having printed up trash on Bin Laden.
Guess he never printed his trash on Bush.
I'd suspect the guy who supplied the Bin Laden material as a cover
for the attack.
So lesson learned, don't mess with Bin Laden.

new topics

top topics

join