It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Fecal Matter Hits the Fan, What Will You Do?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So I was just now pondering while my hamburger helper was recooking in the microwave, when and if anything ever goes down between the U.S. government and the U.S. Citizens, what will you do? What would be your means of survival?

Of course, this is kind of similar to an NWO kind of thing or I don't know just basically the U.S. government trying to claim you as property and telling you that you are their slaves (like that hasn't already happened) - Or maybe better yet, if the gov't failed to fend off China and they really defeated out military ... What would you do out of these four options?

1. Hide. Try and find somewhere very out of the way and hide with your supply of rations and small arms to defend your tiny fort?

2. Fight. Grab a gun and try to take out the U.S. government from taking you/Help the military fend of enemies (Assuming everyone replying is civilian)?

3. Join. Don't give any struggle just follow the U.S. in their plots in the NWO/National takeover or become Chinese slaves. I assume we'd be slaves in that case.

4. Give up. Different means of suicide might be some people's only method of escape from said tragedy.

----------

I would most likely fight seeing as how I lack the supplies needed to hide and I really don't feel like joining up with either one of their causes.

[edit on 5/21/2010 by philosearcher]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Both run and fight.

Get a sniping weapon and fight from a distance.

But of course have a melee weapon for last resort.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I've been working on a spaceship for awhile now, everything is in order, prepped and ready to go. As soon as I think its time, I'm outta here man.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
IM gonna get online and google a solution , and maybe cry a lot, and when I get mad hungry…Im gonna eat people.

But on the real it’s a good question!

( I guess you realized how simple you are, as I do sometimes when Im using things as the mic and water that flows from the tap, and how the switch brightens the room and I cant reproduce the same affect, believe me though Ive learned a lot lately.) we are a collective people.

I guess the proper answer is, we will do what we do when it does go down
feel me!

O and terrible title.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I will be getting my picnic hamper together and go dangle my feet in the river while sipping something chilled and soaking up the rays if it is sunny..

All in all, if the world starts to look like some painting born from a psychotic mind I personally want to go down with a smile on lips, and a bit of joy in my heart

They'll have to jemmy the booze from my cold dead hands...

Edit to add:

Just to be clear, I really do have said bug out hamper ready.. a spot on the river planned (my favy spot) and will give hell to anyone who disturbs me and my loved ones
hamper has melee weapons for Justin case

[edit on 21/5/10 by thoughtsfull]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I would make my way to the nearest FEMA camp because they are there to protect us.

They likely would have a large supply of potable water and edible rations.

Am I being sarcastic? I bet even that Israeli sarcasm detector can't tell.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: I follow the following method...

A] Either I already KNOW what is going on and how I am going to respond and therefor I am just WAITING for the best time and place to act OR I have no freaking idea of what the hell is actually transpiring and therefor I am just WAITING to become best informed before I take action!

The 1st is and act of synchronization and the 2nd is an act of looking before one leaps!

B] When I do act I choose to negotiate 1st and this involves a carrot and stick approach and I recommend a generous carrot be offered but also don't be to shy about weilding the stick OK! If they refuse my carrot and get hit by the stick twice in a row and are going for a third THEN...

Tit for Tat!

C] As a final resort I kill them in some fashion [NOTE: this does NOT absolutely mean LITTERALLY OK!
] and replace them in some fashion!

RECYCLE and take out the trash, then REPLACE the now missing garbage bin bag!

P.S. In a pinch, and regardless of proximity, just stand with your back to the fan and close you eyes as you hold your nose when the fecal flies and you'll be fine! You had better BRACE though OK!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

I won't run and I probably won't fight too much unless I am cornered. I think I would like to help people in some way.

A lot of people will need help.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
US Government gone unconstitutional i will not directly fight them i will go after command, control,communications plus water power and the fibre optic long-line cables crossing the US.

Now a Chinese invasion i would go after there supply convoys, water supplies, food, fuel, and C3 command, control,communications. the more area they try to control the harder it will be to protect these.
I would also go after any of there troops that was alone or in small groups.
Plus sniping when ever i had a clean shot and clean get a way.
One shot and move. hours later one shot and move. repeat and often as possible. It is almost impossible to get a good idea on where a single shot came from.
And IEDs and boobytraps when ever possible to do in there morale.
Arsenic, mercury, ricin, botulism added to food or water in small amounts will make them sick puppies. Do it long enough and they will be afraid to eat or drink any thing. At least the ones that survive.
Change street and road signs to mess with there minds and get them lost.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Buying property in Northern Ontario sounds like a great plan to me.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Im gonna grab a portable stove, 6kg of rice and go into the mountains and meditate until its over.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Man1fesT

Take me with you??

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well I'm Canadian so I suppose I would simply pray that the fighting didn't spill over the border. But if it came down to it I would throw any material and logistical support I could to those on the side of democracy (I'm assuming this means the American People in this case).

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

None of the Above.

When and if TSHTF, I will continue to fight the good fight with the written word and finally take it to the streets and find those fighting the good fight with me. Love will always find a way! That and with the Creator of Love guiding my path, and He always wins. Selah!

[edit on 21-5-2010 by assasinforfather]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Not relevant to thread, but I really like your signature!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I would probably clean the room up and buy a new fan.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have a place in the mountains, potable water, enough land to farm, plenty of wild game. More than enough weapons should anyone actually come looking for me. Which would be no small task.

I can survive, and thrive without my microwave, I dont particularly enjoy being shot, Ive never been big on submitting to someone or something when they try to take my God given freedoms.

I would just walk away. Which isnt a bad idea right now anyways.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

1. Hide. Already have places I can go, and people of like mind to team up with.

2. Fight. Grab a gun and try to take out the U.S. government from taking you/Help the military fend off enemies. See no.1 above.

Hit and Run tactics as taught to me in the Marine Corps.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'd bug out and not come back. Ever. When and if I need to fight, IF they ever find me, I'll take a few of them out with me. There's no point in fighting the inevitable. Let it come, enjoy a nice glass of wine on the river with something tasty (as one poster mentioned) and just welcome it, because as much as we fight, there will be no respite from it, and if you're lucky enough to survive the initial invasion, the wandering bands of troops would eventually find and kill you.

Of course, any country would be crazy to try and take over the US, unless the gub'ment was in on it from square one. Japan was even afraid to even try to invade during WWII, because they knew that "there would be a gun behind every blade of grass."

Many countries don't believe in American's resolve. They believe that we are fat, worthless, couch potatoes. Well, I'd like to see them try and invade, because in fact, they would be met with guns from both military and civilian forces.

And with as many square miles as the US has, it would be a logistical nightmare to try and conquer every square inch (believe me, I've put the scenario down on paper before...it would take a minimum of about 600,000,000 troops to get the job done, given the ratio of two troops for every man, woman, and child currently living in the US, and that is with absolutely no casualties). Even with the combined might of China, Russia, and any other country that would invade in your scenario, they wouldn't have enough resources or troops to keep up an invasion for long. There would be enough "freedom fighters" out there, and "God-faring, gun toting" southerners to take care of most of the initial waves. If they reached as far north as where I am, well, God help them, because, well, they'd be met with many more guns than they would know how to handle.

But I like Zaiger's answer. But I would make sure to get those Mr. Clean Magic Scrubbers, as poo on a wall is very hard to clean (I've experienced it before working in the food industry...don't ask).

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I suppose it would be hide near the farm, live off what we have put away, stay locally mobile...until spotted or confronted and then fight... hit and run. Kinda Missouri Raider style...aka Charlie Quantril/ Jesse James ...during the US Civil War.

<<   2 >>

join