It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one of my ghost stories.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a few years back i owned a store in a small new mexico town. rumor had it that the whole block was haunted. this didn't bother me at first, but after having the store open for a few weeks, and moving into a small apartment in the back, i bagan having strange experiences.
my wolf dog was still with me at the time, and he would get up in the middle of the night growling at what seemed like nothing.
then one night he yelped, ran back and jumped on the bed.
didn't think much of it till, whack, a small pebble hit me in the forehead causing a small bruise.
the next night i woke up, not sure what time, but late, to ping........ping........
what the hell, looked over and my wolf dog was just lying there, teeth barred.
it stopped, and i went back to sleep. next morning i went to put on coffee and noticed a bunch of pebbled in the sink.
at this point i dubbed the ghost,'stone thrower'.
it continued, but never bad, i'd get hit every now and then, and it didn't seem to bother the dog anymore.
it got much worse when i moved out and let an employee and her husband move into the apartment.
the first night she woke up while getting pelted with pebbles, and he had scratches on his arms.
they said after a couple of nights that they had to go.
i told them to give me one night alone. burned some sage, opened the door and repeated over and over, 'it's time for you to move on.'
all of a sudden the temp dropped to near freezing, my wolf bolted out the door and pebbles began hitting me from all directions, causing painful welts all over me.
i got pissed, 'get out now!' over and over.
i felt an energy whoosh by that i'd never felt before, and it was gone.
my friends moved back in and never had another problem.
the lady 2 stores down began getting pelted on occasion though.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

the lady 2 stores down began getting pelted on occasion though.

Ahhhh, yes...the Equal Opportunist ghost.

They are the most troublesome...gender, race, shoe size - none of it matters to these ghooligans - they terrorize without bias!

Way to hold your ground...

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

THis is "one" of your stories? You have more? I liked this one, and would like to hear another, if you please.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ooooh, creepy....I love ghost stories.
Although, it does sound more like a poltergeist than a ghost, from what I've heard...

Cases of poltergeists pelting innocent families with stones and pebbles comprise by far the largest single category of poltergeistic phenomena and therefore seem to be the most common example of PK running wild.
www.unexplainedstuff.com...

That's crazy though, I've never heard of activity happening across an entire block.
Do you mind telling us what town this happened in?

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

she never spent the night, no apartment, just a little store.
many a time she found pebbled in the sink of the restroom.
the outside alley was covered with these stones.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

it's a possibility.

Do you mind telling us what town this happened in?

silver city.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Oh wow, that is so interestinging! A little scary, but interesting.
Did you have a lot of pebbles around your house, or were they from some mysterious place?

new topics

top topics

join