It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY DID NASA JUST Turn Off the COR2 Camera? Is This Related To A Reported Anomaly In Our Solar Syst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
In an attempt to further my investigation and track the whereabouts of what has been called Mercury, Venus & other celestial bodies, I came across something interesting. Detailed information on what I'm talking about can be found on this Thread
NASA's COR2 camera that I've been using as my image source has suddenly went off line as of TODAY. It is possible that this is for either routine maintenance or otherwise, but I find the timing to be...curious considering all the speculation that surrounds them. Have a look for yourself on the NASA SOHO Website.
There's a strong possibility that I'm reading into this too much but I'm interested to hear how others feel. If there is something headed towards us or our Sun, it seems plausible that a cover-up would ensue.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by discl0sur3]

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

cor2 camera is operational...well on stereo behind. the entirety of stereo ahead is down on my end.

I thought that "rogue" celestial body has been proven to be a planet pretty concisively. Meh, who knows these days.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by discl0sur3

cor2 camera is operational...well on stereo behind. the entirety of stereo ahead is down on my end.

I thought that "rogue" celestial body has been proven to be a planet pretty concisively. Meh, who knows these days.

I stand corrected

I don't believe there was any concrete conclusive evidence brought forth for either argument. Most left it at, we'll see soon enough...so until this thing flies right past the Sun, it's pretty much in the air in my opinion. I'm certainly not ruling out the possibility that it is a planet at this point though...my issue is that it looks very little like Venus when compared side by side....

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Detailed information on what I'm talking about can be found on this Thread

There is no need to have two threads on this. Please continue the discussion on your previous thread (as you noted).

Thank you.
Thread closed.

[edit on April 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

top topics

join