It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else eating a lot less?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I thought it was just me!

I eat only one time a day, and barley a thing at that....

I only have a real meal about once a week or less now.....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I fasted once to the point of being one of those "breath-airians."

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I never eat breakfast, I just can't do it, I feel sick to the stomach. If I do eat breakfast, I usually can't eat another meal until very late in the evening, usually about 10-12 hours later.

btw, this thread is moving over the Health and Wellness forum, please continue the discussion...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Myself and my partner have also come across the same thing. I have never really been much of a big eater, but when get hungry i can eat a lot in one sitting. Sice i was about 18, i havent gained any weight at all, i'm now 26. I weigh 140lbs, i'm 5'10" and male. I dont have a desire to eat alot and i too feel like its a bit of a handicap, i'd far rather liquidise my whole meal and drink it in 5 mins, just to get it over with.

I dont know why i feel like this but i guess its just me.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'm the other way around!

This last year I've been eating more than usual!

I only eat healthy food though! no processed or junk food! - lots of vegetables, fish & seafood and poultry.

Pizza and hamburgers I only eat a couple of times a year - and I rarely eat any red meat.

I have gained weight to have reserves, just in time before the SHTF!

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Well I know with me, when I eat it's always something healthy (fruit, vegetables, etc.) I cannot handle sugary or processed foods. If I have those type of bad foods, it makes me miserable by making my mood erratic and irritable for hours afterwards. Whenever I cave to temptation and have something like a cookie, I always regret it afterwards.

anybody else have anything like this?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pablos

The surgery was on my sinuses actually in January. Since then I have been on and off mess until I stopped totally in mid-march

reply to post by 30_seconds

I agree with you 100%. Even the 'good' foods have been tampered with to where they aren't good anymore. But what's weird is thar there are 2 foods and drink that I cannot get enough of regardless, peanut butter and milk (without growth hormone).

reply to post by wash222

Maybe in the higher dimensions, we get our nutrition from pure energy. Perhaps we are in a time now where we are moving past food, if you will...

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I have been exercising more AND eating more...as a result of increased appetite...and have remained the same weight for over a year...

6'1"...240... Maybe it's the beer!

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Signals]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting, ... I have felt the same way these last couple of months.

It seems I have absoloutely no appetite, I'll usually wait untill I feel like passing out, .... and then make a super shake !!!

which consists of a superfood supplement, lecithin, protein powder, plain yogurt, and milk.

these seem to do the job, so I'll usually have two of these a day, and TRY to have one regular meal a day.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yeahh, right atm I'm not eating a lot, leaving food more than I normally do and generally not being a pig.

But I go through a cycle, normal eating, overeating and undereating all tied into one.

Brilliant idea when you're diabetic, really.

Lmfao

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Whatever you lot have got, send it over here! I wish I could eat less, I get quite distressed if I have to go more than 2 hours without food.

This thread has actually made me hungry as well.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

It happened to me just over a year ago, and it just came out of nowhere !!

and it's not gone away.....

I live on very little food, although I do drink a lotta coffee, and have gone down to a size 10. Not been this thin since I was 15 !!

But I feel AMAZING, and it makes you wonder if we really need to eat at all ??
I can watch mates eat cream cakes, burgers etc and it does'nt bother me either, I don't want them and don't need them !

Great thread, cos now I know others are the same and it's really strange cos this is certainly no diet, no sacrifice.....

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
People need to eat regularly and Exercise regularly not just for your physical health but for your mental health too.

Exercise makes you feel happy literally, I mean sweating out of breath to your limit excersice. Sweating is also good for you.

When you exercise, then you will get your natural healthy appetite back.

Drink plenty of water obviously.

Also it's good if your eating less ifyou used to eat huge amounts, but 1 tiny meal/snack a day? that doesn't sound good at all.

[edit on 10-5-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's the opposite for me, i've eaten more in the past few months.
I don't know why or how but i'm basically always hungry or maybe our food is so great i can't get enough
Thankfully i still fit into my old clothes

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
well I just returned from a Chinese buffet where I consumed : Three teriki chicken on a sticks , a large helping of sweet and sour chicken , Brown rice , pepper chicken , asparagus spears , walnut butter shrimp , one egg roll , strawberries , 3 pieces of raspberry cheese cake , and a fortune cookie . LOL I an not proud of this )

OMG I am so hungry now
I could never eat all of that. I have always had the appetite of a bird, or so I have been told. I can eat one meal a day and be fine.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have to set my cell phone alarm to remind me to eat breakfast, morning snack, lunch, lunch snack, dinner, and evening snack. So I eat 3 small meals a day and 3 very small snacks. Or at least I try to. I have forgotten here and there but it does take work.

I am also on a work-out regime and I have become much more conscious of the calories I consume by utilizing LiveStrong's Free MyPlate application which can track nearly any food out there. It really is eye opening to see how much crud you eat on a day to day basis. I think that consciously being aware of it has subconsciously reduced my hunger for food.

Either way I've gone from 315 lbs to 255 over the past year.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I'm really curious if any of you guys are going through this too...

The past month or so, i really have not been eating. Not because i don't want to or am too busy, just because i forget and am not hungry. The weird thing is that i feel great, even a bit better without eating, so it's hard for me to remember if i ate ore not. Many times i eat lunch just out of temptation (see something good), and realize i haven't eaten anything for breakfast. I feel lighter and happier, eating foods (especially meats) many times just makes me feel heavier and more animalistic.

I have heard of Tibetan Monks doing this and getting their energy elsewhere, so it's not like it's impossible, but are any of you guys going through this too?

Honestly- yes. I truly have no appetite. I'm drinking lots, but maybe eat once a day, and not even a complete meal. The really bad thing is that I am thin to begin with, and when recently weighed at the doctors I got real scared..113 pounds, and I have lost more in the past week. I haven't been this tiny since I was 13 years old.
Something isn't right- even though I feel ok.

<< 1   >>

join