It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We'll 'cut off Israel's feet' if attacks Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Iran: We'll 'cut off Israel's feet' if attacks Syria

www.haaretz.com

Iranian Vice President Mohammad Rida Rahimi warned on Friday that Iran would "cut off Israel's feet" if it attacked Syria, French News Agency AFP reported.

"We will stand alongside Syria against any (Israeli) threat," Rahimi told reporters during a news conference with Syrian Prime Minister Mohammad Naji Otri in Damascus, adding that ?If those who have violated Palestinian land want to try anything we will cut off their feet."

According to AFP, the Iranian vice president said that "[Syria is a] strong country that is ready to confront any threat," adding that Tehran "will back
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Guess this means Hezbollah to fire everything it has at Northern Israel.

Hmmmm, then in retaliation (after wiping out Lebanon & Syria) Israel & US cuts off Iran's head - the revolutionary guards.

This backwards and forwards rhetoric has been going on for so long..... if they want to fight just get on with it otherwise lets all just all live in peace.

Another thread on China arming Iran with missiles - www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's a western media source for that as well - www.upi.com...

China inaugurated a missile plan in Iran last month, even as the United States and its allies were pressing Beijing to support a new round of tough economic sanctions on the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program

The Nasr is identical to China's C-704 anti-ship missile, Hewson says. Iran's burgeoning defense industry, much of it controlled by the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, has been producing Chinese-designed anti-ship missiles such as the C-801 since the early 1990s.

The C-704, developed by China Aerospace Group, targets ships of 1,000-4,000 tons displacement and is the equivalent of the U.S. AGM-119 anti-ship missile. With a range of 106 miles and a 240-pound warhead, the C-704 has a kill probability of 95.7 percent.

The Iranians, possibly with Chinese assistance, have even developed improved versions such as the Noor, an upgraded version of China's C-802, with a longer range than the original and over-the-horizon capabilities.

Indeed, Hewson observed that "Iran has gone further than China in fielding the C-802, taking what was previously a land- and ship-launched weapon and producing an air-launched version that can be carried by Mi-17 helicopters and fast-jet types."

Over the years Iran has developed a range of anti-ship missile systems from the Chinese weapons that gives the Islamic Republic's regular navy and the IRGC's naval arm the capability to exert a considerable degree of control over waters in the Gulf and the Persian Gulf.

This is the area from which U.S. naval forces would strike if hostilities erupt.

Unbelievable how the EU and maybe Obama still thinks China are going to support sanctions.

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 30-4-2010 by john124]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
China supporting sanction with the US.. that is a Joke. Maybe if Bush was still around yea, because he would actually stick to one thing and finish it through. This Obama buffoon has no spine to take action. China is building missiles with Iran in a newly built Factory south of Tehran. They have already provided them nuclear technology, now they are putting the final touches on.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

i say we let them kill each other,
if Israel, Syria, Iran and even Leboen want to bomb each other let them

and if the US wants to sacrafice their men and women aswell let them (no offence to the americans) , well maybe to those who support sending in US personal to support israel

aslong as we dont send anyone from britain, we can watch from the sidelines.

atleast then after they killed each other we can see whos right when it comes to their prophercies

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hezbollah leader won't say if militants have Scuds

BEIRUT — Hezbollah can strike infrastructure deep inside Israel if a new war breaks out, the group's leader said in remarks published Friday, but refused to confirm whether or not the militants have long-range Scud missiles. The missiles have been at the center of new Mideast tensions since Israel earlier this month accused Syria of providing Hezbollah with the Scuds, which have a greater range and can carry a much bigger warhead than the rockets Hezbollah fired at Israel in the past.

www.google.com...

Iran: We'll cut Israel's legs off
www.ynetnews.com...

Neighbours to join Turkish regional fair in June

Caglayan said on Friday that a southeastern Turkish province would host a fair to be attended by representatives from Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria and Lebanon in June 2010.

www.worldbulletin.net...

- I dont think they are only talking about cultural or economical cooperations...

ElBaradei says sanctions on Iran will fail

MEDFORD, Mass. — Mohamed ElBaradei, former head of the United Nations nuclear watchdog agency, believes it is likely the international community will move to impose tougher sanctions on Iran. But the genteel, be-spectacled diplomat, who received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2005 for his tireless efforts to control the spread of nuclear weapons, is just as convinced that sanctions will fail. “I am not a fan of any sanctions. They talk of smart sanctions, but I haven’t seen them. … They punish the people, not the regime. We saw that in Iraq,” ElBaradei said Thursday while visiting Tufts University’s Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy.

www.globalpost.com...

Iran to cut off enemy arms before pulling the trigger, Ahmadinejad

President has given a stern warning against any military attack on Iran, saying the country will cut off enemy arms. 'Any hand from anywhere in the world that wants to shoot at Iran will be cut off before pulling the trigger,' Iranian President Mahmoudsaid on Thursday during a speech in the southern island of Kish.

www.news.az...

- I havent ever think that Iran will just wait to get attacked... Pre-emptive strategy taking place there?

Nasrallah warns Israel of any attack

According to Ahlul Bayt (A) News Agency – ABNA.ir – Speaking to the Kuwaiti television Al-Rai on Thursday, Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah said that if Israel launches an attack against Lebanon or anywhere else in the region, "it would be taking a very dangerous risk on its part."

abna.ir...

- Before Op Cast Lead Arabs talking with same voice was not possible - now Israel has get what it has been after - enemy and army - It needs two to tango and soon everybody is ready.

- I just wait that Jordania will join others and then we see something what ever seen before... They are already giving signs:

Jordan's Abdullah: Israel playing with fire

King tells foreign envoys Israel must choose between 'living in a fortress' or reaching peace with all Arab states by withdrawing from 'occupied Arab lands'

www.ynetnews.com...

- I think after next Arab summit Jordania will anger their tone from this. Then we need only Egypt official statement, but they already have gave their promise to Lebanon and Syria from help in front of "any threat"...

Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul-Gheit denied allegations that Syria was providing the Lebanese-based resistance group Hizbullah with Russian Scud missiles. Speaking to reporters during an official visit to Lebanon that lasted for a few hours on Saturday, Abul-Gheit described the allegations as "laughable lies. Egypt stands by Lebanon under all conditions and in the face of all threats." The aim of Abul-Gheit's visit was to meet Lebanese officials and express support for Lebanon and Syria.

weekly.ahram.org.eg...

So who we have against Israel today:
1. Iran, 2. Syria, 3. Lebanon
Supported by:
4. Turkey, 5. Egypt, 6. Jordania, 7. Sadr Mahdi Army (Iraq), 8. Taleban
And maybe helped by:
9. Saudi Arabia, 10. Armenia, 11. Russia, 11. China, 12. India, 13. Brazil, 14. Venezuela...

Thats something, uh? USA will be so much in this mess in coming weeks that even they will have hands full of problems - and if Korea breaks out at the very same time...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its becoming increasingly obvious that either Iran is allowed to develop nuclear weapons and everyone simply lives with it, or Israel faces a fight it cannot win conventionally without help from the US...

Without the US, Israel faces a potential multitude of enemies, the list of which seems to be growing daily...In that case, Israel would have but one option and that is to use nuclear weapons, which would lead to it becoming an outcast in the world among other things which might happen to it...

Israel has one last chance for peace and to survive in its current state over the next little bit, if its smart it will take that chance...

And that means a Palestinian state based on Israel returning to pre-1967 borders and a sharing of Jerusalem with the Palestinians...It also means peace with its neighbours and an end to deliberate provocative acts like frequent incursions into Lebanese airspace and turning off water to parts of Jordan, to name a few...

Sadly, I don't hold out a lot of hope for peace...The Israeli's are JUST deranged enough to use nuclear weapons...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I've always believed one day Israel will show their true mind-blowing power and agression towards it's neighbours (or anyone who stands in their way) and become the leading global state. After all, Jerusalem still is and always will be the economic and religious center of the world.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
RUSSIAN GENERAL CONFIRMS IRAN HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
www.cuttingedge.org...
by STRATFOR Intelligence
Week of June 4, 2002

"A Russian general's statement about Iran's nukes fails to register with media. Sometime a slip of the tongue is so incredible that no amount of doctoring can explain it. And sometimes a slip of the tongue is as intentional as could be. Take an appearance by Russian Deputy Chief of Staff Gen. Yuri Baluyevsky. He gave a briefing on Friday in Moscow during the Bush-Putin summit and was asked about whether Iran actually fired the Shihab-3 intermediate-range missile in a successful test earlier this month. The second question was whether Iran can threaten Israel, Russia or the United States with its nuclear and missile programs.

Then the Russian general takes a surprise turn: 'Now, as to whether or not Iran has tested something like that. Iran does have nuclear weapons,' Baluyevsky said. 'Of course, these are non-strategic nuclear weapons. I mean these are not ICBMs with a range of more than 5,500 kilometers and more. But as a military man, I see no danger of aggression against Russia by Iran. As for the danger of Iran's attack on the United States, the danger is zero.'

Russian military stalls on reports Ukraine sold warheads to Iran
en.rian.ru...

03/04/2006

MOSCOW, April 3 (RIA Novosti) - The chief of Russia's General Staff said Monday he could neither confirm nor deny reports that Ukraine had sold 250 nuclear warheads to Iran.

"Russia's General Staff has no information about whether Ukraine has given 250 nuclear warheads to Iran or not," General Yury Baluyevsky, also deputy defense minister, said in response to an article in Novaya Gazeta newspaper Monday. "I do not comment on unsubstantiated reports."

The newspaper said that Ukraine had failed to return 250 warheads to Russia in the 1990s when the former Soviet republic declared itself a nuclear-free zone. The paper suggested the warheads could have been sold to a third country, including Iran.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Not to sidetrack your thread but what is it with middle-eastern people and feet?

We'll 'cut off Israel's feet'

I remember when they knocked down statues in Iraq people would hit them with their shoes? bush had a shoe thrown at him?

Seriously I don't know what's up with the foot fetish, so this title puzzled me... anyone care to enlighten a poor back woods American Red Skin???

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It is important to see this for what it is, this is amongst many an instigation of the world's leaders to war, this is the plan of the non-national elite coming to planed fruition. in my humble opinion anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I don't know much about this particular quote, but Iranians are very "flamboyant" in their use of language compared to us. Simple things like saying we will retaliate against any aggressors, an iranian would probably say we will cut of our enemies hands,burn them to ashes and cast them into the sea etc etc Again, it's just the way they use their language.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

War in 2006 was lost.
War in 2009 was lost.

Now when all Arabs has found each others under theat of war in 2010 - does Israelis really think that they can fight them all, or are they (Zionist Bankers) ready to gave this last and ultimate sacriface to get their final goal - New World Order - and that mean sacrificing Jews once again, and state of Israel with them?

They have done it before (financing and planning WW1 and WW2) - so are they preparing to make that again?

If they are preparing for kind of national suicide, they surely wont limit the outcome to anything, but they will fuse WW3. Like we know from agenda - peace to the earth will be given after the next world war in shape of NWO and by Jewish King.

I really dont know, but if Israel wont take huge steps back now, and start to understand where this situation is leading them all - they will face all Arabs in battlefield, and Israel will be doomed - no matter what weapons they have - combined Arab forces are just too great to win.

link   
reply to post by john124

Yes, very ominous news!
The Arabs want nothing else but the total annihilation of the Jewish state!
They have repeatedly warned the west and Israel of their plans, and Obama seems to have abandoned poor Israel to their own fate.
Look soon for the East of Jerusalem to fall in a violent and bloody take over by the Arabs. Then pray that the end will come soon.

link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

true, every time i hear of the latest israeli provocation, incursion or atrocity, i think about how remarkably restrained the iranians, and syrians have been.

if their tactic is to make the world notice what an abomination israel is, it is working vey well.

i would love to see the israelis either moved to their own uninhabited island or simply recieve the treatment they love to dish out.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

it has something to do with degradation. kiss my feet and say uncle kind of thing. stand on my face and raise your fists in triumph. its a sign that says, you are below me, your nothing.... im not sure if this particular headline fits that exactly, cutting off israel's feet... im not sure what that means...

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The people here on ATS who buy into this BS, seriously need to get a grip on reality. This is the opinion of one individual, not the entire nation of Iran. I also don't need to tell you that the MSM is always blowing things out of proportion. For the sake of common sense, wake up and smell the coffee and put a side you're own hatred and ignorance before buying into this BS.
I seriously wish this world would grow the f### up. It's like we are all trapped in kindergarten.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

This is the opinion of one individual, not the entire nation of Iran.

Very true, although this individual is a puppet of the revolutionary guards regime who control the whole country.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Oh - my mistake.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
That's open to debate, but they don't control the thoughts of the Iranian people and they certainly don't speak for them, just like Gordon Brown doesn't speak for me. I have a voice of my own, just like the Iranian people.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by kindred]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That's open to debate, but they don't control the thoughts of the Iranian people and they certainly don't speak for them, just like Gordon Brown doesn't speak for me. I have a voice of my own, just like the Iranian people.

I know they do, and I hope the opposition protests planned in June can topple the government. The problem is, Iran isn't Thailand where the media can observe the brutality, which always keeps the government slightly in check. How do you propose they can demonstrate that ordinary Iranian's are peaceful people without dying in the process?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join