It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many underground facilities does the US government have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
How many underground facilities does the US government have? I heard that they moved the testing site out of area 51 to another location.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
well it was rumored somewhere that they moved
to either 1 of 2 places.

somewhere in the Dakotas

or Wright Patterson

last I heard

as far as how many DUMBS
they have:

rumor again

over 20

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Over 100?

It may seem like a ridiculous amount, but the government can't put all their ongoing experiments/research. in just a few "underground facilities". They need room to breath, and actual space to perform these in.

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DrCool

lol! Right....so please tell me, besides nuclear attack protection what does a DUMB do that a hangar/office building with locked doors and security doesn't?

Perhaps there are 100's but they're not to hide anything from anyone, they're shelters, command centres or communication hubs! Simple.

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
have you considered bases that are not underground but in "mountains"? also, if you put in the search time you will find that there are over 500 underground "bases" for such things as nuclear war, Armageddon etc... each underground base houses from the most elite dignitary, president, cabinets, generals, along with the most sensitive of info i.e. curse for medical conditions we have, drugs, antibodies and a male and female of pretty much every species we can fit or need. than there are the bases that house million+ people, these ppl will be picked at random if anything ever does happen..

i know this information for a FACT, but you can also search for it, i know due to my line of work, but its out there if you search for it.

but to answer your question there are: bout tree fiddy underground bases

new topics

top topics

join