It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim blood line?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Is it possible that there are descendants of the Nephilim? Some evidence and history points to that possibility as giants were cited in the time of Noah and Moses. However, the population of giants were greatly reduced after the great flood in God's attempt to wipe them out.

Over time the giant blood line would have been recessed and buried into human genetics as giants were hunted and bred with humans; and only some gene expression would be evident in modern times.

What would a person's attributes be if they were a descendant?

Extra tall? Super strength? Other abilities?

How would one trace their lineage?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
How would one trace their lineage?

I would say One could try a post such as Satan and his Decendants, and just follow the leads found from the Original presumption.

I would also even strongly suggest, this is exactly what your topic is about, seeing that the premise is about Satan and his Seed, which is just a direct one on one story of it's own, that echos the problem noted in Genesis.

I would also suggest we would see VARIOUS types of information available day by day.

Ciao

Shane

P.S. I would think the Offspring would vary as well. Some maybe quite "Normal". Take a look at the Mythos of Greece and Rome. The Patheon of the gods are just some examples.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

Here you go the nephilim blood line

Its pretty much fact, it says so in ancient texts.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I'm not sure they could have generations. The Book of Enoch mentions them becoming infertile.

That is quite common when a species undergoes hybrid vigor or heterosis.

The Nephilim in a sense would be like Mules or Ligers, especially Ligers.

The Ligers like the Nephilim are gigantic. The males are infertile.

If the Nephilim follow Heldane's Law, the females may be fertile. This means they would have to have a matrilineal descent.

The line would have to be strictly controlled through eugenic breeding to ensure that it wasn't completely diluted by human genes.

So its not impossible, but it would be difficult.

[edit on 29/4/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
The line would have to be strictly controlled through eugenic breeding to ensure that it wasn't completely diluted by human genes.

Indeed, being recessive there would have to be proof positive that it was never expressed accidentally or intentionally because even the most recessive genes pop up ever few generations. I'm leaning then towards "no".

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Actually, there were descendants of Nephillim in Joshua's time too. The inhabitants of Canaan, King Og of Bashan..last of the Raphium. His bed or grave( however interpreted) was 13 feet long. Then of course, Goliath..time of David. Please note that in Genesis 6, it states that the Nephillim were crossing with the women of man before the flood..."and there after".

The best example of giants, nephillim descendants is in the N.E. corner of Canaan/Israel...again Bashan, Baalbek, Jericho...in fact, that is why Joshua/Israelites was ordered to kill every man, woman, child there...they were impure genetically/Nephillim.

Besides size and height, other genetic traits possibly passed down(as described in the Book of Enoch) would be 6 fingers and toes, very large male genitalia, awkward rows of teeth or two rows of teeth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

The more I think about it, the more I think they were culled due to the potential genetic disorders that would damage the human genome.

Some of the traits are clearly genetic disorders and would have a negative effect on the population. The infertile males along with various physical deformities wouldn't have any positive benefit.

It really looks like eugenics.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

I feel they would be healthy overall some may possess genetic dispositions, others would be stronger then avg. humans, some may have the tall gene others would possess the internal energy created from WATCHER AND HUMAN energy combined may be eternal also may possess telepathic connection to Nephilim and their Watcher family currently trapped in the ABYSS, it depends on which type of Nephilim for there were many varities which spawned different kinds of them like-MAMMILIAN, REPTILLIAN, AMPHIBIAN/LANTIAN AQUATIC guess it depends on the WATCHER PARENTS... my 2cents

[edit on 4/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I feel they would be healthy overall some may possess genetic dispositions, others would be stronger then avg. humans, some may have the tall gene others would possess the internal energy created from WATCHER AND HUMAN energy combined may be eternal also may possess telepathic connection to Nephilim and their Watcher family currently trapped in the ABYSS, it depends on which type of Nephilim for there were many varities which spawned different kinds of them like-MAMMILIAN, REPTILLIAN, AMPHIBIAN/LANTIAN AQUATIC guess it depends on the WATCHER PARENTS... my 2cents

Where do you get the idea there were different species of Nephilim or different types of avatars for the Bnai Elohim?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Homo sapien serpentes YES is you correct! The Watchers were sent from above to assist in human development and were not all the same in appearence and there Nephilim offspring are not all the same in appearence, this is why when depicted in various religious and ethnic backgrounds they have either been seen as animal human hybrids or giants or your friends the Annunaki reptillian ok.

As far as were I learned the LAMB may come and has come possibly as what many in HINDUISIM CALL AVATARS in many locations even DRACO REGION I learned from LIGHT ASSISTANCE WALK TOWARDS IT FRIEND

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So your going off of the depiction of various gods in various other religions and assuming these depictions are images of the Nephilim or the Bnai Elohim?

Sometimes an idol is just an idol. Aaron made a Golden Calf, that doesn't mean there are Nephilim or Bnai Elohim that look like Golden Calves.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

So your going off of the depiction of various gods in various other religions and assuming these depictions are images of the Nephilim or the Bnai Elohim?

Sometimes an idol is just an idol. Aaron made a Golden Calf, that doesn't mean there are Nephilim or Bnai Elohim that look like Golden Calves.

NO. Not off the depiction of various god images. Im going off the intelligence I have gained from ANCIENT SUMARIA AND ANCIENT HINDU DOCS AND also some MESAPOTAMIA, EGYPTIAN IMAGERY AND DOCS, oh yea and RUSSIAN finds also UM JUST SAYEN as they did find ancient tombs of non humans.

AGREED, but what I spoke of are not at all worshipped as idols but more so were recognized as teachers. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT SOME REPRESENTED THE REPTILMANOID SPECIES OF TODAY-k-

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Actually, it is referred to in the Book of Enoch, that the Nephillim transgressed not only with the daughters of man that they found fair, but later with all types of species... birds, lizards, mammals, and so forth. This, along with all the rest of what was going on is, is what aroused God's anger and wrath...the complete contamination and corruption of His creation.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The purpose of the flood was to wipe out the Nephilim blood line.

In the other two mythical blood line we see a different imprint. The imprint upon Abel, whose righteous blood cries from the ground and the bloodline of Cain.

We would also see the idea in Genesis that the mythical Adam and Eve would have many more children as they were fruitful and multiplied. This is implied.

The other cultural implication is the idea that only Cain and Abel are mentioned in the myth.

These are then, by the culture of the time, the kingly blood lines.

Abel's blood line leads to King David.

Cains....we are well aware.
edit
Yes...Joshua did come across them....so the flood was not successful in a earth sense...

And Goliath was a descendant.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by whiteraven]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

Actually, it is referred to in the Book of Enoch, that the Nephillim transgressed not only with the daughters of man that they found fair, but later with all types of species... birds, lizards, mammals, and so forth. This, along with all the rest of what was going on is, is what aroused God's anger and wrath...the complete contamination and corruption of His creation.

That would still be artificial selection or eugenics, just extended to other species. If they caused genetic disorders in them too, they would have to be eliminated from the gene pool.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Was it really the Nephilim bloodline or was it a more general corruption of the entire biosphere.

I believe the latter, especially since more Nephilim, such as the Anakim and Rephaim, show up in Canaan.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzoriaCorp
However, the population of giants were greatly reduced after the great flood in God's attempt to wipe them out.

I would like to point out this statement. God's attempt to wipe them out. If he is omniscient, didn't he know that he wouldn't succeed in killing them all?

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Actually, there were descendants of Nephillim in Joshua's time too. The inhabitants of Canaan, King Og of Bashan..last of the Raphium. His bed or grave( however interpreted) was 13 feet long. Then of course, Goliath..time of David.

Thanks for having me look this up. Here's something to add as well:

"Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."

But the men who had gone up with him said, "We can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are." And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." - Numbers 13:30-35

Here's the final reference to Anakites as you say:

"No Anakites were left in Israelite territory; only in Gaza, Gath and Ashdod did any survive." - Joshua 11:22

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I would like to point out this statement. God's attempt to wipe them out. If he is omniscient, didn't he know that he wouldn't succeed in killing them all?

I agree, if God did not want the Nephilim to exist, they would not exist.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, outside of the obvious, a "genetic disorder" of sorts exists that basically cuts body fat down to roughly 1 percent, and enlarges muscular mass intensely in the human body from birth forward known as myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy, that one could surmise as indigenous to one who is genetically descendant from the Nephillim ...

Quantitative trait loci for human muscle strength: linkage analysis of myostatin pathway genes

Rare condition gives toddler super strength

ROOSEVELT PARK, Mich. -- Liam Hoekstra was hanging upside down by his feet when he performed an inverted sit-up, his shirt falling away to expose rippled abdominal muscles.

It was a display of raw power one might expect to see from an Olympic gymnast.

Liam is 19 months old.

But this precocious, 22-pound boy with coffee-colored skin, curly hair and washboard abs is far from a typical toddler.

"He could do the iron cross when he was 5 months old," said his adoptive mother, Dana Hoekstra of Roosevelt Park. She was referring to a difficult gymnastics move in which a male athlete suspends himself by his arms between two hanging rings, forming the shape of a cross.

"I would hold him up by his hands and he would lift himself into an iron cross. That's when we were like, 'Whoa, this is weird,'" Hoekstra said.

Liam has a rare genetic condition called myostatin-related muscle hypertrophy, or muscle enlargement. The condition promotes above-normal growth of the skeletal muscles; it doesn't affect the heart and has no known negative side effects, according to experts.

Liam has the kind of physical attributes that bodybuilders and other athletes dream about: 40 percent more muscle mass than normal, jaw-dropping strength, breathtaking quickness, a speedy metabolism and almost no body fat.

In fitness buffs' terms, the kid is ripped.

Myostatin-Related Muscle Hypertrophy

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join