It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indisputable Evidence: BP Has Obama In Their Back Pocket!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
***WARNING***COMMON SENSE ALERT TO PREVENT BRAINWASHING***WARNING**

BP can do whatever it wants to do. The President Of The United States is an employee of theirs. Everything you hear about it is a Lie.

BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the past 20 years, with the largest chunk of their money going to Obama, according to the Center for Responsive Politics.

On top of that, the oil giant has spent millions each year on lobbying — including $15.9 million last year alone — as it has tried to influence energy policy.

Tried??
It has influenced it! It owns it!

Think of our President as a spokesman for BP. In other words, don't believe ANY information MSM is feeding you about the oil spill. It must be MUCH worse than we are being led to believe!!!

Corporations own your leader, and they own you. All they have to do next is round us up. We currently live in a prison camp.

www.politico.com...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Signals]

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well hopefully you get a few more responses than I did with my thread.

Obama, foreign corporate campaign contribution? British Petroleum.

We all remember the outcry from the sycophants on the Supreme Court ruling that they decryed foreign corporations and the like would influence future elections.

I just wonder where they are on a FOREIGN based company funding the Obama campaign?

Oh well, nothing like a partisan that is blind.

S&F OP

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Amazing find Signals!

Shines a whole new light on Obama.

Doesn't the American people have the right to through him out if things like these are going on?

I thought i read that in the declaration of independence or something.

After all, the founding fathers became that, by overthrowing the government for freedom and peace. And they did a hell of a job, but told us to do it every now and then.

I think now is better than then.

+8 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You'll get no argument from me. I am known around these parts as a staunch Obama defender. Make that former. I have renounced his administration as a result of the Gulf catastrophe. (I'm pro-environment and anti-war.)

I'm not jumping over to the neocon / birther / TPM clan though, just refusing to continue to stick up for what I consider to be gross negligence. Yeah, me and James Carville. I've got slighly more hair.

I live in Florida (native) and although it hasn't arrived on our beaches yet, it is inevitable. I've already lost tourism related projects in my business.

Great thread albeit disgusting.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by kinda kurious]

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Only furthers the fact that the USA is no longer a country, rather one big corrupt corporation! Why not just change the name to Umbrella and get it over with.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Although I am glad you found the numbers on the contributions, this should come as no surprise to the good people of ATS.

It has become more and more clear to me that most people who get into politics, do so for their own personal gain. It is no longer considered a "duty", or "serving ones country for the good of the people."

We have speculated on this type of blatant purchasing of politicians many times on this site, in fact ATS News even did a segment on it!

Alas, its one thing to speculate, another to finally see some proof.

I am truly afraid for this country, and not in a whimper and hide under the bed kind of way. I am afraid of what the PEOPLE are going to have to do to take back the power we willingly gave to these corrupt politicians, and now is being used against us.

Soon, everyone will see what these people are REALLY up to, and its not just the U.S.... I implore you to name ONE leader of a world super power that you actually have faith in.

Sad isn't it?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
You'll get no argument from me. I am known around these parts as a staunch Obama defender. Make that former. I have renounced his administration as a result of the Gulf catastrophe. (I'm pro-environment and anti-war.)

I'm not jumping over to the neocon / birther / TPM clan though, just refusing to continue to stick up for what I consider to be gross negligence. Yeah, me and James Carville. I've got slighly more hair.

I live in Florida (native) and although it hasn't arrived on our beaches yet, it is inevitable. I've already lost tourism related projects in my business.

WOW!

I know Obama is screwing up now.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by kinda kurious

WOW!

I know Obama is screwing up now.

I too was shocked recently to hear even the people around me who were staunch democrats, and supporters of Obama, now claiming they feel "ashamed" and "embarrassed" that they fell for Obamamania. It may go down as one of the greatest con-jobs in U.S. history.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You are on to something,what you are on to is a partnership wich was created before world war 2.
But BP doesnt own the president,but they have done a good job making it look like it

All the presidents the last 100 years at least are connected in a very special way
- in 1954 the world leaders made a special deal for making things work proper in 2010+ if the world survives. Amongst the presidents wich has done a well and amazing job making it all work is - Clinton,Bush,Obama by others. They have made political,financial,war solutions so things will come around.

Stop being ignorant and try to understand instead. Sometimes humans must be suffered for a greater good

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Perhaps Obama is waiting for more, before he can get his own government to do a job, that BP cannot do?

What will the gain be, before he can kick them out of cleaning up their own mess, and not cost them any further? Ahem?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No surprise here.

Anyone recall during the election, Obama and Hillary's secret meeting, coincidentally while the Bilderbergs were meeting in nearby Virginia ?

I have always known that Obama with all of his financial backing was and is backed by the British Crown, just as the Bushes were/are.

There are many ties to the international drug trade between the Bushes and the Queen of England in the form of shared offshore bank accounts.

The same goes for Bill Clinton being backed by the same money and also why Hillary was made Secretary of State as a sort of Consolation prize when Obama beat her in the primaries.

Both were bought and paid for by the powers that be.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
OUCH!
So I guess Obama has big oil buddies too.
You know that's gotta hurt some folks.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The problem is that this is not only Obama it goes for all our politicians, oil is the biggest supported of campaign money to our political system Oil rules the world and the nation, at least we got the biggest oil companies here in our own backyard.

Meaning this where the oil power comes from.

Remember the Bushes and their ties to big oil? yes I have to be honest here is our entire political system that is owned by those that pay the most

Financial institutions is just the medium to move the funds. . .

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
Perhaps Obama is waiting for more, before he can get his own government to do a job, that BP cannot do?

What will the gain be, before he can kick them out of cleaning up their own mess, and not cost them any further? Ahem?

I don't understand your question.

Gain for Obama? Whatever that may be, will be a gain for BP. That's all I'm saying - Government is owned by corporations.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well of course. The won't lose by keeping him in their pocket, because sooner, rather than later, the US is going to foot the bill, rather than BP.

He will still take contributions from them, though!

edit extra o

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It's all coming together. See this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... by BeastMaster2012. It's all connected. THEY are all connected.

We are the last ones to see this. Anyone else that can't see it now could be lost.

Chaos is the new order- oil spill, potential wars with N Korea, Iran, economy collapse.

Somebody is making this all happen at the same time.

So they can come "save" us.

NWO.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Government is owned by corporations.

I've been saying this for quite awhile now. You should emphasis TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS HOWEVER...because those are the ones that yield the most power...and THAT is why the middle class is becoming extinct.

Obama won't support breaking up the big banks either. In fact, he's been pretty damn silent on the entire issue.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by David9176]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
fascism, fascism, fascism! Maybe if we keep saying it and loudly the sheeple will wake up. We have no say in government anymore! Voting is useless! Our current primary was the first time I didn't vote since 18, I'm disgusted, sick to death of this system.

Not only will they only support big business, but you can't get a lone for a small business, they want them gone.

I implore anyone working for a conglomerate to quit. We must make a stand now! Corporations are only groups of people if the people stop the corporation sinks no matter how much bailout money they get.

The only jobs that will be left is military, police, service industry, and corporate slave labor.

Don't like it? Tough. That's why its imperative to do something now!

If we don't there will be no country for our kids to inherit.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
The only jobs that will be left is military, police, service industry, and corporate slave labor.

Don't like it? Tough. That's why its imperative to do something now!

If we don't there will be no country for our kids to inherit.

My thoughts exactly, thanks for that.

Our kids are already in debt and they don't even know it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Clinton gets impeached for being a man whore to women.

Obama is a whore to BIG CORPS but will stay in power...because no one cares.

I don't understand why more people were outraged by Clinton than about this Obamanation of an oil spill.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join