It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
There has been a military chopper(pale green) doing circles around the woods and over my house.

A pale green aircraft, like the helo you see over your house, hasn't even been painted yet. The pale green color is primer. NAS Jacksonville, near your house, is a major depot-level maintenance site, where they do major overhauls of aircraft and helicopters. What you are seeing happen is that this helicopter is likely flying a functional check flight to ensure that all repairs have been done properly and the helo is safe to fly. Later, they will finish applying the final paint job - in this case Navy gray. Don't worry - that helicopter is no where near ready for war-time operation.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
According to MPRnews,” The Minnesota National Guard says the Department of Defense has put the state's 1st Brigade Combat Team on alert, telling guard members to be ready for deployment to Iraq and Kuwait next year. This is for next year. Could it be possible it is a usual troop rotation, or, for the big war for 2012?
minnesota.publicradio.org...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by biblenet
Could this have anything to do with it?

National Intelligence Director Dennis Blair Resigns

Blair's resignation comes after a series of intelligence failures -- in the Fort Hood shooting, the failed Christmas Day bombing plot and the attempted Times Square bombing.

Kind of hard to do your job when you have to represent both sides of the battle as well as remain clueless as to what is actually going on.

The position was created to hide corruption and they cant find someone suitable in all of the whitehouse?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Double post

Do you have to put a second line if you delete a double post?

[edit on 20-5-2010 by budro]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
Gold was down today. Believe me, if anything was really up TPTB would be buying that particular commodity big time. The US stock market has run up tremendously over the last 12 mos., so a correction is not unexpected.

If this thread turns-out to be nothing, will we remember the next time??

Best,
SN

Ummmm, yeah true if they were still playing the game but one must not forget they have been trading PAPER. There is little real gold behind it and if things get bad are they going to care what happens to the stock market.

No, the gold is already long gone and the wealth is in control not paper with numbers on it.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have been a reservist in GA for the last year and this is all news to me.

Somebody is messing with you guys

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I would guess there is preparation for evacuation of portions of the gulf coast. The evacuations will be mandatory. If the leak can't be controlled it will be nuked.

Sunday is critical. A gut shot of debri will be made to close the leak. It may or may not work. If it doesn't then prepare for evacuation and the nuke. My opinion.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've got some buddies at Beale, Edwards, Kirtland, Nellis and Wright-Pat. I'll give a call. See if they feel anything.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
30 copters deployed from here headed NE about 5 pm EDT usa. Usually they start returning for the night about that time.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
why would then send 6,000 national gurad people to clean up an oil mess? they woudnt know what do other than pitch tents, survive, shoot at things, and crowd control* dont think theirs any riotinig in lousiana...
perhaps this story is a hoax?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
From the ticker...

the entire 163rd Infantry Brigade from Montana has the same warning....

Anyone can confirm?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Just talked with and exchanged emails with a few very close friends in the Gulf.. They said if there is any truth to this thread that martial law could very well be declared in the Gulf Coast if they fail to cap this well because the potential damage this thing is going to do to that area of the country is going to be unlike anything we've ever witnessed. It's caused a lot of damage already but Hurricane season is coming and this thing needs to get shut off. The atmosphere among many people in the Gulf is not good. People are angry upset pissed off. And they are seeing their entire livelihood from tourism to agriculture disappear before their eyes. I guess they were saying people are getting really pissed off. Take it for what it's worth but the economical impact let alone the environmental is going to be catastrophic. Basically everyone is lying i.e. the government and the media about how bad this spill is.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The NG could be used to evac the area. they start tell thatmany people "hey folks sorry about your lives but now you have to move" many wont want to, so they will be forced to.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The plan is 10 parts. Reference the third plan when Nixon signed Executive Order 11647 in 1972, it was passed from him to Carter, Reagan, REX 84; and all the way to "FEMA Transition 2009"; Page 24 and Tabs FEMA Locations and FEMA Regions is the exact same plan that Nixon set up. Obama then declared a national emergency on October 24, 2009 for the hyped up Swine flu pandemic, and a few months ago he signed an Executive Order appointing 10 Governors to work in certain states, 2 year appointments, and the MSM explanation is to foster a working relationship between Feds and State. Lie............little by little the cooking frog gets heated.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
If what you say is true, I suspect things may be unraveling on the Korean Penninsula. I understand that overwhelming evidence is N.Korea sank the S. Korean ship...tensions are high.

If so, the US is ramping up it's forces so we won't repeat the near debacle of 1950...when the N.Korean Army almost pushed us into the sea. It was only by a literally overnight mobilization of reserve troops and surplus WWII eqipment that we held Pusan Perimeter and was able to launch a counter-offensive.

On the otherhand, it may very well be a declaration of martial law on the gulf coast... I hope not. That could open up another can of worms entirely. High tensions, frustration and economic ruin, an unpopular president with unpopular policies...throw in a few tea party folks, some good ol' boys with rifles,...maybe a heated exchange... a random shot... another Boston Massacre in the making?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
If this mobilization is as big as people are saying, wouldn't the police be involved somehow....therefore i was thinking about the radio frequencies.

Anyone regularly listen to the scanners here?

Not sure if it would be of use, just thought i'd mention it, i remember a while back someone posted the live feed of the police radios during an incident.

CX.

all emergency, military, police, and aviation bands were clear today in northern california.

nothing exciting on the HAMS either.

ill keep listening and update if anything over here...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It seems like the state of Georgia is on ATS every freakin' day

Seriously though, it sounds big. I can confirm choppers hauling ass through the skies over my house.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
If what you say is true, I suspect things may be unraveling on the Korean Penninsula. I understand that overwhelming evidence is N.Korea sank the S. Korean ship...tensions are high.

If so, the US is ramping up it's forces so we won't repeat the near debacle of 1950...when the N.Korean Army almost pushed us into the sea. It was only by a literally overnight mobilization of reserve troops and surplus WWII eqipment that we held Pusan Perimeter and was able to launch a counter-offensive.

On the otherhand, it may very well be a declaration of martial law on the gulf coast... I hope not. That could open up another can of worms entirely. High tensions, frustration and economic ruin, an unpopular president with unpopular policies...throw in a few tea party folks, some good ol' boys with rifles,...maybe a heated exchange... a random shot... another Boston Massacre in the making?

I'm in Ga. The choppers I wrote about in my first post on this thread were heading due south, so that's toward the gulf...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'm right under a major flight path - I have been inside but I'll open the door and keep my ears open.

I've not heard anything but I will post if I do.
My husband didn't hear anything today at work either. I'm in North GA.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I understand your reasoning and it makes perfect sense. However, if this is a deployment overseas...ie Korea. Try to recall where the major deployments for Iraq1990 headed out from.... in the deep south and southeast.... gulf ports would be a logical choice for deployment also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join