It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus will give you brain damage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Miley Cyrus jewellery sold in the US has been found to contain dangerous levels of cadmium.

Cadmium exposure can cause bone softening, kidney failure, and potentially hinder the brain development of young children (not that Miley couldn't do that on her own).

Kids are at risk of exposure if they suck, bite or chew on the metal.

Not the first time her products have contained harmful substances too...

What's odd is that this isn't the first time Miley Cyrus has been linked to a dodgy, dangerous product. A couple of years ago, some Hannah Montana dolls produced in China were found to contain dangerous levels of lead paint!

Lead, like cadmium, causes brain damage. Is the universe trying to tell us something about Miley?.

Not a coincidence I think. Seems to me that it's all part of the Disney and friend's grand plan. If you're going to try to corrupt the minds of yound girls with subliminal sex messages and 9yo lingerie wearing pole dancers, you may follow the tradition of TPTB and dumb them down with poisons too.

source

[edit on 20/5/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

There is also a video on youtube of a little girl with her dad..and he randomly turns the TV on and Miley Cyrus "Party in the USA" is on and the little girl starts screaming looking away then he flicks it to another station and she watches it then he goes back to Miley Cyrus she starts screaming again.

Maybe something isn't right about her...
She will be the next " sex symbol" like Christina,Britney and Madonna were..look at them now illuminati whores. Latest being Beyonce and Lady Gaga

Cheryl Cole has signed for collabs with Black Eyed Peas i bet her music changes to transhumanism and occultic references along with the one eye. Rmours that she may join the $100 million dollar club led by Jay Z..so its a guarantee her initation will be soon.

I was in town on Tuesday and i was walking past a shop and i glanced in as you do and there were toys of miley cyrus/hannah montana brand and not only were the clothes skimpy but the so called microphone was a penis shape as well as a push up bra. The mothers were happily buying it...i could understand wearing that when they were 16 or something not at 7-12 years old

Sad state of affairs this world.
Hopefully someone will shoot each and every one of these so called "music artists" the lyrics are either "party,sex,cop,kill,girl,woman,make love,dance" with lots of occult and transhumanist themes in EVERY song.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
So, you are telling us that her jewelry has the potential to cause nearly as much brain rot as the noise against humanity she and others (with brain rot) call her music?

I cannot say I am surprised, I am just glad I tore out my eyes and spiked my ear drums the last time she appeared on a TV screen near me ... OK I admit that last bit was a slight exaggeration

[edit on 20-5-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I had to laugh when I read the title, because it's true. Her music, at least, will give you brain damage.
I think it runs in the family.

As for the jewellery, I think it's more of a case of the producers of all things "Made In China" who are responsible. To say it's Miley Cyrus and TPTB who are trying to poison is going out on a limb just a bit. Wal-Mart has also known that the items in question contain cadmium since February but have still been selling it.

Cadmium is not harmful when worn, it really needs to be ingested into the system but can be by sucking or biting. I suppose Miley Cyrus fans would be inclined to sucking and biting their jewellery though.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
lol.. I didn't know you were going all literal with the brain damage title.

But it's not just her music's that painful. It's the HORRIBLE CLOTHES. Jeez, it's like barbie doll verging on a clown. And it's really sad how all these "tweens" idolize these new Disney Stars. It's really damaging to one's individuality.

But point is it's not Miley's fault that her merchandise is poisonous. It's a manufacturing fault. She really wouldn't want to kill her fangirls and fanboys now would she?

Isn't her real name Destiny Hope?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Disney = sex , violence and brainwashing

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
its sad that this sort of crap isn't being tested for exactly this reason before being sold to young developing minds

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Fatality in the U.S.A! What was it earlier this week? Celebrity perfumes containing toxic chemicals?

new topics

top topics

join