It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy man ghost thing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I wanna share with everyone a photo I took.

History

My sister lives in a trailer. She lives with her fiance. Her fiance has two kids. One of them, her name is Jessica, comes out alot and we are really good friends.

Well before I start on the photo, just want to say that I use to live in thies trailer when I was younger and it was never haunted.

When my sister and her fiance moved in, they started telling me they would hear stuff, little girl humming, big boots walking across the kitchen, thumps and stuff like that.

One night Jessica and I were playin around and I was sitting on the couch. She as on the floor leaning against the couch. I decided to flip open my cell phone and take a pic of her and I caught this

First pic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9869395fc374.jpg[/atsimg]

Same pic but I lightened it up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c7d5e1e6210d.jpg[/atsimg]

It is blurry. That is because I moved my phone a little while taking the pic. Jessica is sticking out her tongue. But look at these pics. I mean you can see right behind her a mans face. His nose, eyes, mouth, ears, hair. And it creeps me out

Any thoughts on it?

Here is the "entity" circled by request

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0254228e99c7.jpg[/atsimg]

edit to circle

[edit on 11-5-2010 by capgirl]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
huh? Can you do another pic but outline what you're seeing?
I can usually see these things but not in this pic.

ohhhhhhh I just had to get my eyes a little closer to the monitor. That is kinda creepy.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Raustin]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Same here. Looks like you need to call the ghost hunters.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Maybe someone on here can save it and try to enhance it more and share it. The bigger I blow it up, the blurrier it gets. I don't know how to use half the stuff on this computer to make it look better, or if I even have anything at all.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Huh, I actually saw a different face I think. That's the problem with the human mind and pictures like this. Pareidolia

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Yes I know what you mean. Just thought I would put it on here to see what people thought. I just find it weird that I see everything that a face has including wrinkles on this things face.

I noticed it right away when I went to look at the pic. I didn't say anything to jessica and when i showed it to her she was all like WTF IS THAT BEHIND ME same goes for the rest of my family.

People see different things I guess

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

I'm hoping some other site member with some photoshop skills can use some filters on it for you or something. The face I'm seeing is in the upper right of the area you circled, not the center. Interesting nonetheless.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Raustin

Yeah that is my friend jess sticking her tongue out. The right corner is hwere everyone needs to look. I tried to recreate the pic and tried to do every single movement but I could not get the same results.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I don't see anything at all resembling a face, sorry.

There's something there for sure though, looks like a window (was photo taken at night?) or a poster.

edit: oh I see it now, your outline is wrong it put me off. It looks like the person is wearing a barrett or one of those military hats.

[edit on 11/5/10 by Nventual]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Hmmm...well no posters. There is a window behind this "thing" but it seems to be blocking the window. The only light that was on is the living room light, so no reflections on the window.

And yes it was night

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

would that be my left from this viewpoint? what kind of games?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I see its eyes and a marking on what looks like a hat. What is the black thing? A shadow from a fridge or something?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

No. The fridge is way off to the right. The pic should have caught table and chairs, window and the freezer. The freezer is white. Tables and chairs are wood painted white.

edit to say the the fidge is off to the right.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by capgirl]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

When looking at the pic, look at your left. I circled it. I really wish I could blow this pic up it would make everything easier lol.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Looks like a cat to me...

Or maybe its Pedobear stopping in to say OH HAI!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
that is a poster, or calender

in motion

not too spooky

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by midnightbrigade

I was half expecting pedobear to pop up from behind the shoulder. oh hai guise. that or chips..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Because the close up is of her the distant objects will be blurry. It looks like a lamp. The body as opposed to the shade. If your looking at the face to the right of the dark figure that could simply be a bannister post, or any sort of wooden post. Matrixing is a wonderful thing.

The dark figure on the left looks like a real person or a lamp body and the face to the right could be a picture, poster or just a round top wooden post.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I can barely make out what you are saying so maybe I am not seeing it right but when it comes to creepy pictures of ghosts/demons this was always my favorite...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cdd58c9afdd.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems this man's wedding photo had a thing looking over his left shoulder. It looks like a dog but they say no dog's were there. They attribute it to the man's addiction to drugs and that the devil "was with him". Who knows but this is really creepy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67bb71079d57.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

The pics of mine are just to little I guess

Yeah but that pic is pretty crazy! wow.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join