It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Son of the late Dana Plato commits suicide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

PEOPLE.com) -- First Joni Richardson endured the death of her daughter-in-law, Diff'rent Strokes star Dana Plato, in 1999. Now almost exactly 11 years later, Plato's son, Tyler Lambert, committed suicide at the age of 25. "It's a shame that such a talented human being would do this with his life," Richardson told PEOPLE. "He had all the opportunities in the world and we just can't understand it." According to Richardson, her grandson, a cameraman and amateur songwriter, had long struggled with his mother's premature death at age 36.

A permanent solution to a temporary problem , i always say when it comes to suicide..
How very sad..I think all life is sacred, no one should take their own life for any reason. What ever happened to family or friends being there for you? ah well, not a whole lot to the story yet, maybe we will get more info soon.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 13-5-2010 by baddmove]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Bah.. i give up..no one cares anymore.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It's sad to see anybody commit suicide, let alone a young person with most of their life ahead of them...

At the time, Richardson claims, he had been experimenting with drugs and alcohol, a factor she believes contributed directly to his death.

Even sadder, given what happened with his mother...it seems often, we don't learn from others' mistakes....

While many young actors experienced trouble in later life, the stars of this particular show (Different Strokes), seemed to ALL have had nothing but trouble from it...

new topics

join