It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Ship and Norway Spiral.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

We pretty much have all heard about the Norway Spiral, the missile launched by the Russians, and the Tetrahedron ( Pyramid ) over Moscow. If not
), follow next links.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
news.sky.com...

The next links are to the Crop Circle Ship web site. After the links, I'll develop my thoughts further.

www.cropcircleship.com...

Crop Circle Ship info a courtesy of www.cropcircleship.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fff74b89626f.gif[/atsimg]

As you can see from the image, There is a large Tetrahedron Structure, and a Octahedron, seen on some pages of this site, as well as in this drawing as 2 separate Tetrahedrons.
If you take note, to the left of the image, you see a spiral, much like the one from Norway. It is called the Field Generator, and appears in the "bottom" section of the ship.

Could it be that the Tetrahedron over Moscow was one of the two inside the ship, seen for reasons that are yet to be known? Maybe it was for show.
And later, after the ship spent the day in Russia, it was fired upon by the Russians as a defense/dissuasion/show of force while leaving? Hence the use of the Field Generator, as a defense mechanism, stopping the missile in its action?

Some of the Crop Circles were filmed being made by orbs of light, and speculated to be inter-dimensional drones. Maybe they simply used a stealth technology, just like its Mothership that would be in orbit?

They may even wait for us to build it before showing themselves. Or something else prompted them to make a show on the night of the Norway Spiral? Like the bombing of the moon to find water when they and everybody else had already the info in hand?

www.space.com...

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

I am still debating for myself weather or not i believe that the government is the species responsible for UFO's or not.

On the other hand they may be using this as a way to prepare the civilian population for disclosure. Now if it was me running a ship, i might do all this as a joke.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
And here I thought I would be plastered all over, what with using wiki links...
This thread is officially as empty as a crop circled land before discovery...

Really, not even a kick in the face, or an elbow, in the ribs?!...

Well, for the last time, do you good people of earth have something to say regarding the description of a "crop circle ship"'s design and what was seen, and apparently fired upon, by the Russians, namely the Tetrahedron and the Norway Spiral? Is it really only chance that brought these circumstances together?

The Crop Circle Ship design was published in 2007, at the minimum 2 years before the apparition over Moscow, of a Tetrahedron; and later that day, the same country fires a missile that is seen with a Spiral effect, exactly the same shape as that of the Field Generator of the Crop Circle Ship... No link really any one? 'lo?...

[edit on 19-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
ok Ill bite! Just a question really, but since the norway spiral is in here, where do you think the recent one from Canada fits into this? I know it was said to be a hoax at first, but seems someone caught some good aftermath pics. of it.

That whole picture you have up made me think of the lay lines. I wonder if anyone has actually charted how the reported circles of the year would lay on a map and would that have to do with anything in itself?

lol if anything, I hope I helped your bump!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Well, thank you!

Concerning the Canadian Spiral, I am not sure what to think yet. I have seen it and was wondering... If it is related to the Norwegian one, maybe it had some kind of mechanical failure ( because of our secret space force?
), because the spiral didn't seem too stable...

And there was the light coming down, just before; we didn't see any with the NS one. Maybe someone could see if the bulb of light had a pyramid in it with the appropriate software?

Thanks for the time, I appreciate!

PS: If you look at the links, you'll find someone has constructed the ship plans using the crop circles imagery. It is detailed somewhat intensively. Or did I miss the point of your question? LOL

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
your very welcome. Its hard to tell with the Canadian one because the actual "real" picture is somewhat after the fact. To bad the hoax film wasn't real...

I do think since I follow the crop circle finders site, I will try and make a map of their locations this season just to see how they lay for kicks and giggles. Actually, now that I think of it, I suppose I could go back to last years and see how they lay as well... care to join me in this quest?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You mean worldwide or only those concerning the Crop Circle Ship? Come to think of it, I have no idea where were found all the circles used for this project...

Well, expose your plan in finer details and will look up my agenda. I'll be pretty busy soon, but what's a few hours less of sleep in order to understand?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lol sleep and the internet, rather a oxymoron imho!

I would think worldwide would give the best degree of interest but I think crop circle finders or whatever it is I use really only reports Europe for the most part. I mean at least as long as I have been following it, I haven't noticed it post any American circles., but hey we have a place to start.... getting the ol google map out!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I take the communist countries and you take the others? LOL

By the way, what do you think about the relation I make between the crop circle ship and the Norway Spiral?

Also, now that the childrens are in bed, I understand about the lay lines!

They may be some kind of rails since recently, I read they were reported to generate... Hmm... forgot what, dang!

It's an interesting idea. Will we take into account the dates, weather patterns, etc?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
OK, to answer first question, the norway spiral crop circle thing, umm Ill get back to you on that... as far as the rest, I am going to use whatever cropcircleconnector.com has up from last year just to get a general idea to see if we are on to anything. Dont know if weather would have anything to do with it, maybe later for that, but I guess dates wouldn't hurt to be known.
Guess we are on a adventure now...

I wish some of the folks on the other cropcircle threads would get in on this. I think some of those folks would have some great input. Especially the ones that think from the scientific viewpoint. They so like numbers and such.... leave it to us little folks, so they can get it right later I guess!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

After a few publications of our results, some will want to check it out and others will surely offer to join. We are the first stone... LOL

May our adventure be fruitful and revealing!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
you know this is going to be tricky with general ideas of where these circles appeared. I know from the site Im going to use Im only going to have the basic town etc. Should be interesting though rough form as it may be. At least the dates will be the easy part!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Argh I wish i could refind it.

There was a video on dailymotion and on video.google.com showing the same account that had uploaded one to youtube creating his video using adobe after effects, there is like a 'paintbrush tool' you can click and add a spiral it's a basic shape from the cuts and fades section but used as this effect shrunk down.

anyhow when i find it ill edit this hopefully.

was originally posted on somethingawful forums one I know was a joke at least started from a goon there as a prank to troll some ufo sight i think they were trolling the openmind forums

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

I am most certainly looking forward to seeing that. Hope you find it soon.
I think I am going to step over to the scientific crop circle board and see if I can recruit some help!!! This may be a bigger bite then I intended to chew!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cito

You mean the Canadian Spiral? Don't forget in the OP I talk only about the Norway Spiral and its possible relation with what is called the Crop Circle Ship.

I haven't included the Canadian one because it didn't quite fit with the one from Norway. And nobody answers the question, either...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
its not that Im not answering the question, it is that I am still watching the videos you posted to figure out what I think about it. I dont like to talk out my... well you know... just to see myself in print! Unlike some posters around here I will read and watch all before I formulate a opinion out of respect for the poster...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I was replying to the other guy! ( Meaning Cito ) Sorry!
( And at some point, to all ATSers...
)

( WOow. This gets complicated... )

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here's one guy posted this on somethingawful forums he created mimicing the effect

this isn't the original video i talked about earlier where it was a screencast of them making it in adobe and sorta sped up like they do photoshop speed drawing vids on youtube.

this is a full cgi done with after effects

unfortunately the something aweful forums are not an open forum and have closed membership.

but anywho there's 1 cgi from only 1 of the people that have uploaded other similar types of vids.

this one mainly trolls the comments on youtube.

<<   2 >>

join