It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take back parliament. Protest - London Saturday 8th may

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
www.takebackparliament.com...

There's a protest tomorow, I thought there might be people here interested in this, so there's the link for it.

See you at Trafalgar Square if you're going!

Edit to add- there are also events going on in Bristol, Scotland (not sure where) Manchester, Oxford and Middlesborough.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I will be there with you in spirit.

Unfortunately I am in the midlands with no transport and no money so I can't make it. Hope it will be a peaceful meaningful day though.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ill be watching the news tomorrow, hope ths protest goes better than the last one.

have to agree somethng needs to be done, so many people didnt get the vote when they should of, i was lucky to get mine, but i still think that the poll statons were poorly done in some areas

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yet more news that is not in the news

if we keep getting these media blackouts then how will the garden grow.

anyone that can should take video recorders and film the police incase we get another murder.

These protests are going to get a bit more lively once we get to hear about all this a$$terity we are going to get.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Just don't carry any newspapers or the cops might give you a whack. Seriously take some goggles, ear protectors and plenty of water with you. It could be a long and difficult day. My prayers are with the good people of England. We Americans don't want to see you repeat our mistakes!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Asktheanimals]

new topics

top topics

join