It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the evidence suggest Pakistan will be invaded, not Iran

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doujutsu
Pakistan doesn't need to be invaded, it's already invaded.

All the Pakistani leaders are US puppets and do as they are commanded.Once their terms are over they will retire in their heavily guarded flats in London and enjoy the pocket money they received from US.

Their inability to stand against US and not utter a word against the drones target practising on poor villagers in Northern areas just shows that they are not loyal to their people or their nation.

The country is pretty much a joke with a leader that killed his own wife to get in power.

That is the difference between me and most here, I don't believe Pakistan is already invaded, although I did in the past.

Pakistan is being heavily pressured, Pakistan has no other options.

Why would the Pakistani government start a war with its own people which Pakistani government has admittedly made clear that it doesn't help the situation, it hasn't helped the situation.

Pakistan is just being a little cheeky guy, pretending to help the US. I don't believe that.

Pakistan knows it has no chance in confronting the West.

The only chance it has is if she plays mind games, and that is what they are doing, playing mind games with the west, and it is working.

The West got trapped in Afghanistan.

Iran is not the new middle east player as Western media suggests, it is Pakistan, Pakistan was the one who played Afghanistan with Taliban.

The ISI bitterly hates the West, as the ISI is heavily influence by ethnic Pashtoons.

The ethnic Pashtoons are the ones resisting the Afghan resistance.

Ahmid Gul the director of ISI was an ethnic pashtoon, although it recently changed he still plays a big role behind what is going on.

Pakistan intentionally gave ISI this much power, due to the fact that they knew America would pressure them to do things which they wouldn't agree upon. To fight that pressure the ISI is allowed to basically do anything. They have alot of power.

ISI:

..a powerful and almost autonomous political and military force

This way the West won't be able to blame Pakistan for anything, since in plain picture it seems Pakistan is helping the West but in 3D it is working in complete opposite, countering Western control of Muslim countries.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

the United states is really going to invade South East country now, just after IRAQ and Afganistan, maybe Pakistan would make 2 south east asian country to be invaded, but will be intresting to see the outcome of the US attacking another nuclear power

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by oozyism

the United states is really going to invade South East country now, just after IRAQ and Afganistan, maybe Pakistan would make 2 south east asian country to be invaded, but will be intresting to see the outcome of the US attacking another nuclear power

That is why it is soo interesting, that is why it is trying to invade it without literally invading it.

I just found this video, very interesting:
www.youtube.com...

It takes in to consideration your concern.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by illusive man
reply to post by oozyism

I just found this video, very interesting:
www.youtube.com...

as did i. this is a proper assessment.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by oozyism
This thread is for individuals getting ready for an Iranian invasion, or making predictions that Iran will be invaded.

All the evidence I have seen suggests other wise.

Let's start from the begin:

Interesting thread thus far. I'll hold my opinion until ooz posts points #1, 2 and 3. I feel I'm missing some of the evidence.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by SLAYER69]

I wouldn't hold your breath mate, he has a habit of avoiding replies / questions he can't answer or that disagree with his claims.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be difficult for the U.S government to go to war with anyone at this point? Openly that is.. Would the American people really support another war?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

the general idea is to target specific entities (actually means specific persons or organizations) within the pakistani establishment and/or their connections to terrorist elements in pakistan while inciting social unrest to cause a civil war or disrupt the internal coalescence of politicians and the military. this is done through covert operations, of course, that way the US is never depicted as an instigator or aggressor, therefore allowing the US to abstain from legitimate accusations by any party. by inciting further degradation within the military, political, and social structure of pakistan, which is already in questionable stability, the US/NATO/UN can justifiably call of international regulation or administration of the upheaval in pakistan, or what i call simple interference, for the sake of stability and security, which would be sold to the global unaware public as 'necessary for international security', due to the fact pakistan is a nuclear state, has terrorist organizations, and is in a period of civil unrest, therefore a likely candidate for a terrorist takeover of the nation, which would not be a suitable conclusion to the unrest if we want stability in the region and guaranteed security across the globe of a potential nuclear terrorist threat. also there is the Indian element, where the US, or whichever power such as NATO, could create a hostile climate between pakistan and india that is already volatile, by possibly staging another terrorist attack of much larger proportions on the indian populace which would be blamed on the terrorist organization existing in pakistan. as those organizations are highly suspected almost without doubt to be linked to the ISI, and as india already blames the ISI for the 26/11 attacks in Mumbai, there would be little reason to not, if US/NATO forces coulf successfully link the ISI to the atttack, that India would not be more than willing to finally commence a full-scale invasion of pakistan, which would be hotly supported by the Indian people.

in this scenario, we the general public of the US, would be bombarded by our politicians, military experts, and media, that it is vital to global security that we effectively move our military into pakistan in order to neutralize the nuclear weapons caches by completely demolishing the political and military compound that already exists. by this time, the pakistani establishment would have already been made out to be oppressive, aggressive, volatile, capricious, etc., due to the fact that there would most definitely be a power struggle between the military and the government, and as a result as always of these sorts of elite struggles, the people will suffer tremendously, which the US people for some reason sympathize with. this is compounded even more so if such a staged terrorist attack in india results in india declaring war, as that would place pakistan in between a rock and a hard place quite literally, with the US/NATO already to the west, and India to the east. the key to this all taking place is the US/NATO making the ISI, pakistan government, and the military, all fit into a perfect excuse for a terrorist syndicate, as present accusations of ISI funded terrorist cells in pakistan already are suggesting. by getting the indian military involved, the US does not have to place as many of its own resources into the mix, and it would not really be necessary, because what the US wants is geopolitical control, or an alliance of power with India, in effect to use india in pakistan as leverage against possible Chinese outrage since China has its own interests in pakistan.
edit on 25-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
i do not buy this theory one bit i tis just a coincidence that irans border is not with afghanistan. If the taliban were residing in iran the same would be happening there too. We are at war against the taliban,they hide in pakistan therefore we will hunt them where they live.
However i do not think pakistan is doing much on their side of things

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by midlandslad
i do not buy this theory one bit i tis just a coincidence that irans border is not with afghanistan. If the taliban were residing in iran the same would be happening there too. We are at war against the taliban,they hide in pakistan therefore we will hunt them where they live.
However i do not think pakistan is doing much on their side of things

last time i checked Iran is bordered by Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan. We've got troops in 2 out of those 3-actually now we have presence in all three. There is also Turkey that borders the north, and Syria in the vicinity, both hefty employees of the US. understand the taliban are like a proxy military unit of the ISI, the inter-service-intelligence of pakistan, equivalent to the CIA, and that because pakistan is tied down to the US diplomatically and militarily, and under scrutiny of NATO and India, it cannot conduct its own operations, much like has already been expressed by General Kayani of Pakistan that Pakistan does in fact want to, as it does have the utmost interest in the restoration of Afghanistan after the US leaves.Pakistan would like to use the cultural/religious ticket in order to incite the oppressed and suffering muslims of Kashmir and Pashtun to join these terrorist cells that ARE in pakistan, and get them to draw out and exhaust the war effort led by the US/NATO, so that when the time comes that we are forced if not militarily or politically, but economically to withdraw, then Pakistan will have the general support of an invisible army, the terrorists, to effectively take control of strategic positions within Afghanistan and enforce their influence in that region. sometime in 2009 pakistan had made a sweep of its country with its army. we all know that was for show. pakistan needs the terrorists, thats why it isnt doing anything effective other than publicly condemning them.
edit on 25-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Quick thought. I have been watching news or listening to talk radio all day. They are all stating that there is no doubt that the Pakistan government knew OBL was there. "They just had to know." No evidence to suggest these statements has surfaced.

Simple conspiracy theory. Hahaha

Conspiracy and Theory are bad words until they devise their own to allow TPTB to justify an invasion/war with Pakistan.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey there Oozi, good to see you back i almost missed you!
Its been a bit hectic over the ditch, earthquakes and what about that tornado?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join