It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic, Reptilian eye on $1 bill! Never seen before!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I was studying a one dollar bill earlier tonight with my new jeweler's loupe and came across something no one has ever found before! The eagle on the back of a $1 bill does not have an eagle's eye, but rather a reptilian one! I went to do some research and as of yet could not find anyone ever spotting this before. Check for yourself. Go grab a one dollar bill and a strong magnifying glass. It will be immediately apparent. The bird in the center of the current seal is clearly a Bald Eagle, however this wasn't always the case. The original seal had a bird that was longer and thinner with little resemblance to the Bald Eagle, but very closely resembling the mythical fire bird, the Phoenix. The seal was later changed to the Bald Eagle that we are accustomed to today. As most of you know, our money has Masonic roots. The Eagle has thirty-two feathers on its Dexter wing. This is the number of normal degrees of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, while the sinister wing contains one additional feather for the thirty-third degree awarded for outstanding service. The nine tail feathers are the degrees for the York Rite. The York Rite is the American rite, whereas the Scottish Rite has ties to France. This symbolizes the alliance between the American and French to win the Americans freedom from England. The thirteen stars above the head of the eagle form the Star of David. Kind David was devoted to building a temple to his God, just as the Freemasons are to their "Dark God". In the beak of the bird is a scroll containing the Latin phrase E PLURIBUS UNUM, translating into "of many one" which is reminder of the Freemasons bond to his fellow Freemasons.

Here it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/605731b0167f.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 27-5-2010 by nobody you know]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Nice find!

Why has no one ever picked this up before?

Well done

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Good catch, but that's not an eagle - it's a phoenix.

See the little flip of hair on the back of the head - like a little cowlick?

That's what's used to indicate a phoenix, rather than an eagle.

The back of an eagle's head is smooth.

So what you've really found is a reptilian-eyed phoenix!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I always like finding things on our bills.

I have a question, though, about the title of this thread. How are reptilian eyes demonic?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Ya know I always thought that phoenix had an evil eye!

Now seeing it up close - woohoo - reptilian baby!

GREAT find!

peace

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
WOW!
S&F!
Know about that Phoenix/ eagle hairdo.
Source please.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
looks like a bird's eye to me?!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Frakkerface

That's because it IS a birds eye. I really was hoping this was going to be something one could miss on the bill. Are Washington's eyes reptillian too? Is every eye on money?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
WOW!
S&F!
Know about that Phoenix/ eagle hairdo.
Source please.

It's actually fairly well known, but here's just one source:

"Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers ... in size and shape it resembles the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers, and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its head the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color ... The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection ... The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again." - Masonic author, Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., in his book, The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy, p.p. 176-77

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The original bird was supposed to be a turkey. Can you imagine a turkey with reptilian eyes?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Come on, OP. We can do better than that, can't we?
I was expecting to see an actual reptillian somewhere in the woodwork.
A vertical pupil on a Phoenix/Eagle isn't gonna cut it. No S&F from me, sorry...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yes because they leave behind hints just like in National Treasure. Politicians are somehow reptilian humanoids, and Illuminati backwards .com is also a blatant clue.
Look, I don't trust the government either but you have to understand some concepts are just flat out ridiculous.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The fact remain that bird pupil is round and reptilian elliptical. But goats pupil is quadrangular
. I like to brink some mess into the thread!
May be carver of the eagle/phoenix was just dumb.

Edit to add: when I see pentagram pupil, I'll be really concerned

[edit on 27-5-2010 by zeddissad]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
mmmm turkey

Is there any need for hidden symbolism when there is so much right in front of our face every minute of everyday?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Eagle Eye

www.treehugger.com...

Reptile Eye

eyemakeart.files.wordpress.com...

Its definatly a reptile eye, but was the person who made the dollar bill just stupid?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Eagle Eye

www.treehugger.com...

Reptile Eye

eyemakeart.files.wordpress.com...

Its definatly a reptile eye, but was the person who made the dollar bill just stupid?

Thanks for posting the pictures, you cleared up any questions with that. Yes, it IS a reptilian eye, there are no birds with slit pupils.
NO, it is NOT a phoenix, it IS a Bald Eagle. The phoenix doesn't have a white head and tail feathers.

Interesting find OP. I can assure everyone that the engravers who made the dollar bill plates knew EXACTLY what they were doing with every single engraved line. They may spend an entire year just cutting that one plate. I know this because I am an engraver and have studied at the federal bureau of printing and engraving. I almost had a job there but they will be phasing out human engraving and replacing them with machines. Another dying art (bank note engraving) going by the wayside.

I just looked at the dollar bill under a 30x binocular microscope. The picture of the bill above has not been doctored in any way, It really is a slit pupil just like my avatar. Amazing.

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You are probably right - person who spend so much time on matrix will be thinking about every detail, about every line. Now I tend to believe that elliptical pupil have some meaning. BTW my second job was engraving (computer aided - i386 PC + parallel port connected engraving machine).

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well it definitely isn't an eagles eye!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad452aaba49f.jpg[/atsimg]

Great find my friend!

S&F

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Same, this is absolutely ridiculous. Some people will believe anything.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Same, this is absolutely ridiculous. Some people will believe anything.

You may not understand the significance of this. In order to see what's going on, you have to understand how freemasonry works. There are several other hidden images on the one dollar bill that reference the masonic agenda. Of course, there are lots of websites and videos that point these out. Here is one of them:

www.garone.net...

The phoenix is known to be a masonic symbol of being "born again" from one's own ashes. I believe the symbol of the supposed eagle on the back of our one dollar bill is actually a phoenix being disguised as our national bird!

Think about it. The artists that make our money have complete control over EVERY single line and dot drawn. The KNEW this was made, it WASN'T a mistake! Please consider it more before dismissing it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join