It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all Muslims a Threat to Christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
My boss thinks that all Muslims are terrorists. He thinks all non-Christians should be kicked out of America. I told him I had Muslim friends who are normal people and don't want to kill anyone. He told me they were lying. I have met several people who share this view. Who is denying ignorance here? How many of you agree with my boss?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Your boss is full of so much ish they can use him as farm fertilizer for the next decade. This is the bs ignorance I personally cannot stand. How the hell can anyone assume a entire group of people are on a concensus level all the time its almost impossible in many ways. No I disagree with your boss, Muslims are cool people and display a very strong respect for the in which they worship.

Not speaking of the extremist muslims who will brainwash a teen or unknowing adult into killing themselves why they the extremist leader sits back relaxed in a bunker watching their people killing themselves for a cause they the extremist leader wont even attempt to die for. Evil!!!

But there are evil 1z within almost all denominations of religion. ISH the Vatacin has me hot about the kid touching moral leaders who think its ok to damage a child in such ways and not even behead everyone of them sick bastards for defiling the ways of the LAMB. NO THEY JUST MOVED THEM AROUND SO THEY COULD DO IT AGAIN--EVIL!!!

I speak of these two religions for they seem to be on a crash course with each other and to display how the DEMON NATAS has inflicted his demon seeds within almost all branches of religion in order to KEEP YOU ALL KILLING EACH OTHER, which basically directs both sides on to hell so he can enjoy your pains....he is lonley, lol

[edit on 4/30/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As a general rule, you should always agree with the boss.

Now he thinks YOU are a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I actually had a woman tell me that when Muslims come to America they get a free house and a free business. How ignorant can a human being be?
I think since that nutcase killed that abortion doctor that all Christians should be forced to leave the country....

Just kidding but you get my point.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Your boss is a moron and you shouldn't let his views cloud your own.

It's best to judge every person you meet in life on an individual basis and afford them the same courtesy and respect that you yourself expect form others.
Of course there are some extremist Muslims who hate everything that America stands for... but there are also some extremist Christians who hate everything America stands for too.

There are good and bad and extremes in every faith, race and sex and type of people on the planet.
To judge and entire religion or race of people on the actions of a few is extremely stupid and narrow-minded.

Be your own person, carry on liking people from all walks of life and ignore your boss.... he sounds like a bigoted asshole.

[edit on 30/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I guess by that logic, it could also be argued that all Christians are a threat to Muslims.

The sword cuts both ways, you know?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

"All Muslims are terrorists" - How do you define 1.2 Billion people? Especially as terrorists..

Only 30 years ago, most Irish Catholics were terrorists in the UK.. Right?

A couple of hundred Years ago, all Americans were terrorists to the British Empire.. Different story now yea?

Your Boss is a bigot and the epitome of ignorance towards other cultures.. If he is American and supports the US wars.. then he's a part of the most violent terrorist group on the planet... The US government.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
[edit on 30/4/10 by Dermo]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
My boss thinks that all Muslims are terrorists. He thinks all non-Christians should be kicked out of America. I told him I had Muslim friends who are normal people and don't want to kill anyone. He told me they were lying. I have met several people who share this view. Who is denying ignorance here? How many of you agree with my boss?

Go right along with whatever he says. And then ask him for a raise.
Does he have a hot daughter? Marry her and takeover his business when he dies.

That's how you beat a bigot.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
your boss is a prime example of the narrow minded bigotry that now pervades the extremist Christians. Muslims actually practice what they preach, whereas Christians acknowledge their holy Lor with their lips and walk right away from him in their everyday lives.

Muslims actually follow code (some) that they shall not be photographed, hold hands with women in public, eat pork, pray seven times a day, and make at least on pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca.

Christians, on the other hand don't care about their religion as much (how many christians plan on going to Jerusalem?). they follow the holy month Lent that was the time Jesus spent in the desert. but, what i don't get about that is that if you eat meat on Fridays, your going to go to Hell. but, if you rape a child it's "Ah, wtf, we'll relocate you so you can do it again!"

also, Lent is also another form of Ramadan, the Muslim holy mont where they fast from sunrise to sunset. and, the Christians took a part out of their bible where Mohammed begins the teachings of Islam.

i am not a fan of religion, but Christianity is worse than Islam.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
To answer th OP question, no, they certainly are not. I covered this in another thread, moments ago.

It's not the "little people" of the faith, either faith, nor the country pastors or the mosque teachers. It's the religious control at the top of both faiths. To Iran and neighbouring countries, western infantile attitude is pervading via the infidels religion of Christianity, and to our side, the dictatorial doctrines of Islam are hammering down our freedoms. In the end, one more big war, and they can wipe out both - by revealing the corruption they have seeded in them both for centuries, to make haters of all non-faith, and to release non-believers into rebellion in the same stroke.

They will have a sufficiently culled population after, which if successfully trimmed, will consist of a non-directed populous that is ready to endorse a highly manipulated state religion. It will be full of love and harmony, goodwill and peace, but in actuality is the theosophical foundation Lucis Trust, the British Royal Society, the Jesuits, and other UN trajectory "elites" have had planned all along.

We are watching the buildup to these plans even now, but first, the population must be herded to some "new understandings" over Islam and Christianity ala the eye of horus atop the pyramid.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Definitely he's wrong, painting all muslims with same brush. Not only because, even they share the same religion, they are not as same. The media often covers the "negative" sides. And they do exist. Just they forget to cover the good things. I've met many muslims. Once, i had a muslim boss. He was with no doubts, one of God's better people. Your boss on the other hand...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Nice to see all the enlightened replies. I am waiting for the ultra-conservative viewpoint, the one who sides with my boss. After this discussion with my boss I felt physical pain from his ignorance. I felt like throwing up. I guess I was repressing the need to set him straight or punch him. He did try and get me to date his daughter but she is even more mentally challenged than her father.
How do you get through to people like this without seeming unpatriotic? I could never introduce them to a Muslim, it would be too mean of a thing to do to the Muslim.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is extremely offensive to me. I am a Christian. My wife and her family are Muslim. My wife was born in Iran and moved to this country when she was 11 and spoke no english when she got here. Today she speaks without an accent and both her and her entire family love and appreciate this country. These are top notch people. Any insuation that all muslims are terrorists is so patently absurd its almost not worth even addressing, but I was truly offended. This is so stupid.

You should hear how my father in law speaks about this country. He believes so strongly in what this country once stood for. He can't believe the path this nation is currenty on. Same goes for my wife and most of her family. Legal immigrants have an appreciation for America that in many cases is greater than people that were born here.

edit to add: I am a strong Libertarian / conservative.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by RDR17]

[edit on 30-4-2010 by RDR17]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I really hope nobody agrees with your boss's thoughts.

But then again, like the comic says... "you can't fix stoopid". And if you wait around long enough, someone will agree with your boss.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Because of the fundamental construct of any religion, that being the "one and only true god" part, I would argue that any one religion is a threat to any other one religion. If that were not the case the pillars that hold a religion would fall and it would become a philosophy rather then a religion.

This same line of reasoning is why I have a little laugh to myself every time I see those bumper stickers preaching religious tolerance.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre

Well just remember that when Islam takes over and you are told to convert or die.

I do not agree that all Islamics are terrorists, I just know that if there was a segment of Christianity that was causing the amount of trouble the Islamic terrorists are causing that they would be dealt with in short order. All I hear from all the so called "moderate Islamics" is a deafening silence while the jihadists do their dirty work.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

well why do you think so many middle easterners move to the US, Palestinian and Israeli? they want to escape the hate that pervades the land over there.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
One God, many religions who worship Him.

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law Romans 2:14

Most ordinary citizens lead wholesome lives as a result of their faith. Let's leave religion out of this and

look at where the problem is

Blame is squarely in the hands of the world powers who manipulate the organization of religion on a country-wide, and nwo basis. The problem for Christianity also lies in the Rosecrucian and Gnostic heresies that have for centuries allowed for division and intolerance among the faithful.

How The Venetians Took Over England and Created Freemasonry

Conference Address by Gerald Rose, Schiller Institute Conference, September, 1993

american..._almanac.tripod.com/venfreem.htm

By the way, it is Walpurgis Night, Walpurgisnacht (April 30) .

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Originally posted by LocoHombre

Well just remember that when Islam takes over and you are told to convert or die.

I do not agree that all Islamics are terrorists, I just know that if there was a segment of Christianity that was causing the amount of trouble the Islamic terrorists are causing that they would be dealt with in short order. All I hear from all the so called "moderate Islamics" is a deafening silence while the jihadists do their dirty work.

Ever heard of the Inquisitions? That is exactly what the Roman Catholic Church did, if you did not believe their religion and you did not convert, you were tortured and murdered. That is one of the reasons why America was formed, to get away from the Catholic Church because they suppressed all religions besides their own. Wake up!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join