It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Orion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In the Great Pyramid, the air shaft pointed out toward the position of Orion's belt, at the time it was built. All kinds of other ancient constructions also had some element that lined up with Orion.

If ancient aliens had come to Earth, could they have been from that star system, or was this simply a matter of circumstances due to the fact that this was a recognizable set of stars?

If someone came before, they had to come from somewhere. Does anyone know of any other star sytem so seemingly noted by the ancients?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
All kinds of other ancient constructions also had some element that lined up with Orion.

like what please explain.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Truth1000

Yes. Sirius and the Pleiadies are two others. Research these, and you will see them pop up in many ancient beliefs, including the American Native Tribes.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
you know i have allways thought the pyramids were some kind of machine. i am not sure what is was used for, perhaps power source (reactor) or stargate (the Orion connection) who knows, but definatly a machine. even water cooled.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Also, the three pyramids of Giza simulate the positioning of the stars in Orion's belt.

Ancient adobes built by the Hopis of the American Southwest have correlations to the Orion system. There are buildings in the Incan empire that appear to have elements in their construction that could correlate to the Orion star system. The Anasazi built "Star cities" to line up with the Orion constellation.

Those kinds of things.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Greek Mythology also played heavily into the stars and constellations
Great website here.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you were in space, using an infrared sensor, or some other type of thing, the huge stone formations would retain heat long after the surface temperatures had dropped, potentially giving navigational aids.

That is simply based on our current knowledge. Who knows what that type of technology would be capable of doing. A century ago, who would have thought we could "See" heat?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Yes. Sirius and the Pleiadies are two others. Research these, and you will see them pop up in many ancient beliefs, including the American Native Tribes.

So our ancient ancestors took notice of lined-up stars, very bright stars, and very noticeable groupings of stars...

...that makes sense. It seems pretty obvious to me that if they were going to emulate the stars in their constructions here on Earth, it would be the stars and constellations that are the most recognizable (I mean, why build a monument to an ordinary-looking star or constellation).

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The Great Pyramid is very confusing yet almost hypnotic in its mystery.

Ive long wondered about that Pyramid and a few years ago did a lot of research into it.

Theres a lot of conflicting details about it, but theres no getting around some of the facts

Its a mathematical marvel, plain and simple, so many factors about earth and math itself are built into it, that its impossible that its by coincedence.

Also, the infomation that it holds about Earth is both very accurate and "unknown" to us until 100 years ago and less. I could go into detail but you can find out easily yourself, its fascinating.

Ive thought about who build that pyramid, and I can get only 2 conclusions which in turn raise other questions...

1. Humans built it, but advanced humans..where did they go, and what happened to thier knowledge?

2. ET's build it, they would for sure have that knowledge, but then, WHY build it then go?!

I think that pyramid was there long before the Egyptians were a force to be rekoned with and they copied it with subsequent builds. From what I could determine, none of the other pyramids are as old, as grand, or represent any detail about earth or this solar system.

IIRC Orion didnt line up with the Great Pyramids shaft any time recently, I think I recall reading in a detailed article that it would of been ~10000 years ago. Id need to verify this though, but if thats the case, then that makes it 6000 years older than the rest.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I made a thread a while ago that did not receive too much attention. It's about the Cygnus Constellation and how the Pyramids actually were made to line up with this, not orion.

You should watch the videos, it's very very interesting!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

G.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
you know i have allways thought the pyramids were some kind of machine. i am not sure what is was used for, perhaps power source (reactor) or stargate (the Orion connection) who knows, but definatly a machine. even water cooled.

I also think that the Pyramids where a type of machine from a very long time ago. It wasn't built by the Egyptians per say but another people/race before the cataclysm that happened across the planet over 10,000 years ago. Was it a Piezoelectric reactor, or a way to hold the energy that was required to open the gate to certain worlds at alignment times etc. etc..

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

good question..

The Emerald Tablets say Thoth put them there when he came from Atlantis..

Carl Munck has the pyramid's lined up as the center of a global matrix map..with all the rest of the worlds places..

you can find the torrent here tracker.concen.org... great video..

then there is Christopher Dunn's excellent theory at www.gizapower.com... that is a chemical power plant...

that wasn't much of a straight forward answer.. /shrug

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I don't really buy into it, but this one rocket scientists at KSC was big into Star Trek and alien abductions, and he always claimed the Grays were from Orion. He never told me how he gained his "insight" and I never wanted to ask!

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You should perhaps check out KGB's "Project ISIS", might help.

top topics

join