It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Bomber Suspect is a Fake!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How many cameras are in Times Square? Could there be a video of this younger guy?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The supposed suspect in the video has a very identifiable bald spot. Thanks for bringing this to our attention More dissinfo? Probably so. Your post and attention to detail are brilliant. Thanks again!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The supposed suspect in the video has a very identifiable bald spot. Thanks for bringing this to our attention More dissinfo? Probably so. Your post and attention to detail are brilliant. Thanks again!!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This to me seems just a little too halfassed an attempt to be for real. Fireworks? Really? And if ur a car bomber, who parks the car and puts the hazzard lights on? this is 100% showtime IMO. Its absolutely monopolizing the msm which is exactly what its supposed to do. We are being told and shown exactly and only what we're supposed to see. Pretty crude but its enuf to fool the masses. They dont really have to try very hard.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Could they not get the suspect coming out of the car if you see the suspect taking his shirt off in front of it? I mean why not rewind the tape a bit? Fishy too.

AAC

CX

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
As Megan Kelly said on Fox News yesterday, in her most serious style possible..."The only thing that can overshadow the oil spill is TERROR!"

Cue the Omen soundtrack.

CX.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow. I like.
This is indeed, very interesting.. but I don't really see the link between the gulf and this.. :\ (maybe I'm just un-informed about something?!?!)

Oh well, good job! And yes, it seems very fishy as you proved!!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

If I may interject...How many people bother to pack a car full of the wrong fertilizer and some fireworks as detonators and hope for it to go off? Is that a bomb or only something to gain attention through smoke and bangs and flashes of light in a highly visible area? There seems to be a lot of pictures of this suspect they pulled off the plane. His neighbors reported that they thought he worked on Wall St. because they would see him leaving his house early mornings dressed nicely in a suit. Nothing suspicious...
STH.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
it's almost impossible to identify someone from those grainy surveillance videos if you don't already have a suspect. That being said, it's possible that the authorities released a fake video of the alleged suspect to make Shahzad feel safe so as to make him complacent.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Good Job. Like you say, this is just a diversion. They create something else they want you to look at so you want see what the other hand is doing. This is kind of like the 9/11 bombing in which with-in seconds they have pictures of it. So likewise, with-in seconds they have just the picture they need, and a phone number from a cell phone they say a car dealer gave them. Dam, they really have real good luck don't they???? Who in the world would make such a half ass bomb anyway? A 3 yr. old? When I was 11 yrs old i could make better stuff...lol...Anyway, it's just another con job to scare folks so they will need a saviour to save them from the boogie man.....People have lost their minds or they are being controlled somehow through food, the air, medicines or something. If they are just ignorant they need to wake up before it's to late for them and us too. We don't need all this mess right now when were trying to get ourselves right with the universe. Time will tell all. Only 541 days left of this convergence. Love and peace to all.....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I've read that the Glasgow Airport car bombers were well educated, one was a doctor and the other ( Mr. Crispy) was studying for a phd.
They had two goes of it and they still couldn't pull it off.

So the guy had the wrong fertilizer. So what, is there a definitive list for all terrorist grade fertilizer?

Gro-more ... very good for bombs, good for opium.
Gro-big .... not bad for bombs, crap for opium.
Walmart own brand ... crap for everything, even tomatoes.

And for the folk thinking this was a distraction. This numpty will be out of your minds in a week, the oil spill is going to be with you for a little while longer.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
No one ever said the guy in that video was Faisal Shahzad. When this first happened and they had no suspects, they were watching video and noticed this white guy stop and take off his shirt. Yes this is the "40 something white male" that they hoped was the terrorist, the camera does not show him coming or going to the vehicle because he was only passing by. Once they tracked the origin of the vehicle they were led to the real suspect and this mildly suspicious man in the video was no longer a suspect.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Well All & all I believe everything thats been put out, buuuuutI am concerned about how much we(THE USA) can handle, the weight is getting to be over wellming, but I believe in "US"

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Second, I find it odd that the suspect supposedly learned bomb making training in Pakistan, however he purchased the wrong kind of fertilizer that doesn't even explode.

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

the suspect supposedly learned bomb making training in Pakistan

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If the white, bald guy in the video is not a suspect, why would he not come forward? If it were me, I would just to say "Hey I had nothing to do with it, I just didn't want to walk around with pit stains on my shirt."

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

"Officials have estimated that the leak is gushing oil at a rate of 5,000 barrels a day. But if things go badly, representatives for the companies worried that that figure could turn into 60,000 barrels a day, or 2.5 million gallons. Just four days at that rate would exceed the amount of oil spilled by the Exxon Valdez off Alaska, the worst spill in U.S. history"

maybe it already has. facts on the spill are "inconsistant" at best
5 inch vs 5 ft hole
30,000 to over 100,000 psi
no one dead, now 11
and the flow has been 5,000 barrels for 2 weeks
oceanlife killer, no, its cool, go swimming
very few sourcable answers, and on top of that, IMHO their math does not work

www.abovetopsecret.com...

but the terrorist is top story

www.latimes.com...

if the situation in the gulf goes even worse, and we get another flag, or someone gets a boob job and the oil goes to page 2, that tends to justify your opinion
I'm just not sure

dr

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Maybe he hasn't seen it, maybe he has and doesn't want prying eyes scouring his personal space, he could have things he wouldn't want the gov't knowing or his family. Maybe he just doesn't want the headache. Maybe they have talked to this guy and won't release that information to the public for his benefit. But, this man is nothing to this case.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
respectfully, OP, I have to accuse you of sensationalism. your thread title states the point of your thread as fact when right now it's just speculation

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I heard that the guy on the cctv was not who they were looking for... he was a possible but they scrubbed that out...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
From what I hear the bald guy in the video just happened to be someone walking by who chose that spot to stop and take off his sweater. Gotta remember it was about 90 degrees, uncharacteristically hot for NY this time of year.

Have to say though, if Shahzad really did go to Pakistan to train in bombmaking skills he must have been skipping classes with that dud in the truck. All too suspicious, but then, what isn't?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join