It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Bush on Oprah- Plane circled White House on 911

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Laura Bush on the Oprah Winfrey stated that "Mrs. Cheney told me that the plane that crashed into the Pentagon had circled the White house."

I saw this just now on the show and her statement contradicts another aspect of 911 regarding the flight paths of the planes. Seems as we move further & further from 911, more facts/slips/contradicting info becomes avalible. Thought you all would like to be aware of her statement made just now on the Oprah show.

Below, is the OS version of the flight path of the plane that hit the Pentagon. Laura Bush's statement as told to her by Mrs. Cheney is in direct conflict with the officially claimed flight path.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by mikelee]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
since when has Laura Bush ever been a credible
source of 9/11 information???

And how would Mrs. Cheney know this???

Once again, he said/she said evidence is
only hearsay.

I want truth like everyone else but I don't think
it's gonna come through Oprah.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If your path is correct, it went right by The White House! I would be interested if you can expand your map out 40 miles.
I was not there, but maybe during the exciting atmosphere of the morning, Heartchip Cheney was briefed incorrectly.
Believe me I'm not taking sides here. The plane's target seems to have been the Pentagon, while Flight 99's was The White House. Or perhaps, Mrs Bush interpreted his statement incorrectly. Due to compartmentalization, she would not need to know what was transpiring.
And why is it that every time a thread is written regarding 911, we get the glowing yellow letters at the bottom of the page?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
since when has Laura Bush ever been a credible
source of 9/11 information???

And how would Mrs. Cheney know this???

Once again, he said/she said evidence is
only hearsay.

I want truth like everyone else but I don't think
it's gonna come through Oprah.

The same can be said for almost anything website related for 911. Oprah or not and like it or not, Mrs. Bush gave a formal interview and spoke regarding what she called the "events of the day" and while many would prefer it to have come from Alex Jones, Dylan Avery and the lot of other 911 wannabe heros, the fact remains that she is/was in a better position on that day and after to know what went on better than most.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
agreed, i would not want to get too hung up on something that was said on oprah, much less by something said by mrs bush, not that i make specific reference to her credibility, just that we already have all the evidence we need to convict a conspiracy theory apon the events of 9 11..

it is interesting to note, also though, that of all the people involved, government, civilian witness, etc. there are so many confusing sides to the story, sometimes irrelevant extra details like, did the plane circle the white house before hitting the pentagon or not? maybe the cover up is switching tactics to "information chaos", where every minute detail involved seems un connected from the event as a whole, confusion hypnosis tactic. so yeah, i wouldn't be too worried about anything she says.

[edit on 5/4/2010 by indigothefish]

[edit on 5/4/2010 by indigothefish]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I just have to bring out this video since we're
on Laura Bush and credible evidence of 9/11.
That quote from Laura Bush on Oprah makes me
laugh just as much as this video.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That vid is funny

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
How could the plan have circled the White House without anyone doing anything to stop it? Are there not protections in place?

Laura Bush is a nutbar. First she was poisoned in Germany, now this?

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

First she was poisoned in Germany, now this?

Agree. Nutbar.

She apparently has no concept of this thing that science calls a "virus"...

And, her 'recollection' of the events of 9/11?

Pricelessly laughable, as well.

Not 'hating' on the woman....SHE might have been the 'brightest' point of hte entire G. W. Bush, era, sadly....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So this large commercial airplane, which was allegedly traveling at over 450 MPH, circled the White House prior to allegedly impacting with the Pentagon. Nevermind that the plane was allegedly piloted by someone who could not keep a Cessna in the air. At that high rate of speed, the plane would have had a better chance of circling Oprah's fat a** instead of the White House.

[edit on 4-5-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

Depends on where her fat butt was on 911

Seriously though, before we jump all over Laura Bush (regardless of her nutty past antics) she was only repeating what Lynn Cheney told her. My anger rests in the fact that up until today many believed the flight path officially taken and once again, another lie exposed about 911.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"Depends on where her fat butt was on 911"

At that size, even if it was in Chicago, it would have been just a stone's throw from DC.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
"Depends on where her fat butt was on 911"

At that size, even if it was in Chicago, it would have been just a stone's throw from DC.

Ya gotta point there...

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just realized something. If that is the correct path of the plane... the person flying the plane decided to fly OVER and pass the white house, do a 270 degree turn so he could hit the side of the pentagon that had been, thankfully, being worked on and had the least amount of people there?!? How convenient!!!!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just found this excerpt...

I was ushered into the conference room adjacent to the PEOC’s nerve center. It’s a small room with a large table. National Security Advisor Condi Rice, Counselor to the President Karen Hughes, Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Bolten, and Dick and Lynne Cheney were already there, where they had been since the morning. Lynne, whose agents had brought her to the White House just after the first attack, came over and hugged me. Then she said quietly into my ear, “The plane that hit the Pentagon circled the White House first.”
From Laura Bush's Book
Source: MSNBC

I think we can conclude that the official story regarding the flight path of the airliner that hit the Pentagon, is now a confimed lie!

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

Good find.

She IMO would be in a position to know better or just as well as anyone.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

EXCEPT, "mikelee"...THAT IS NOT THE PATH of American Airlines flight 77!!!

Do you have to resort to LYING, in your posts now?

The airplane arrived in the DC area FROM THE WEST, NOT from the NORTH!

But, keep spoiling the issue with baloney....keep on, keeping on....

[edit on 4 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Barbra Bush does not know how stupid that lie just made her look.
This is the lie Cheney must have told his wife to tell Barbra Bush. There is no truth to the OS, it is mostly lies, and the master storytellers have to make up more lies that just do not even support the OS. What is more amusing, not one single person around the White House saw the alleged hijacked plane circling the White House, in fact there are no photos, nothing.

These criminals have lied so much, they cannot remember their OS, I love it.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

??????

I mean....???????

So deep into the delusion, and it continues with this?

Tortured 'logic'....priceless, and obvious....

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hey Weed, just remember where it stems from...Bush & Cheney

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join