It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AUSTRALIAN evidence of Nibiru taken TODAY!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I reside in Australia.
I took this pictures only one hour ago.

imgur.com...

Please give me your opinions and go outside and take a photo of the sun yourself to see if you get the same result.

The pic is too large when i insert it into this message so please visit the url to view.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Sorry mate. Can't see what you mean. Just a little optic illusion maybe?

Went out to double check. Have been outside most of the last hour. Couldn't see anything different about the sun.

I am in Brizzy. Where abouts are you? Maybe that's the diff?

Cheers,
Pablo

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pablos

Im Western Australia mate, could you please take a photo with a camera and see if you get any pictures of interest? The sun is so bright too much glare to see anything If I just look at it with my eyes.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

?? you trying to sell me a course in photography or something? lol

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

lol there is no second sun seriously its just a natural occurrence when taking photos,

ps big speaker

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I see no light source to the "North of that cloud". I see quite a few smudges on the your window though and some solar lens flares in the other photos.

I'm really not sure how photos of a beautiful blue sky and one fluffy white cloud are evidence of Nibiru. You'd think a photo of a massive brown dwarf getting ready to decimate our planet in 2012 would, well, actually show something.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No probs. I'll go out now. I will try my best to get it up soon. Gotta put my daughter to bed.I will do my best to set the date on my camera, but it always screws up and puts the date a couple of years ago.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Yeh its prob just part of that cloud, i think i took some better pics let me upload some more gimme 10 mins

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looking at the sun right now. Being in Australia, I would also be able to see what you are.

Once again, a solar flare has been mistaken for a planet

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
look at the my story sections you would find a thread nibiru or something like that, i think it would interest you alot more then non believers.

I respect you buddie, i agree people have been seeing some weird stuff latey, not mention this planet or whatever is sending us alots of comets.

No offense but i do believe in this whole Nibiru i find it a very interesting subject.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

A solar flare?! but it looks like an isolated beacon of light dude check the new photos i just put up

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

These are too big to embed.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like my kid wasn't the only one cooking up something smelly! Don't see too much there. You gonna need something better to get me in. But keep at it you might get lucky.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by pablos]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
reply to post by rajaten

These are too big to embed.

media.abovetopsecret.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like my kid wasn't the only one cooking up something smelly! Don't see too much there. You gonna need something better to get me in. But keep at it you might get lucky.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by pablos]

Why does it say 2008 on you picture? Don't get me wrong, I see no reason to think there's a planet, but I was just wondering.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

If you go and read the previous posts I mentioned that the date on my camera is stuffed. If it means that much I will go and get the paper tomorrow and take a picture of it ransom style. It is the world's craziest camera, I cannot get the dates right. It really sucks when I go through the pics of my kids and try to pinpoint say birthdays or christmas.

Cheers,
Pablos

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pablos

Pablo cheers for ur pics, check my new photo links in my first post. weird your not getting the same thing. You can see theres something else than the sun in my pictures right? right??!

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
its called refraction ill quoute another ATS member xmaddness

Refraction is what happens to light when it encounters other mediums than a vacuum (or air). Refraction bends light and makes it look like objects are appearing where they really are not. This is simple if you have ever looked underwater in a pool or a lake of some sort, and realized that objects are not exactly where they appear to be. This is due to the light, as it enters the water, bending the light. This is all governed by whats called Snell's Law. It turns out that light has a refraction index of 1.33, and air has a refraction of a little more than 1 (a vacuum has an index of exactly 1).

What you are seeing is the suns light refracting in the clouds or moisture in the air, which are made up of water.

when light enters other mediums than air or a vacuum that it bends it? Well, it happens with glass also!

there are two (possibly more!) areas of possible refraction in this scenario.

Refraction 1) The light exiting the water and entering back into the air. Refraction index 1.33 to 1.

Refraction 2) The light entering the camera and hitting its len(s). Index of refraction 1 to (anywhere from 1.5 and up depending on the glass' density).

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

nah, its nibiru lol

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

nah, its nibiru lol

sarcasm doesn't really come across over the net ... so im not sure if your being serious or not here. apologies if your are being sarcastic.

If its not refraction i guess you would be able to take a pic from another angel and get the anomaly in exactly the same reference point to the previous picture ... so show us another one from a different angle to prove your theory please.

[edit on 14/5/10 by King Loki]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

It's cloudy now, ill take some more photos tomoro. Your probably right though it didnt occur in every picture I took from the same angle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join