It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Reptilian Image - The Eckhart Encounters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Reptilian emerging from a portal or 'stargate'. This image was found last evening in one of the older videos from David Eckhart's bedroom. This being was visible on 1/30th of one second of video tape and was discovered while transferring to DVD.

Reptilian Emerging From Portal

Back in October 2009, I posted a few photos of a 'stargate' or portal from which these beings were entering David's bedroom. This portal would develop in front of his television. The following photograph is a capture of a full bodied reptilian being coming through a portal from the far wall of David's bedroom (left of the television and dresser). This capture is actually 1/30 of one second of video and was only recently detected from his many videos while transferring to DVD. The emergence occurred so quickly that David had not noticed the being (he and his wife were in bed and awake). I estimate that the being was close to 7 ft. in height which is similar to David's descriptions of the reptilians he has had contact with.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
bahh thats freaky hahaha

aint seen reptilian thread in ages

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Haha definately a weird picture. Not sure I believe in the whole reptilian agenda thing, but I sure enjoy reading about it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hmm, an out of focus photo of something vaguely resembling a humanoid form in front of a light......

Yep sounds like them pesky reptillians are at it again.
probably after the guys stack of mint condition Playboy magazines stashed under the bed

It looks like the photo was taken off the reflection of some smooth curved surface. Why not just have the camera pointed straight at the thing itself? Maybe a better camera is in order or possibly some high def video.

Nice post OP but I think this guy is stretching it a bit.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Please note...I discovered this image myself last evening while transferring the video. For those who know me, I have great disdain for hoaxers! I have been involved in this case for over 2 years and still going over taped evidence. BTW, David was interviewed by 'Mysterious Universe' recently...I was told by Ben and Aaron it was an amazing interview. Go to the Mysterious Universe website for the heads up on the broadcast / podcast. Lon

BTW...for those who simply feel the need to shoot this down, take some time and go to the blog and read all the links related to this case. If you have any question, feel free to contact me...my contact information is everywhere....

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Medieval1028]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mooseinhisglory

i aint sure about it to haha im starting to believe more tho >.> dont know why

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Ok. Here is my challenge to the folks who love to create false images and parade them around as support for their ficticious crap.

I'd like to a see a high-res image, better yet a video, of something unexplainable. I want to be ale to see the scales on whatever slimy creature you're claiming to have spotted/encountered! And! I want it to be nearly impossible for anyone to debunk it as a fake. I want you to do such a great job with your GIMP image (lol) that I can't look at it and claim FAKE!

[edit on 22-5-2010 by aletheia]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Medieval1028

Medieval1028 do you know why he was video taping his door knob?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Looks like the camera is pretty close to the door knob.

Despite the claims of being in bed:

This capture is actually 1/30 of one second of video and was only recently detected from his many videos while transferring to DVD. The emergence occurred so quickly that David had not noticed the being (he and his wife were in bed and awake).

For those who know me, I have great disdain for hoaxers!

Me too.

That's what this is though, a hoax.

Do you have disdain for yourself?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This was a security mirror in the far corner of his bedroom...it was there in order to capture the entire bedroom which, btw, was huge. If you go to the videos at YouTube videos - Medieval1028 you may get an idea of the reason. This whole case has taken over 2 years to investigate because of all the videotapes. David, the witness, has been interviewed and past regressed...his story has remained the same. His wife and kids were also abducted and their accounts correspond with David's.

Look...I realize this is hard for most people to fathom. I was a skeptic to this phenomena myself. But, I have seen and heard a lot of compelling evidence from several witnesses over that past 4-5 years. I still try to keep an open mind...just read my blog and you'll see I question a lot of claims. Thanks...

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Could you post the segment of video that this frame was a part of? That might help. I am fairly convinced that reptilians, both terrestrial and extra-terrestrial do exist, but claims about some of their paranormal powers are kind of intentionally left vague lots of the time. That may be due to people just not having the proper frame of reference but I like to see such things and judge for myself. Thanks for what you've posted so far, and just ignore the professional 'debunkers', they are just trying to drown you out with negativity.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by aletheia

it's freakin' scary, that is what it is !!! I hope it IS a false image!!!!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Now i would pee myself if that would of come in my room .My encounter was a scare even alien as in comunication but was colorfull, a clean advanced lifeform my impression ,they look evil

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Uh...where are Phage or Zeiger when you need them......

I'm sure anyone can look at almost any film and find somewhere in 1/30th of a second of a frame an alien coming out of a portal.
This is probably just the reflection of the guy taking the picture from this bowl, or doorknob or whatever it is.

And I agree with an above post. Why is he taking a picture of this anyways?

Just because you are wanting to believe doesn't mean we need to take logic and reason out of the equation when something like this appears every so often.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wow, I read your blog, OP..very interesting, indeed!!
Is there more information on this case, any links?

Ive never been a believer in "reptilians"..but this case is intriguing, to say the least.
I suppose if you take the name off them, and call them unknown entity..it would be easier to believe.

The pictures are really interesting, and David seems quite believable. Who knows?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh my, someone managed to put a cardboard cut out into their living room in front of a light source. Then strategically place some sort of shiny cooking pan/kitchen utensil, which reflects the image of the room. Next with a rather cleverly set up camera angle, poor lighting, poor focus and presto... you have an image of a "reptilian" emerging from a "stargate"

What a lot of rubbish.

I'm all for far out theories, but this is an obvious fake!

link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
This was a security mirror in the far corner of his bedroom...it was there in order to capture the entire bedroom which, btw, was huge.

I've never seen a security mirror with a concave:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6aa5c596748b.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 22/5/10 by Chadwickus]

link   

Originally posted by webpirate
Uh...where are Phage or Zeiger when you need them......

I'm sure anyone can look at almost any film and find somewhere in 1/30th of a second of a frame an alien coming out of a portal.
This is probably just the reflection of the guy taking the picture from this bowl, or doorknob or whatever it is.

And I agree with an above post. Why is he taking a picture of this anyways?

Just because you are wanting to believe doesn't mean we need to take logic and reason out of the equation when something like this appears every so often.

If you read the blog, you would know the answer..he isnt taking a picture of a doorknob..its a security mirror, the kind that you see in office buildings..the room is large and it is a good way to survey the entire room.

The blog is very interesting..read it yourself before asking inane questions.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch

If you read the blog, you would know the answer..he isnt taking a picture of a doorknob..its a security mirror, the kind that you see in office buildings..the room is large and it is a good way to survey the entire room.

The blog is very interesting..read it yourself before asking inane questions.

I did read the blog, and I still do not believe it.

NEVER have I seen a security mirror with that sort of shape or poor reflectivity.

What we are seeing is either polished aluminium, or stainless steel. It's a kitchen utensil. Perhaps a steamer pan, or a strainer of some sort.

Either way, it isn't what one would normally have in a bedroom. Also, why take a close up of it?

How convenient that at just that moment, he managed to capture on film a "reptilian" emerging from a "stargate".

It looks to me like a cardboard cutout in front of a window. There is something special about the photograph though, and the blog site it came from... that special thing is the putrid odour it creates.

Peace.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The mirror looks just like one of these to me..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a34aedaf3e2f.jpg[/atsimg]

The image on the film was so short, as the op said..1/30th of a second..that David didnt even see it..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join