It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaw-Dropping Discovery concerning 9/11 ., Need Help .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

As far as My 'editing team' goes , only one of them had replied to me in U2u as I requested , and he is off-line now .

It may well be easy enough for a ten-year-old , something I am not . I didn't have the privilege of growing up with computers .

If you will give me just a bit longer I will get back with you . This whole thing has given me a migrain .

I've had friends and family over for a little while so sorry I was offline .

It has been like a hornet's nest around here , with half of them telling me to wait and the other half telling me to get it out as quick as possible .

We are still discussing it and going over the vid again .

So , please bear with me a bit longer .

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Back when I was going for my computer science degree, I had taken a computer graphics class, and one thing I learned is that when any graphic is magnified or clarified, as this guy is requesting, information necessarily needs to be added by the analyst to bring out the image. This is becuase magnification creates gaps in the image which need to be filled in by the analyst, and so a problem occurs when incorrect presumptions are made over what the missing information may be. Thus, analyst A will enhance a blurry image and come up with someone dressed like a policeman carrying a bomb, while analyst B will enhance that same blurry image and come up with a sasquatch carrying Yoda.

The reason I'm mentioning this is becuase the conspiracy people are well known for interpreting things the way they want to interpret it Con artists like those Loose Change phonies will take video of the plane impact into the WTC shot five miles away and interpret the plane to be carrying missile pods. When videos taken from a closer vantage point is analyzed, these "missile pods" turn out to be landing gear wells, so if this isn't an indication of an agenda to circulate bad information to deliberately get people all paranoid over shadows, then I don't know what is.

Thus, who here thinks this guy and his "jaw dropping discovery" will be anything different?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I am doing my best sir...but I was raised with computers and that adds to my impatience.

Like I said...I am willing to do the work for you. I slow film down very often. I make wonderful circles, and I am a bit of a photoshop geek.

Meaning, I fit your requirements.

I am not busy tonight, have enough time to screw around with video, and am savvy with online media and how to edit/produce/upload/etc.

Forgive my impatience...as I said, what you are asking is very easy for many of us...if your team is not working out or responding, I am willing to do it for you.

I will be in and out of this room all night.

I shall return in 15-20 minutes.

I will also respect your wishes in keeping it confidential until it is quickly (I stress quickly) uploaded for the concerned public here on ATS.

Thanks for your time.

Please get this out tonight...

I am sorry for your migraine...I assure you it is not helping me any either.

Lets get this done together and lets get it done now.

MM

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The suspense is killing me man.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
If something is ever even posted we will have all given up looking for it by then. Heck, I'll check in the morning one last time. I'm not gonna stay up all night for nothing.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by tokyodynamite

You hope this is legit and you don't want a let down?

Uh...there's widely available video footage of a drone or missile slamming in to tower 2, captured from a nearby helicopter. What more does one need? Just like in breast augmentation...it is easier to add than remove with video tape. It is easy to see that this is real, screaming unaltered footage.

Basically I don't care what's been uncovered (I do care) because it will not change a thing.

Are jews going to repay the trillion dollar war tab after having had initiated this farce?

No. Instead they will clamp down even more, with more police, more Constitution stripping, more evil and bogus presidents, more laws etc...

I want to see what this is about as well, but I don't believe it will improve anything.

You never hear this on glenn beck...but Washington and Franklin didn't want jews here for nothing.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by davidmann]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Ok, I had a moral battle with myself.

1) I said I'd edit this clip...

2) To take longer to edit something that I already have debunked would be just a waste of everyone's time.

I called the shot...screw my promise to "edit", people do not need to wait longer then it takes to write this, and it is 3 in the morning.

People need answers.

Ok, famous clip...you all seen it.

At 2:29 an "object" enters the screen from the left. It then travels across the screen all the way to the right side of the screen at 2:42.

My reason for rushing here was to say "I think it is a reflection of a car".

It even slows to a quick pause at 2:32.

Now the OP thinks it may be a missile of some type. I think it is the police car that arrives in 1:09 of the clip.

You can even see the back hub of the wheel.

Please, whoever judges good or bad people, take it easy on me...I just wanted this clip out and now that I am tired, I will not be editing this clip.

Does anyone disagree with the reflection theory?

Does anyone see a missile?

Can ATS forgive me for not drawing a circle?

Eh...

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
With my post and the clip done and shared, I do want to apologize for my tone earlier and thank the OP for sharing the video.

If anyone wants to go and circle the very clear, already identifiable object in the clip, be my guest.

I am calling this a reflection and welcome anyone to debunk that theory.

I would like to add other reasons to back up my judgment of this object.

1) It moves very slow for any projectile. The clip is playing in real time I believe, and that would be the slowest missile I ever seen.

2) It pauses and then goes again...not very rockety.

3) You can make out the shape of a car, and it matches the colors of the police car that entered the vid earlier.

4) at 2:46 of the following clip, a white ball appears going the opposite direction then the OP's object in the same area his object began.

the white ball is quickly followed by a white car. The ball was a reflection of the coming vehicle and it appears right where the "OP's object" began.

See below.

With all this said, I do want to thank the OP for bringing this to the table and I can totally see how someone can flip over this.

It was an honest mistake (If my car theory is correct), and I hope this gets discussed to the point where the OP can rest happily one way or another.

For the record...I was never mad at the OP for saying he found something. I was just upset with the waiting. 911 is a very near and dear subject to me and many Americans.

I couldn't stomach making anyone wait a single second while I made it "myspace friendly".

Thanks for your time, and I am sorry for not circling the thing.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I would have to agree with reflection!

Doesn't look very rockety to me either.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
shouldnt you have investigated before the report? i dont think anything is going to come of this. ill check back at the end of today, but thats it. i know nothing about editing skills but i could be done by now

edit: oh is that the video?.,..
edit 2: i thought it was going to be someting we havent seen. i thought it was the media camera that was positioned facing the towers and probably the only other live shot of the first impact, but still no one has found it

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Myendica]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Myendica]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
To me its the police car that entered the area a few moments earlier or some other car.

Definetley not a missle.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, I must say that this whole thing has been very disappointing.
Even though in my heart I knew better, I was sincerely hoping that some kind of new information had been discovered. Oh well, I believe that the OP had good intentions and truly believed that he had discovered something earth-shattering. Just goes to show that not everyone sees the same thing when viewing something.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It is exactly a reflection of a police car. You can see the wheels and shape of the car.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann
Uh...there's widely available video footage of a drone or missile slamming in to tower 2, captured from a nearby helicopter.

Instead of making claims such as this, how about posting links to the videos. Thanks.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by peewee1263
Well, I must say that this whole thing has been very disappointing.
Even though in my heart I knew better, I was sincerely hoping that some kind of new information had been discovered. Oh well, I believe that the OP had good intentions and truly believed that he had discovered something earth-shattering. Just goes to show that not everyone sees the same thing when viewing something.

So yet another "jaw dropping discovery" comes and goes. The 9/11 conspiracy movement has had almost ten years to go through the available evidence to show us proof of this imagined false flag operation, and what do they find? Reading into eyewitness accounts looking for hidden meanings, looking through microscopes looking for secret evidence hidden among the microbes, and analyzing video reflections looking for somethign sinister. You're literally grasping at straws, here.

In any real conspiracy, on the other hand, what do we see? In Watergate, we have bungling hotel robbers being caught by security guards. In Iran-Contra, we have people testifying before congress how they smuggled documents out in their underwear. In the Valerie Plame affair, hordes of journalists trace the entire thing back to the Bush administration. And so on and so forth. In short, in real conspiracies, evidence is usually easy to find becuase once they're discovered, the conspiracy becomes akin to rats leaving a sinking ship and it beomes everyone for him/herself. People aren't robots, you know.

So at what point will it finally dawn on you that this whole 9/11 conspiracy bit is nothign but the figment of the imagination of all these damned fool conspiracy web sites trying to get peopel all paranoid over shadows, and you're not finding any evidence becuase it's nothing but shadows you've been running around in circles trying to find in the first place?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Wow!!! All of THAT for this?
I see a phantom car, most likely explained by reflection.
I wanted to write earlier, but there was no reason.
No video, nothing alleged, just a silly promo and ATS press release
of something big coming.

Sorry OP, that was a waste, but I applaud your efforts in finding the truth.
Off to the newest disclosure thread. It's today at 4 right?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Wait? Was this what this was all about? A reflection of a car? Can someone tell me there is more to this?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

That's all!
A jaw-dropping discovery of a reflection of a car.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
OMG THIS IS HUGE OP, A CAR NEAR THE PENTAGON AFTER THE HIT!

THIS IS HUGE.

Not.

OP, please explain to me what you think your seeing, and how it is relevant in the least to the pentagon hit. A car or a car's reflection is proof of what exactly?

Honestly, this site is going downhill fast.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
Wait? Was this what this was all about? A reflection of a car? Can someone tell me there is more to this?

I'm sorry, but the first video I posted above (with the reflection of a police car crossing the screen) is the video the OP was talking about.

He made an honest mistake (unless you think it isn't a reflection of a police car), that is all.

But, for the record, this is why I think it is "bad practice" to get people's hopes up by building hype and delivering promises of "jaw dropping evidence".

The OP shouldn't be ridiculed for his mistake. It was an honest one.

I am an enemy of hoaxes, scams and lies....not honest mistakes.

The OP was concerned and did his best.

I applaud him.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join