It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Late Poland president's twin runs to replace him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Who needs a clone when you have a twin?

WARSAW, Poland —
Polish opposition party leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski said Monday he will run in summer elections to replace his twin brother, the incumbent president who was killed in a plane crash.

Law and Justice party leader Jaroslaw Kaczynski, 60, said he will run to continue the mission of his brother and others killed in the crash.

"The good of Poland is a common duty that requires an ability to overcome personal suffering, to undertake the task despite a personal tragedy," Kaczynski said in a written statement.

Source
So Poland was at over 2% economic growth, Phawwing the European Union, and not debting out their citizens as id the case everywhere in the wirld today for the most part.
Wham, the plane goes down - lighting set up to cause pilot to land in forest, a few gunshots later, no survivors.

All is going as planned...but...Did they forget about Kaczynski's twin?
My hat's off to Poland for standing up against the effort to hijack their nation as is the case in most of the world today

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Mod Edit - removed quote of warned text

I really don't know how to respond to your caustic reply without sounding as blatantly hateful, therefor, I cannot.
Hate will only become a reflection of your true self and you should not speak as if you somehow hold a monopoly on rightousness and self glorification whilst you spew vulger comments.
You can take my advice or continue your path leading you to become nothing more than an empty shell as is your vane attempt at ....at whatever it is that your hatchling of a conveyanve is attempted.

Typo

[edit on 28-4-2010 by imd12c4funn]

[edit on 28/4/10 by neformore]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
A twin taking over? Seriously? That's what they do on soap operas! Who are they trying to fool?!? This is a pathetic play even for the arrogant NWO.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Perhaps the really amazing thing is that the killing of almost the entire nationalist Polish elite is a subject on a conspiracy forum, let it be, else you believe the Russians have ceased being russians?
They possess thousands upon tousands of nuclear warheads think about it all, no one can wrestle with a bear who is left unaided and the Poles have always been left unaided.

new topics

top topics

join