It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie "Knowing" Knew About Gulf Oil Rig Explosion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just watched this short video which featured a clip from the movie "Knowing".

I was really freaked out after seeing the picture on the TV in the movie, then seeing the reports included afterwards. Coincidence?

Whoever made this video is certainly on the ball.

I haven't seen "Knowing" yet, but I can tell you that it's the next one on my list!

I've always believed that TPTB use movies to announce their next moves since they are bound by certain "rules" that deem they have to reveal their plan before implementing it. This may be one of those instances. Please watch & let me know what you think.....

www.disclose.tv...

var VideoID = "45228";var Width =450;var Height=370;var Style=30;var PlaylistID = "10";Disclose.tv 'Knowing' movie knew about Oil Rig Explosion Video

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I failed at trying to embed it within the thread.
If anyone can take care of that for me, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
good film,
that guy from cheers is always funny.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Here you go a youtube version.

[edit on 11/5/2010 by TheDon]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
good film,
that guy from cheers is always funny.

My sister said it was good. What guy from Cheers is in it?

By the way, to anyone posting in this thread ~ don't post any movie spoilers please. Thank you!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I noticed, all the predictions, kind of, in knowing have turned out almost completely opposite in real life

Mainly the stuff on the news he watches, but it's eerie.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Something else worth noting, I think, is how bombing the WTC is mentioned in the older movie "Long Kiss Goodnight" and then the villain says "Blame it on the muslims". I found that worth remembering.
Good stuff.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

Thanks for assisting the technically challenged, my friend!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
lol This is no surprise, they run hollywood...It must be hilarious to them...for now anyway....It's all a game

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crossfate
Something else worth noting, I think, is how bombing the WTC is mentioned in the older movie "Long Kiss Goodnight" and then the villain says "Blame it on the muslims". I found that worth remembering.
Good stuff.

Thanks!
I just added that to my list, too.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi Afterthought,

Sorry to tell you but this topic was already posted twice.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

GM

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
They like to play mind games with people. they know the debunkers will help them get people to believe it isn't true. They know how the mind works just as well as I do. They use it for their advantage. I don't believe this is coincidence. Illuminati has control over the movie industry and music industry. They hire people to approve or disapprove of story lines.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Thanks, GM. I hate it when I miss this kind of stuff the first (& second) time around.

By the way, what happened to your cute kitty avatar? I almost didn't notice it was you. Change is always good though. I'll eventually load one up sooner or later.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

I agree with you 100%, dragnet.
The only problem is seeing this stuff, then have the white hats be able to run interference so their plans are foiled. They just make it so hard to judge what is holly wood & what is hollywood.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
can anyone remember in the film demolition man how they mention the future civilisation are the survivors of the big earthquake in 2010

link   
can anyone remember in the film demolition man how they mention the future civilisation are the survivors of the big earthquake in 2010

link   

link   
sorry

[edit on 11/5/10 by l77way]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yeah well you wouldn't miss it as often if you did a half-ass search prior to posting.
...just sayin...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Wondering

Gee ... thanks for the tip of the day!
I meant I had missed seeing it the day it was originally posted because I would've liked to have seen it on here instead of on Disclose TV where it said it had been posted just 5 hours ago on that website.
I thought it was a new video on the web or I would have searched for it on here.
Sorry I'm so stoopid!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join