It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snippets of 2039...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Alright everybody...

Don't forget to e-Think the day's bio-emission authorization codes, along with your payments indicating the correct Eco-Debt account number (or this will be done for you, for a small convenience fee), off to your RECAC - (Regional Emission Citizen Accountability Center, a department of the World Wildlife Fund)

It has come to our attention that some terrorist evil-doers have been attempting to render the National Bio-Data-Stream inoperable through certain amplification and feed-back techniques. We should all be reminded that the transmission of the DHS' National blood-borne nanosensing and radio-transmitting, remote-dose administration operations, popularized through the successful - ''It's Really Fun And Safe To Be Constantly Monitored By Buddy, The Blood-Bot" - marketing campaign, featuring the song of the same name as performed by the Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana - with special guests Ol' Dirty Bastard and Li'l Kim, is the primary sacrosanct component of the Fatherla...err...United North American layered-defense matrix, and any attack on this vital public-safety system, will necessitate, by the powers granted in Patriot Act XII, the immediate elimination of said disruption, by whatever means available.

These signal-disrupting terrorists are easily identifiable by their human-looking bodies. Anyone that posesses a body of human-like appearance can correctly be considered a likely terrorist. Simply report the suspicious terrorist to your neighborhood SO (Security Overlord). (in the likely event that your SO is also a suspected terrorist, we recommend an e-Think CTA (Citizen Terrorist Alert) directly to DHS HQ). An apprehension and extraction team will be dispatched directly. (Remember the extra 666 D.A.'s (Digital Ameros) rewarded for reporting family members!)

The Homeland Security Space-Reaper Drone Armada armed with the new AABLCO2ED (Advanced Air Borne Lazer Co2 Emission Detectors) will be out in full million-drone force for the next 72 hours... Watch those emissions!

North American Summer Breathing Rates guide is reporting another 50% increase in the " > 8 BPM" (over eight breaths per minute) Exhalation Tax. (Think I got a line on some black-market Chinese air, ...sure it's a little dirty, but it's cheap, and I don't feel the need to smoke while indulging!).

The new defecation schedule comes out tomorrow..., hope I get Sunday, supposed to go to an all-you-can-eat Mexican-food buffet Saturday night.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by FewWorldOrder]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
You writing a screenplay?

Very Dystopian - good concepts - but other than that, I cant see it happening by 2039.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Uhm.. Ol Dirty Bastard is dead.

"I learned niggas tryna kill a nigga man, period.
Government man, I don't know G.
They on, they on my ass knahmsayin'.
I don't know how to shake these, these cats..knahmsayin, these are the big cats know what I'm talkin' bout? These mutha#ers is.... president Bush and them niggas right.. knahmsayin', them niggas on my ass G, for real G, knahmsayin' ain't no smiles G. Knahmean you won't see me grinning or # G... knahmsayin', it's like yo G I gotta shake these niggas."

Even if this is off topic I thought this video was appropriate with this being ATS and all, look at how nervous he is. I think he's telling the truth.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

You writing a screenplay?

No, my friend, I'm currently not that talented or organized.

Very Dystopian - good concepts - ...

Thank you.

but other than that, I cant see it happening by 2039.

Hope your right, but I don't know..., 29 years from now, with the way technology and especially computer processing speeds progress on an exponential-like curve?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

I apologize.

No disrespect intended, I was unaware of his demise.

Aside from that, you didn't get a small chuckle from any of the rest of it?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Not to mention hes buggin out from crack.

But he was an awesome emcee, "Come to my center, you enter the winter"

You're right FWO, we're moving in that direction, but there is still hope.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FewWorldOrder

Well, to be honest I didn't read it all when I first saw it, I read to the ODB part and got a flashback of this video so I had to post it..
Also, I'm slightly drunk and all the high tech gizmo talk made me confused but now that I've read it all I feel I got the gist of it all, and frankly, yes.. it does sound possible, not certain, but certainly possible, and that is scary enough.

I hope people are waking up in large enough numbers cause if things get out of hand this is what's waiting for us..

new topics

top topics

join