It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOMELAND SECURITY ALERT: Terror suspect may be headed to Texas through Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

A Homeland Security Alert is asking Houston police and Harris County Sheriff’s deputies to keep their eyes open for a potential terrorist.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
While Obama and Calderon condemn Arizona's crackdown... You'd think both men would have seen this coming for quite some time. Hard to tell what's worse... The terrorists or drug cartels taking over. Viva Mexico!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am not surprised

But when they mentioned his name I was looking for boxing gloves

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Gee, imagine that, terrorists coming through Mexico!
And the Obamanation, just stands around shooting baskets in The Whore House!

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
In a related bulletin:
A terror suspect thwarted in effort to enter Arizona through Mexico.
Now tonight's main story:
The unfair immigration law in Arizona and it's negative effect on the Los Angeles urban community.
We spoke to a member of the Latin Kings who agreed to be filmed if we disguised his identity...
"Man, I got like 5 rides to pimp out and this new Arizona border policy is hurting my cash flow, know what I'm saying?"
When we asked him why they don't just use the borders of Texas and California, he had this to say:
"Daaang that's a good idea holmes. I could use some more thinkers like you in my gang...er ENTERPRISE."
We've also been contacted by the ADL, NAACP, AFL-CIO, NBA, USFL, AARP, and of course the DNC. Mainly, all they had to say was:
"Yeah, what he said".
Arizona Senator John McCain was unavailable to comment on his statement "I can see Mexico from my house".
Now here's Barry with the Honolulu 5-day weather forecast....

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Gee, imagine that, terrorists coming through Mexico!
And the Obamanation, just stands around shooting baskets in The Whore House!

Didn't the men who supposedly crashed the planes into the WTC on 9/11 come in through Canada?
Honest question.

Both borders should be secured.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

It doesnt matter. I watched a man get beat rodney king style in the river at matmamoras by mexiacan cops.

Had that illegal moved away from the freaking international boundary (interstate) he would have made it here just fine.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

What does that have to do with securing BOTH borders???
At least there is proof that terrorists crossed through the Canadian border.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

its just not realistic thats all

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
While Obama and Calderon condemn Arizona's crackdown... You'd think both men would have seen this coming for quite some time. Hard to tell what's worse... The terrorists or drug cartels taking over. Viva Mexico!

I have watched regan, the bush people, clinton and now obama placed into power... All those gangsters have been well aware of the damage caused, and threats posed by, the US/Mexico border.

They just don't care..

The status quo works to both partys advantage, might as well get used to it. 40 years of rights eroding fascist laws & $1 trillion dollars.. the war on drugs has FAILED miserably to meet ONE goal, illegal immigration thrives on, and "terrorists" can walk here to kill you... "change" huh?, lmao..

The unabated US/Mexico flow, imo, is the most obvious smoking gun the war on terror is fake. Low budget "official" contrived fiction akin to the 1930s hysteria generated by a despicable political party & their pusillanimous wretch leader.

Lying troops into wars 8000+ miles abroad when the biggest threat is, and more US citizens are victimized from, 0.0 miles away... lol, hilarious.. yet unbelievably the GOP & DNC who benefit from their own failure are rewarded with re-election, free to waste even more...nixon spent $100 million on the 1st WOD campaign which has inflated 31x to $15.1 billion.

After 40 years, $1 trillion, US War on Drugs has failed to meet any of its goals
www.blacklistednews.com...
"MEXICO CITY (AP) — After 40 years, the United States' war on drugs has cost $1 trillion and hundreds of thousands of lives, and for what? Drug use is rampant and violence even more brutal and widespread. Even U.S. drug czar Gil Kerlikowske concedes the strategy hasn't worked. "In the grand scheme, it has not been successful," Kerlikowske told The Associated Press. "Forty years later, the concern about drugs and drug problems is, if anything, magnified, intensified."

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Don't hack me up bro!

new topics

top topics

join