It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You, USA, Are forbidden to Know!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm more inclined to believe this than ever. The reason being the troop deployment to these platforms. If there was never an attack why are they needed?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Just to add a thought here, this article - www.atimes.com... basically goes on to say that "Pyongyang sees US role in Cheonan sinking". Would this be a reason for a retaliatory strike? We know ol Kim isn't quite the most stable person in the world, so can we put it past him

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
I'm more inclined to believe this than ever. The reason being the troop deployment to these platforms. If there was never an attack why are they needed?

yup good question... made me wonder as well... I could understand if troops were sent to the rig in question but ALL the other rigs? kinda suspicious...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Ever hear the story about the boy who cried "Wolf?"

When someone insist on repeating inaccurate information or hoaxes, it may tend to tarnish their reputation of making truthful statements. Example: Glenn Beck

It doesn't take too much of this before people begin to immediately disregard whatever this person says.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Ever hear the story about the boy who cried "Wolf?"

When someone insist on repeating inaccurate information or hoaxes, it may tend to tarnish their reputation of making truthful statements. Example: Glenn Beck

It doesn't take too much of this before people begin to immediately disregard whatever this person says.

yup... but its important to keep in mind that the 3rd time he cried wolf..... So the hidden message? always keep an open mind...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
Mod Edit: Removed malicious link from post. If you know that a link has viruses, please don't post it.

Was the link to a page hosted on ATS ?

We had a small problom a while back and showed up in Fiddler which was reported to ATS and it looked like the problom had been removed and was due to a main add-server sub letting addvert space out to servers that were using private IP addresses making them hard to block.

PM me and give me any details on the address you got sent too please.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I have read about this and was thinking how could NK get a sub all the way over to the Gulf w/o any detection.... It would be a long trip for a sub.

[edit on 5/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

I didn't read the article again but I believe that it said that a mini sub was carried aboard a cargo vessel to Cuba and later into the Gulf of Mexico where it released the mini sub to do it's damage, at least that's what I remember.

Ask yourself this; Why would Cuba allow N. Korea to cause a massive oil spill off it's own coast? You say, maybe Cuba didn't know. Okay, why would N. Korea destroy their relationship with Cuba by causing the oil spill in it's waters and then leaving the scene as if we would never discover the truth.

Either way, the move would be counter-productive for both parties, just doesn't doesn't pass the "common sense" test if you ask me, which you didn't.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
Oh btw do you remember the story of chicken little and the sky is falling. Well mabe Sorcha Faal is accurate and you have been inclined to write off a truth due to the source being inaccurate once.

Back on subject

Once you say
you must be joking we even have threads about her but i do confess she took me in the first time i read one of her storys and it was almost as good as the offical 9/11 fairytales.

Did a friend tell her something again or was it a dedicated reader this time.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I think that Sorcha Faal has been hollering Wolf for years. "Third times the charm," won't work for her. At what point do you write them off as a nut or at least a deliberate hoaxster?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Has it officially been confirmed that its written by Sorcha Faal? I just heard one poster mention the name and everyone slid into dismissal on this topic. Perhaps Sorcha Faal is the new slideword. Whereas a slideword is something that can be injected into a conversation to literally make everyone 'slide' out of the conversation. Similar to how 'conspiracy' works on the majority of the population in the same regard. For my taste, this thread hit the hoax section too quickly.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by patmac

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

It has and it is.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by patmac
Has it officially been confirmed that its written by Sorcha Faal? For my taste, this thread hit the hoax section too quickly.

Sorcha Faal is indeed the author and I believe that source links have been provided in other replies to this thread.

That's the good thing about ATS, there are a lot of alert and aware people on this site and they usually spot a hoax pretty quickly.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Hmmm I use Avast too. As for the virus, you know many on here believe there is no such thing as coincidence, myself included.

Now, I have a few questions if you believe this to be true.

Why would the US suppress this info but push the OS about NK sinking the SK vessel? Isn't war what the NWO wants

Would a torpedo trigger this? Would you torpedo the platform or the actual pipe in the seabed?

IMHO it's because NO ONE ATTACKS the good ol USA on our home dirt. and if they did this and cause so much destruction with one attack? Knowing we have hundreds of oil platforms out there unguarded! just sitting there waiting? I don't think this could be real because why now take down two rigs instead of just one, that way GOV would not be able to coved it up as anything other then an attack?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If any of you who believe crap like this had seen or read the 60 minutes interview with one of the survivors you would know that this all happened because of human errors and profit margin hunting.

And if there was any truth in this article it would be the biggest terrorist/environmental attack of this century and we would have known by now, since this administration is just as fear mongering as the previous one.

Kim may be crazy, but he is not insane enough to pull this off.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by faceoff85

I think that Sorcha Faal has been hollering Wolf for years. "Third times the charm," won't work for her. At what point do you write them off as a nut or at least a deliberate hoaxster?

Dont get me wrong, on this very subject I de believe Sorcha Faal is wrong and he/she has been proven wrong numerous times... but still, we've got no confirmation on his/her sources so in the end it could possibly go both ways. remember that we havent had any definite confirmation as to the exact cause of the rig sinking... also the site Sorcha Faal maintains isn't built from his/her opinion but from newssources from allover the world... you should go see the site if you havent already... its updated daily and as I pointed out earlier I have caught newsarticles showing up there before we got them on ATS... in a weeks time there are quite a few threads that discuss a newsarticle after its been put as a link on that site... they beat ATS to the punch numerous times... Its a great site to stay up to date on world events, even competing with ATS

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is still being discussed? It's Sorcha Faal come on people. I know some of you are noobs so I recommend you listen to the Mods when they give you a little steering. There is no "open mind" when it comes to Sorcha Faal, he is a liar and a hoaxer. Trust in your Mods they have been here a long time and seen it before.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well I didnt' link the offending link I linked the mother article which in and of itself is good info. I did warn others of the link that I thought was the offender of giving my computer a virus..

I did a deep virus scan since then and guess what???
I hardly believed it myself.

My virus scanner found virus in u2U ATS...I do not use U2U often. Mabe 10 in my inbox...so "snip " U2U

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
crap now dbl posting as well

[edit on 26-5-2010 by awakentired]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I disagree...trust in yourself ...not the mods or the government or the Lord Jesus , mohammed , bhuda or any other.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Sorry but I am going to have to cry foul on this one. I have the link in a staff forum that I removed this morning that did attack my computer that you did link to in the post I edited. this one just to be sure you know what I am talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You put the offending link in that post and I removed it to keep it from attacking anyone else's computer. If you found a virus through a u2u, forward it to SkepticOverlord to look at.

<< 1    3 >>

join