It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help finding an article!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I am looking for a magazine article. It was printed late in 1979 (circa) and it sort of spells out the NWO plan nearly to a nit T.

The article talks about the Blue Back Dollar which was mean to replace the Greenback at the rate of 2 for 1. It talked about the Euro before it was even a trading commodity in the paper or a collectible gold coin. It talked about the merger of europe and how this would fit into the plan of the globalization that essentially allows the elite to gain access to the world's natural resources.

It also talked about labelling countries that would balk as being rouge nations and etc..

I had this for quite awhile. But I think that I gave it away with some other magazines about 1985.

There are companion pieces such as "Cartergate" which I DO have. But this particular article that I am looking for contains details that have actually developed over the years despite the usual "conspiracy theory" ad hoc thrown at it. Cartergate talks about Brezinski that fair haired bot of Rckefeller for the most part.

I really need this article for back of claims. I can trade you a copy of the three Cartergate articles or I can simply pay you gor a copy of what I'm looking for or the magazine itself.

I CANNOT for the life of me remember the name of the article or the magazine it was printed in. Could have been playboy, penthouse, omni or any others that were being brave enough to publish this stuff back thenm. I REALLY need some help here.

Does anyone have a clue about what I am talking about?

[edit on 14-5-2010 by akalepos]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Only One Book and a few blogs that I can find. These are the most interesting:
Individual Forecasting and Aggregate Outcomes: 'Rational Expectations' Examined
By Roman Frydman, Edmund S. Phelps (Page 210)

Keynesianism, Monetarism, and rational expectations

books.google.com... hl=en&ei=eg_uS_mJI8P98AbpueT9Cg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=%22blue%20back%20currency%22&f=false

www.campaignforliberty.com...

Greenbacks & Bluebacks

The greenback represents the peoples money. It is commodity backed, and so the only way to inflate or deflate the currency would be to either aquire more or sell more of the commodity. The greenback will have to be fully redeemable in that commodity. This will happen at public, not-for-profit banks. These banks are essentially like the local credit unions we have now. The reason for keeping them non-profit is to allow interest rates to remain as low as possible. That, the more who borrow from the bank, the lower the interest rates. The real trick here is that the rate we pull the commodity into the greenback covers the little amount of inflation the low interest rates will create. Fundamentally speaking, interest should be a marker societies growth and that societies growth should be a reflection of the aquisition of the commodity. The greenback is then everything that we are use to, with the added security of being commodity backed. Simply, we may trade, we can save and we are paid in greenbacks.

The blueback represents the currency of commerce. It is a monopoly free fiat system that is a standard representation of free market financial sector notes. This means that some commercial bank notes may be worth more or less than others. And that the total worth of all the notes, from all competing currencies represents the worth of the blueback. Corporations, companies and businesses can use the currency to finance, investment, and trade with one another. Competing private banks then have to bid for contracts based on how sound their currency is compared with not only the blueback, but all other private bank's notes aswell. The inherited trait of the blueback then is self regulation based on the free markets need to remain in tandem with the greenback. In ideal circumstances, it will always be flexible enough to float in and around the value of the greenback.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by infolurker]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Not quite it, but thanks for looking. I have exhausted google looking for the particular article. No clues yet.

join