It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 the end of racism? or complete destruction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This thread concerning 2012 does not contain anything from Sitchin, or the Mayan Calender,it's not about the annunaki, or nibiru. Its about choices each and everyone of us will make. Its about the change thats coming be it destruction or paradise where we live and work as one without racism or the sickness of greed.

Imagine no republicans or democrats,no black or white red or yellow people, imagine no right wing or leftist, imagine no Jews or Muslims, no atheists or Christians........Imagine just people,one people one Earth.

If there was one change I could make for us all it would be a end to racism, this change must come from the heart but are we so corrupted that it is too late for us?

The visions of CrazyHorse

The Dream
After witnessing Conquering Bears death during a battle with white soldiers over a cow Curly decided it was time for a vision quest. Without going threw the proper preparations for a vision quest the lad fell into a deep sleep and started to dream. He dreamed of a horse running here and there changing colors in a fog. Arrows and bullets with trails of fire never hitting him in any battle. He awoke from the dream as CrazyHorse.

His Mother
In a trance his mother told him of a time when the one that knows everything would bring people of great honor into the world and these people would rekindle the fire in our hearts. She told him they would not live to see this happen, but when this does happen they will remember his name and his life. She told him the people will unite as one.

His father the Holy Man
CrazyHorse told his father his dream that he was on the ever changing colored horse riding in and out of battles without ever being harmed and he told him of the light that followed him everywhere he went. He told him of the many that followed him into battle and of the many that held him back and that in the end he would die in the hands of his own people. His father instructed him to seek out visions when he felt the urge and combined with his mother vision he knew this could affect all people on Earth.

The Great Vision
Crazyhorse saw a time when his people would live in despair and poverty while the white race would grow and prosper all around them,but he also saw that the ancient knowledge would not completely die in his people some would remember and they would pass this knowledge to there grandchildren. Crazyhorse had visions of cars and airplanes and of 2 great time of darkness when millions would die [ww1 & ww2]He saw that after the second time of darkness his people would begin to reawaken, not all at once but little by little.

"Upon suffering beyond suffering: the Red Nation shall rise again and it shall be a blessing for a sick world. A world filled with broken promises, selfishness and separations. A world longing for light again. I see a time of Seven Generations when all the colors of mankind will gather under the Sacred Tree of Life and the whole Earth will become one circle again. In that day, there will be those among the Lakota who will carry knowledge and understanding of unity among all living things and the young white ones will come to those of my people and ask for this wisdom. I salute the light within your eyes where the whole Universe dwells. For when you are at that center within you and I am that place within me, we shall be one." - Crazy Horse, Oglala Sioux Chief (This statement was taken from Crazy Horse as he sat smoking the Sacred Pipe with Sitting Bull for the last time, four days before he was assassinated.)

Native American Legends

The Hopi Prophecy and the message delivered to the UN in Dec 1992
In the first world the people lived as one they spoke the same language and were to honor the balance in nature, to be caretakers of our world. Soon the this all changed as people started to use the spiritual powers for selfish gain, and they grew immoral, the first world was destroyed by great earthquakes and shifting land masses, but a few survived.

The survivors were good people and started the second world and carried on our sacred mission, but yet again selfishness and greed overcame them and this world was destroyed by a great ice age,but a few good people survived.

These people went on with our sacred purpose in this third world and this world lasted a long time, its said they achieved great technology and spiritual powers but just like in the previous worlds they became selfish and greedy and the end of this world was the great flood mentioned in almost all cultures on Earth, but a few good people survived.

Today we are living in the end of the forth world greed, corruption, selfishness and immorality are all around us everyday. We were separated at the beginning of this forth world to the four corners of the Earth we were given different languages, but our purpose is to be caretakers of this world. We are not doing our jobs. Instead we are raping this planet and the people for our petty selfish greed and material gain. We are in trouble. We are poisoning the air, the water, the land and even ourselves. We make war over resources while babies starve. It was there opinion the the first gulf war was the beginning of ww3, but fortunately it was stopped. There warnings are clear and simple if we don't change we will all burn and this forth world will come to a end. We are living out of balance with nature and spirit, but more and more are awakening to this everyday. They gave warnings of increasing storms, earthquakes, floods, and overall climate change and these things will increase over time.

They showed us we have two paths to take, one with technology without the spirit and this path would lead to a great purification and the other was the spiritual path where we would live with nature and would lead to paradise.

What is our purpose?
According to the bible Adam and Eves purpose was to care for the garden [Earth] We can continue to mold our environment and this will lead to destruction or we can live within our environment this will lead to paradise.

Its difficult to think that we as a species can throw off this greed and corruption that seems to be so much apart of who and what we have become. Even if the end result is destruction. If we are going to change its going to have to be one person at a time, do you wish to live like Adam or Cain? The answer you give not only will affect your life or lack thereof,but all people.

Can you live without your cell phone or hair dryer? Knowing that the system we have built for ourselves is causing the sixth great extinction and we are not amune?

Many theories about 2012 tell us our DNA will change, or we will evole into Indigo people, money will become a way of the past. Some theories say that the aliens or Gods that created us will return, or that the world will just end.

I say its upto all of us regarding what will happen. I think I would rather become a fisherman and live in my environment and not against it.

The impact of racism disappearing on Earth would make the biggest change possible, its foretold we have two paths to take, what path do you see us taking?

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I see us taking the same destructive path we've taken for thousands of years, with racism bundled in the center, and also I really wouldn't want to have the exact same views as someone else, as it's our views that make us who we are.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
After a few years of truth seeking I started to become optomistic of the future of mankind.

However, if one looks at comments on certain controversial video's on the web then you start to see there are still many totally racist people on this planet.

Not just whites either, some of the most putrid racism I see comes from non-whites. It is sad to read and makes me despair about the ignorance of many people on this planet.

Example: www.youtube.com...

Edit to add another: www.youtube.com...

Take time to read the comments and it is pretty evident that there is a hell of a lot of hate from both sides.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by Wide-Eyes]

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I agree with you, but I don't think it's the "natural" order of things. I think the system of control that rules our so called civilization leads to a us vs them reality when it should be "we".

It makes me wonder about what would have to occur to unite us as one people. Will it be some sort of cosmic related shift in the way we think? Alien invasion? Or Alien disclosure?

Or must we be pushed to the brink of extinction to embrace each other as one people?

Im predominately Caucasian with Native American mixed in, and the truth be told I would wager most humans alive today are some sort of mixed race. I have also been a victim of racism, but Im not trying to dwell of these acts, but rather how can we push past all of this.

I don't think its in the PTB best interests for us uniting, i think they rely on dividing us into labeled groups to maintain control.

I also wonder if we got over our collective racism, would the system fall, or would it take the system falling first.

We are Earthlings we are all brothers and sisters, Imagine a world where we care about each other.

[edit on 24-4-2010 by LDragonFire]

[edit on 24-4-2010 by LDragonFire]

top topics

join