It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof! Hyper-intelligent Pan-dimensional Beings Live Amongst Us!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
The subject matter here is an analogy, but the thread itself is very serious and I think this is the best forum for it.

I believe that white mice are actually hyper-intelligent, pan-dimensional beings. They disguise themselves as white mice in order to observe us. In doing so, they also disguise their DNA to resemble that which white mice would have if they actually evolved on Earth. The whole business with the cheese and the squeaking is just a front and, to quote an old guy I once knew, one has to admire their subtlety: "to disguise their real natures, and how better to guide your thinking. Suddenly running down a maze the wrong way, eating the wrong bit of cheese, unexpectedly dropping dead of myxomatosis, — if it's finely calculated the cumulative effect is enormous"

Douglas Adams was a whistleblower, but knew he would not be permitted to tell the truth so hid the facts in the greatest piece of literature ever written.

As further evidence, that the white mice are here to observe humans, it should be noted that white mice do not exist in the wild! (Which shows they cannot be a natural Earth species).

I also have some photos:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e483e730df2a.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/914be13742df.jpg[/atsimg]

These are very clearly not normal mice - which besides are usually grey or brown in colour. Therefore they must be aliens.....

Now, the question - and the point of this thread - is this: can anyone debunk this theory? Can we prove beyond all doubt that white mice are not hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings?

I believe this is relevant to ATS as a whole and especially to some topics whereby we are asked to believe something largely on faith, or where someone asserts that the mainstream explanation is wrong but cannot directly falsify that explanation.

Simply stating that white mice are just white mice, bred for lab experiments or as pets, and providing academic articles to prove this just doesn't work - because my counter argument is that the white mice want you to think they are just white mice, bred for lab experiments or as pets, and manipulated humans into writing those academic articles to further their disguise .....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I haven't read you post but I'm going to guess that you've just read Douglas Adam's Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

Amirite?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Interesting thought but doubtful. I will remain openminded to this but I think there are more pressing matters at hand.

What difference does this make if it were true?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Bravo!
You've perfectly summed up many a theory found here on ATS.

So, what can be done about it?

[edit on 8/5/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I first read it in 1981

Originally posted by assasinforfather

What difference does this make if it were true?

It means our lives are being manipulated by aliens without us knowing. Which in turn raises the question of whether we can actually believe anything!

reply to post by Chadwickus

Whatever we do is probably what they want us to do. So long as there are white mice, there can be no self-determination. We are, in effect, slaves .....

Unless, of course, someone can prove my theory is wrong

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by RMFX1

I first read it in 1981

Well that explains where the idea came from then.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting theory. I hope these "hyper-intelligent Aliens" (and I use that word loosely) realise that they are going to be experimented on and evidentally die in the name of Science.

If I were a hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional being, I'd say screw Humanity, I wanna live.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Great thread! We can never fully prove anything. Everything is just belief, even that everything is just belief. It´s possible to prove anything and winners are those, who has more power. That´s my opinion. I might be wrong, but I think, noone can never prove it 100%.
It reminds me of old philosophical school pyrrhonism:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
First off, the Dirk Gentley books are better than Hichhiker's guide. Much funnier

Second, it is actually up to YOU to prove YOUR theory, not to just blurt out the first thing that pops into your head and challenge people to prove otherwise. YOU are the one challenging something that is accepted and would not even enter the minds of 99% of people that it could be otherwise, so it is up to YOU to come up with some evidence other than 'because they're white'.

Saying they're aliens because "well...look at them!" is not good enough.

Not saying you're wrong, of course; though personally, I would take on the form of a person, not a lab animal.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
i think were all falling whales, that just figured out where falling.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Excellent research. Thank you for showing the world what really happens behind the curtains. Or cage bars...
I would like to suggest a leaked documentary about what really goes on in government "labs" and who are the real lab specimAn.
www.youtube.com...
By the way - existence of tons of bogus conspiracy theories does not eliminate the fact that there are kilograms of real ones.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

NO!! you can't exterminate the cute little things, I won't let you....

congratulations op, you've proven to me that you have some adorable little white mice!! and, ya, they could be more intelligent than our human population. my cat is, but I don't think she is from another planet! I just think humans are rather dumb! think about it, my can't has a one word vocabulary!! "mew!"" but with this one word she can con her human caretakers into giving her what she wants, whenever she wants it just about...
now, look at how those nutty humans are living!! running around like their heads have been cut off, working day and night, for funny paper that they can then trade for some of their basic necessities....
heck, my cat would have an easier time without her human caretakers out in the wild, chasing down the white mice!!

na, I got a feeling you white mice, like my cat are from earth.....
they just seem super intellligent, because humans are just so super dumb in so many ways!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Wheeeeeeew, am I glad I read this, I actualy had a white mouse, his name was Wesley.

I should emphasize " had" a white mouse.

After I read this thread I quickly killed him with an old BB gun I had, luckily it still had BB's and I could dispatch " Wesley" before he could realize I had discovered his horrible secret.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Check out this vid the of TP&TB! Coincidence? I think not.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

oh, oh, ummm.....hate to tell ya this, but well, you killed one of the top generals in the alien white mouse invasion!! they are gonna be ticked off at you big time, you're gonna wake up one night soon to see millions of little mouse sized ufo's in your bedroom, with little mice surrounding you, ready to carve you up and transport your body pieces back to their home planet, where they will arrange your body parts back to it's original form (hopefully, they have gotten that technology down pat yet....you might find a thing or two out of place!) and you will stand trial!! and then fed to their giant Cat God!!

or maybe not, maybe you will just have a few bad, guilt induced dreams about your cute little pet mouse that you chose to exterminate!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have chinchillas, although they are standard grey, they are not the kind found in the wild. There are also many white, black, purple chinchillas. Those are all generations of domestic breed and I suspect this is the case for your white mice as well.

Not to mention that Nature does not always follow the same patterns.
Like white tigers or black swans. Probably not nterdimensional spies.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowArcher
..... it is actually up to YOU to prove YOUR theory, not to just blurt out the first thing that pops into your head and challenge people to prove otherwise. YOU are the one challenging something that is accepted and would not even enter the minds of 99% of people that it could be otherwise, so it is up to YOU to come up with some evidence other than 'because they're white'.

Exactly!

Hence why I said at the beginning that it's an analogy*.

This thread was inspired by recent ones on chemtrails but applies equally as an analogy for many, many others on ATS.

* although can we really be 100% certain that it isn't true - and the white mice just want us to think it's an analogy?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Aliens, like us, can astral project, and they can probrably do it way easier than humans. So why would they bother transforming themselves into an animal, that has such a simple brain. They will forget all about the mission and just go looking for cheese, then get themselves killed by a mouse trap

*EDIT*

oops i missed the analogy part

[edit on 8-5-2010 by vunkster]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I really suggest to read Douglas Adam's Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy.

If you didn't already. I promise the book is way better then the movie.

RFMX1

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I still say Hitchhiker's guide is the least amusing of his books - the two Dirk Gentley ones are much funnier. THe electric monk

Also, Dawnstar, what the hell kind of cat says "mew"?!
I think you might want to get her checked out, it sounds like she's either missing a vowel or she's not what she appears to be!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join