It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it so hard for humanity to change course?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I don't know why or how exactly I've been exposed to what I have or brought to the point I'm at in my life but I have. The layers of reality and how the world works have been peeled back over the past several years. Actually my journey into all this started with a little lone article regarding raw milk and nutrition. Then one thing led to another and I found myself reseaching this that and the other. Ever since then my opinion and knowledge of the world has COMPLETELY changed. I guess as some put it I've started my journey of "waking up". My whole outlook on humanity, the earth, history, etc. has changed. Not necessarily for the good or the bad. Just different. Anyways, I've had some very interesting people along the way expose me and guide me into certain directions and shared their knowledge with me and I'm thankful for that. So I feel I've come to the conclusion so far in my life that there is some outside force controlling humanity. Through all the conspiracy stuff out there i.e. dumbing down, NWO, Mkultra, mind programming, calcification of the pineal gland and the hundreds of other alternative topics out there I can't say that what's happening in the world and what has happened throughout history especially in the last 50 years is just "human nature" or evil or whatever. I honestly believe there is a bigger more sinister plan that is being put into place that has been put into place since the dawn of man. WHY? Because try as we might humanity just can't change course. And the future looks worse than the past. Religion doesn't do anything for me in trying to explain why we are on the course we are on. We are just supposed to have faith and believe in heaven and hell and everything will be ok? Sorry. Things are not that simple. And I know the bible is loaded with history some of it or a lot of it metaphorical or whatever.

I guess what I'm trying to figure out is.......how many of you feel that the world i.e. human beings are being controlled by a more sinister "force" and that things are going according to plan. That it's not just evil human nature i..e. greed and power that creates the course humanity is on. But something akin to the reptillian theory or the annunaki etc. I know many here believe David Icke is a whack job. Or that his reptillian theory is just a metaphor for evil people and then there are some very intelligent people that believe literally what he is saying. And I'm just using Icke as an example. I find his personal beliefs interesting not that I believe what he says or agree with it all. His "theory" makes sense along with tons of other people. Hell even if you take everything in the bible literally the world would make sense.

Maybe this stupid questions has been asked and answered a thousand times on here. But I'm fairly new to this website and thought it would lead to an interesting disucssion. Maybe this is the stuff that Eric Von Doniken, Zacharia Sitchin and tons of others talk about. Or maybe some of you have your own unique spin on things. I just find in the end we as humans have such a powerful ability to think, rationalize, contemplate that if we were being controlled why make us so intelligent? Are we actually being dumbed down these days or like many of us on ATS are we waking up? In the end is it just humanity's evilness and nature that makes u the way we are? Is it aliens? The annunaki? The more I learn the more I question. Than maybe it's all just in our brains......there is no afterlife and life doesn't mean anything. '___', hallucinogens are all responsible for the ET alien phenomena and Area 51 really was a weather balloon!

I've just started reading A Century of War by F. William Engdahl. The last 100 years of war have been completely about OIL. Amazing!

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I just find in the end we as humans have such a powerful ability to think, rationalize, contemplate that if we were being controlled why make us so intelligent?

Unified Inteligence Theory.
Persuit of and interest in the
conspiracy theories are equivalent
to jealousy of a group of people who
are working with their Inteligence unified.
We look around and see that every group that
publicly unifies is attacked, slandered, or accused
of being too exclusionary. Yet huge things still get done.
It seems reasonable that the sucessful groups _must_ be
working in secret. Instead of stopping to contemplate that,
we see guilt and immediately ask "what have they got to hide."

I'm actually surprised that ATS has uncovered as many
conspiracies as it has when one considers how much
presumption of guilt goes into our approaches.
In other words there is no such thing here
as a conspiracy to do well. I hazard to
say that ATS would react with greater
anger if we uncovered a conspiracy
to save us, than one to destroy.

David Grouchy

[edit on 12-5-2010 by davidgrouchy]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Give us a planet and we will do either one of two possible things.

1. Protect, love, and embrace existence.

2. Jump to conclusions, and start production on the mass scale, and ruin the planet.

First, we tried protection. Then, production. Now, we need balance. That is coming soon.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Why, why well in a nutshell humans are gutless and scared and in the absense of true great leaders they accept their reality like good little sheeple.

It's sad but true. Factor in the controls, checks and measures put in place by the esblishment and you see why changing course with a fixed rudder is near impossible!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

No kidding. We just pierced the Earth and let her blood spill all over the place. We've got zero time left to figure it out.

Before I awoke to spirituality, I anguished over the fact that we rape and pillage the Earth. Thank goodness for the divinity within that shows me I am part of her, she is part of me and we are in this together. All is experience in the eyes of the universe. We are learning a very valuable evolutionary lesson right now.

Earth won't let us ruin her this time around!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

S & F

We're like the little girl in the nursery-rhyme: When we're good, we're very, very good. And when we're bad. we're horrid

I don't see us evolving past this set for a long time to come

It's possible we might be engineered, in the future, i.e., modified in the same way as food. If that occurred, we might be rendered to conform with the hive-mind model. If this occurred, individuality would of necessity be eradicated within the vast majority and would become the province of only the leaders/controllers

In a way, this would very possibly usher in the first peace this planet would ever have known, with all we of the rank and file becoming like robots

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
One word: EGO.

Guess what is then our role or reason to live? To eliminate the EGO.

More on the subject only by private message.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Yeah but I don't buy the whole ego thing as the only explanation. Especially with evidence of so many other things we can't explain. What if the story of the Annunaki is true? What if the reptillian theory is true? What if there are in fact aliens that have been visiting us. Doesn't that change your whole opinion of the "ego" being responsible for thousdands of years of death and destruction?

I just feel there is a sinister force at work that is manipulating the planet for whatever reason. Something almost out of our control, try as some of us might to be good people. Civilization has not changed AT ALL! The Mayans, Aztecs, Persians, Sumerians, Egyptians all battled, and killed and enslaved people. The Native Americans love to brag about how they lived by the laws of nature, respected the earth and all that yet they went to war with each other as well.

I guess my point is sometimes life seems like one big expirement. We are like the animals we live with........being culled and raised and domesticated for a purpose we have no clue about.

Are we really at the top of the food chain? I'm beginning to think not. I guess this harks back to the whole ET/Aliens/Life on other planets etc. question I don't know.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Humans won´t change until forced to. Even the Second World War, which caused untold misery, destruction and death to tens of millions of us, was not enough to change human nature.

Some event or happening must occur that will cause the tribal mentality of humans (meaning seperation by nations) to instantly dissolve into obsolesence.

Global warming won´t do it; It´s too slow an event even if millons are killed by famine, storms, disease or flooding.

A worldwide depression won´t do it; even if millions more of us live on less than a dollar a day.

A worldwide pandemic won´t do it; we will just encapsule ourselves off even more than we do now.

I can only see a few possibilities on what could do the trick. Add more if you think of something else.

1) Formal contact with an alien race.

2) A worldwide natural disaster such as a meteor strike.

3) Quantum sprungs in technological and medical knowledge that will eliminate forever the reasons for war.

4) God shows up for Act III.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It's is EGO that we are being asked to put in the back seat.

We are now to be letting our SOUL self guide us.

There is a lot more to it, but the gist is that.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The reason its so hard to change course is also partially due to there being an element of intense restriction or slow down of the possibility to have ones insiprational ideas/ ideals and intentions amplified and expressed. The effect this has is suffocation of the spirit within. This in turn has the effect of creating what i'll refer to as creating a cosmic resistance relative to that individual. The resistance is due to the miss channeled creational energy being emitted, which has the effect of propping up the reality around them and preventing them from entering the true energetic streams that exist in a different realm but which are sometimes perceived in the same space. This world is pulling down your spirit and further exposure to ti should be avoided. The inner self wants to be free from contributing or propping up a hugely inferior system of existance ie this cuurent 3D world. Put it this way living in this 3D world is far more restrictive than a body made up of energy that can traverse the realms. So to summarise this world is geared towards restricting energetic flow especially impacting the more creative aspects of realising ones true potential.

So yes I am also saying essentially we are energetic bodies trapped in a physical one and locked in an unmoving, fixed focussed, bi-linear type of world that is kind of holding onto us (difficult to explain that part). The key is escape and escape it fast because time on the other realms moves faster than us and the last thing we want is to be forgotton about and lost in the wake of the higher worlds or streams.

The system is very difficult to infiltrate and change for this reason, such a change would shake up those whom have been controlling the system for millenia. Obviously their interests are to perpetutate the current system thereby maintaining their lifestyle and possibly higher than normal energetic state.

Because of this those under its hypnotic grip often feel helpless and that is because it is geared towards very slow change and progress. Whereas those whom have glimpsed the higher dimensions realise that the world is far from being in line with the transmission and energy they are receiving and even better able to interpret as individuals. Yes people they walk amongst us, people whom can connect to the multi-verse and interpret the signals and streams they are connecting to.

The sooner we accept that reality beyond ours is far more complex than we originally thought, the better.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Because a small group of very intelligent but very spiritually retarded people convince the masses to serve them through lies of "patriotism", "normalcy", and "organized religion".

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

Yes exactly and together these elements are killing us, pushing us backward not forward.

This cool thing is we see it now, it's as though many of us have come out of a hypnotic induced state of submission and ignorance.

But how oh how do we work on an exit plan, where do we start like?

[edit on 15-5-2010 by pharaohmoan]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Idiocy has a certain amount of inertia.

As well as the fact we have a lot of subliminal programming via evolution.
Deep ingrained biases that served a struggling population of 100,000 now threaten us all with collective suicide.

Face it, we are not that cerebral. Not that smart.

Stupidity is its own punishment.

Intelligence makes its own rewards.

new topics

top topics

join