It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Black Pope and The Destruction of Rome

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It has been said that the last pope of the Catholic Church (as we have known it for 2,000 yrs) would be a black pope.
Back in March of 2005 I had a dream in which a black (seemingly African man) made is way down the center aisle of a huge cathedral wearing the papal vestments. I relayed this dream to several people back then, but did not really know what it meant. The dream was so vivid I even mentioned it to my pastor who laughed it off. The dream eventually led me to research the topic, and came across what I the "Black Pope" prophecies.
What gave me even further urgency to distribute the message (hence my 3 books) was also how close in proximity we as a global community are to total and complete nuclear destruction.
At the time I first came across this information, Pope John Paul II was still very ill, and 2 wks later would pass away. But after researching the information regarding who would succeed him (and was later confirmed) found out that the list that runs out on the 112th pope. The list is currently on 111th, therefore leaving the last one 112th, who will be the black pope right around the corner.
It is also interesting to note how the last pope will be known as Petrus Romanus, or basically Peter the Roman. As you read the article from today's news, make note of this cardinals name.

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

ill add my thoughts soon but i gots something to do at the moment.... just wanted to post this first.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by TheCoffinman]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I read the article and I find it curious that the Cardinal is from Ghana...and the great number of rapes of nuns and children occured withing the African Catholic church...especially the nuns...so I find it curious that this Cardinal is handling "peace and justice" issues, when he could very well be in one the scandal that is spreading throughout the church...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I always thought black pope meant an evil pope that was for satan, not an african american pope...

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

i think this is one of those times when it means both cinsdering it says "the black pope and the coming destruction of rome" its a double meaning word play thingy..

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So why up to 112 popes? Why does the list run out?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
just because a black guy is gonna be the pope does not mean rome will fall to destruction.

Thats like saying just because a black guy enters a bank, it will be held up, and robbed.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Senz20

Its a prophecy. Dont shoot the messenger!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
WRONG! Heres the TRUTH:

The end is actually when the purple skinned aliens land in Times Square. The Black Pope is just disinformation from the truth hidden by the purples. They will be joined by a green and white Santa Claus who is really the ANTI-Santa Claus. The FALSE PROPHET will be the yellow Easter bunny King who will claim that the traditional Red and White Santa was the true king and Saviour. It all makes total sense and I found it written on scrolls in a cave near my residence.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
WRONG! Heres the TRUTH:

The end is actually when the purple skinned aliens land in Times Square. The Black Pope is just disinformation from the truth hidden by the purples. They will be joined by a green and white Santa Claus who is really the ANTI-Santa Claus. The FALSE PROPHET will be the yellow Easter bunny King who will claim that the traditional Red and White Santa was the true king and Saviour. It all makes total sense and I found it written on scrolls in a cave near my residence.

I love you.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Thanks!!

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The head honcho of the Jesuits is commonly known as the "Black Pope".

But it could have several meanings.
As already mentioned, an African Pope, particularly the guy from Ghana could fit the prophecy.
Or an anti-pope that paves the way for the coming Antichrist Mitreya.

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
ignorance is rampant here i see:

en.wikipedia.org...

the prophecy thats in the OP is based of this prophecy. St. Malachy had a vision where he saw every pope until the end times. 112 popes... the current pope is 111th..

In an article from last year, Oct 25, 2009,Ghanaian cardinal Peter Turkson was appointed to head Vatican's peace office. He I believe will be the next and last pope that both St. Malachi and Nostradamus referred to for two main reasons.

First of all, the last pope was referred as Peter the Roman. Many throughout the centuries have debated whether his actual name would be Peter, or whether his papal name would be Peter. Since no pope has ever selected the name Peter out of respect for Peter the Apostle who is considered to be the first pope, the last pope could perhaps be seen as selecting this name as his papal name.

The reason for this is due to his ultra orthodox position he will attempt to govern from. Seeing how the Catholic Church is currently roiled in so much turmoil due to all of the scandals, the next and final pope could be selected due to his ultra orthodox positions in an attempt to redirect the Church back to a position of strict orthodoxy, especially during the coming world war.

Another reason why I believe it will be this cardinal is also because the cycle would conclude just as it begun...with a person named Peter at the helm.

prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

your trying to play the race card when there is none to play. your both morons

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Its yet another prophecy in the line of many many other prophecies over the years. The only difference here is that this one is racially motivated and it is a shame that this is the case. In anycase the Catholic church has already committed horrible acts with Europeans holding its control. They kept a blind eye during the world wars, kept mostly a blind eye during the abuses of children and they continue to hold a dark side behind them. So I find it interesting that they insist the destruction of rome will come with a black pope, that the catholic church will be under darkness. Seemed like it already got there long ago before any 'darkie' could get in.

Im am a believer in God but very very skeptical in the establishment of religion.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
As someone else noted, the term "Black Pope" is often ascribed to the head of the Jesuit Order. It's not official, but pretty commonly used.

Before the current pope was elected, there was a lot of speculation that this pope would be black. There were two top candidates who were from Africa and the speculation was that the Malachy prophesy referring to "The Glorious Olive" might suggest he'd have black skin, like a black olive. Instead, they went with a pope who was close to the Benedictine Order (and who named himself Benedict).

Originally posted by Shrukin89
So why up to 112 popes? Why does the list run out?

It just does, that's what Malachy wrote...

...there are some who think the final Peter the Roman prophesy was not part of the original set put down by Malachy. It seems to be written by a different hand, based on its style. It's longer and doesn't have the same sort of pithy descriptiveness. It wouldn't be the first time the Vatican altered or redacted some important document, at least in its public form. The question then is, if it was redacted, did they do this to hide some other pope or popes at the end of the list? If so, why? Hard to know.

Originally posted by Senz20
just because a black guy is gonna be the pope does not mean rome will fall to destruction.

Thats like saying just because a black guy enters a bank, it will be held up, and robbed.

The way the final prophesy reads, it sounds like Peter the Roman will be a good Pope who does all he can for the flock in hard times. It sounds like the destruction of Rome might be something out of his hands, that he can't stop. Also, there's nothing in that prophesy to say he'll be black, that comes from the dream of the guy who wrote the blog post.

The Malachy prophesy can be seen to be largely self-fulfilling. Many papal candidates in the past have done things specifically to try and make themselves fit upcoming prophesies. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if in their selection process, the prophesy isn't taken as a "sign" of who to go to, who fits the next line in the list best. The prophesy is held to be true by the Church, so I understand it.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Aha...so "it has been said"...it must be true because some random blogger had a dream. Also, his "list theory" is blatantly wrong. So the Catholic church has a list, some sort of plan, for 112 popes, not more, and not less. Of course they can't really ahead too far because popes are generally "old".

Also, why would you make a list of the next 10 popes anyway? Number 10 wouldn't even have been born yet!

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Always a fascinating topic CM, this Papal lineage and the conspiracies that are tied to it. The Malachy prophesy has been a hot topic for years.

Prophecy of the Popes

There has been a "Black Pope" since 1541. This "Black Pope" I mention is not a man of dark skin. He is a man of dark deeds. A man (men, there's been many), the leader of the Jesuits, that controls the person the world knows as the Pope as well as the RCC itself. And so two Popes, one we see as the figurehead and know at least a bit about and paralleling him is a shadowy controller. Here's some history:

The Black Pope

That article stops with the previous "Black Pope", Peter Hans Kolvenbach. The current head of the Jesuits is Adolfo Nicolás. Here's a video regarding these last two "Black Popes". This guy in the video rambles but he eventually touches on some real concerns. The Black Pope is more commonly known as the Superior General of the Society of Jesus. And generals they are as they are sworn to war and violence against heretics.

[edit on 26-4-2010 by Hemisphere]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
hello i think you are right it will be peter turkson.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bob1974
hello i think you are right it will be peter turkson.

I agree.

Thee son of perdition.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The "source" for this post is some complete nobody talking out of their buttocks, and relating a dream they had. Hello. I can't possibly fathom how it could be possible in any way that I could have less concern than what I presently feel for this.

I had a dream once where people were discussing the likelihood of a black-skinned person becoming pope and indicating that it would be either the end of the Catholic church, the end of religion and/or the end of the world. In my dream, I thought, "damn racists." Then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Most likely it will be Francis Arinze. He's a Cardinal, one of the principal advisors to Pope Benedict XVI, and was considered "papabile" before the 2005 enclave that chose Benedict. He will most likely be chosen and take the name Pious XIII.

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join